Enjoying Being Emma #4 Always in a negative mood, trying eating some proper bloody food!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
37.3 isn't a temperature....
Also you know there is covid still flying about. Maybe Hattie needs a quick LFT test.......
This has wound me up, given the events of the past two years, why would you go to a enclosed public place, with a bunch of babies and toddlers who don’t understand personal space, if your baby has a temp? Too stupid for words.

Reactions: 6
37.3 isn't a temperature....
Also you know there is covid still flying about. Maybe Hattie needs a quick LFT test.......
I don’t understand why you would take the temperature of a child who seemed okay? She says she was fine in herself, so why is she checking her temp? Strange behaviour.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why you would take the temperature of a child who seemed okay? She says she was fine in herself, so why is she checking her temp? Strange behaviour.
I thought this too.
She said she's fine and then says she's got a temperature 🤔
Why did she check it in the first place?
Does she do that as a random daily thing?

7200D3DA-CB77-4647-A310-7C2B4145D9CC.png
So it’s as we pretty much all knew, she doesn’t like spending time with her kids, doesn’t like playing with them, feels exhausted and needs a break. Welcome to life Emma! Turning the mood vacuum up to max today!! 🤣🤣

Kids up till 2.30am. Must make sure that rather than getting myself straight to sleep so I get some time before the other one wakes, I let my Instagram followers know. 🙄 my eyes rolled so far back in this one I didn’t think I’d be able to retrieve them.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1252216So it’s as we pretty much all knew, she doesn’t like spending time with her kids, doesn’t like playing with them, feels exhausted and needs a break. Welcome to life Emma! Turning the mood vacuum up to max today!! 🤣🤣
Not got kids but…are those things not a sign somethings not right? you might not be failing but that isn’t normal….

Reactions: 3
Not got kids but…are those things not a sign somethings not right? you might not be failing but that isn’t normal….
If you're feeling them all the time. Like Emma appears to be. Then yes, it's a sign something isn't right. 😂

I think it all just stems down to she doesn't want to do that stuff for someone else. She'll happily do it for herself.

A doctors appointment for a cold? Is she hoping they will prescribe antibiotics because otherwise it's a pointless trip in which she will just get told to give calpol.

Reactions: 2
I’m annoyed at her today because she put todays heardle on her insta story before i’d done it! Who does that 😂

I’m annoyed at her today because she put todays heardle on her insta story before i’d done it! Who does that 😂
I don’t do it everyday but I saw that and thought…what about those who haven’t done it yet today and she’s given the answer!!

yeah, I have absolutely no idea what it’s like to be a parent and it must be a lot to deal with (which is why I know I never want kids myself because I know I’d feel like that!) but it’s a bit odd to constantly post about how you don’t like playing with them and dread spending time with them and can’t wait for them to go to bed?? like you said, this doesn’t seem to be the odd day - she complains every single day, even when they’ve been in nursery!

she’s not failing but the whole ‘it’s okay, it’s normal, let’s be HONEST, self love club, it’s okay to prioritise YOU xxx’ is basically just a new way to sell people tit they don’t need like £60 on bath bombs under the guise of ‘self care’. She could instead spend that money on something useful like… some actual support, therapy and/or a babysitter so that she has an actual break instead of acting like a martyr constantly?

yes of course look after yourself but maybe try not to emotionally traumatise your children in the process by openly acting like you can’t stand being around them?? they didn’t ask to be born 🤡

Reactions: 8
So hattie was ill enough for antibiotics but emma is planning to go to work tomorrow. I hope John is off to stay home with her as they shouldn't be sending her back to nursery already.

• Sad
So, if Hattie has been back to her normal self and seems to be over the worst, why the duck have you got the doctor to give her antibiotics?! What a waste of time, resources, money and poor Hattie taking medication she doesn’t really need. I don’t understand!
Hattie magically recovered last time so she could send her into nursery the next day too!

Reactions: 4
Looking forward to going to work for a rest rather then stay at home and look after your poorly baby?! She really hates spending any time with her kids doesn’t she! When kids are ill 9/10 they just want their mum! Especially when they are so little! She shouldn’t of had kids.

And another dig at poor old John for not eating dinner, not surprised- it looked dry as duck!

Reactions: 7
bleeping hell Emma, have a glass of wine and duck off!
I genuinely don’t know how John copes with her
It’s her stupid face that grinds my gears. Why can’t she take a picture front on? And why does she always post them of her face anyway?! Equally as boring and dull as that bleeping list. It’s nothing out the ordinary love, you just make it a massive deal cause you’re a melt.
I feel a bit sorry for John, I hope he reads Tattle and has a good laugh before he gets home to misery over there

• Haha
Whilst taking a picture and writing that boring list she could of done the dishwasher and started the dinner! She sucks the life out everything!! I bet poor John dreads his drive home from work on a Friday! Such a fun weekend greets him….not.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.