Enjoying Being Emma #4 Always in a negative mood, trying eating some proper bloody food!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually impressed at how many digs she managed to throw into that paragraph, it was good even for her. She could have made it much shorter by merely saying “I hate my husband”. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another dig at John I see as if his intention was to set off the house alarm. I really do wonder why she married him if she hates him so much😂

What's this? How many digs can I throw at John in a paragraph?
new drinking game take a shot everytime she takes a dig at John

• Haha
Another dig at John I see as if his intention was to set off the house alarm. I really do wonder why she married him if she hates him so much😂

new drinking game take a shot everytime she takes a dig at John
Haha 🤣🤣 I'm feeling paraletic after only reading a few of her posts 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I sometimes wonder why John stays. If I moaned about my husband on social media as much as she does he’d tell me where to go ➡🚪 but then I don’t feel the need to slag him off when our toddler, who can’t always appropriately communicate how she’s feeling etc, strays away from routine. I know sometimes I need an early night, I also know sometimes as hard as I try I can’t sleep, especially if I’m disturbed (which happens 🤷🏻‍♀️)

I don’t think she’s the only person who reacts to them through the night, she seems to hate anything to do with them during the day so I can’t see the night changing that. And if she feels like she can’t wake her own husband up and say ‘look, I’ve been up for 3 hours, can you take over so we both get a decent bit of rest?’ then I feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 6
Why is every post like a bloody diary entry!?? Why do we need to know what song she was singing to James for hours through the night, not that I believe it. I imagine she exaggerates everything to make out how hard she has it 🤥 Honestly every parent has their ups and downs but her whole life is one big moan!! Woe is me mentality!! So depressing to read!

Reactions: 6
She's absolutely obsessed with "time to herself" so she probably feels eating her tea should be relaxing and done in peace when the kids are in bed. Which is delusional really if you have a young family like you say you would think they'd eat all together most nights. Save a date night when the kids are in bed for the weekend or something. Odd woman
Such a shame as well for the kids, we always eat together (I have a child similar in age to James) and most days it’s the highlight of the day as we all chat. I’m sure she used to show James eating by himself at his little ikea table facing a wall?

Reactions: 3
How old is Hattie now? Surely she can manage the 2 of them fine on her own.
I hope John gets absolutely smashed on the stag, I bet he is rationed to one drink a month at home.

Reactions: 2
How old is Hattie now? Surely she can manage the 2 of them fine on her own.
I hope John gets absolutely smashed on the stag, I bet he is rationed to one drink a month at home.
She's 1 next month I think, or possibly July.
*edited to add that she's 1 on the 10th July*

He's probably not allowed a drink at all as she constantlyh goes on about being Tee Total herself.
Then adds on a few exceptions 😂

• Haha
The swimming biscuits have arrived, putting just one in the bag so James does t get overwhelmed choosing which one… literally bore off Emma you fun sponge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The swimming biscuits have arrived, putting just one in the bag so James does t get overwhelmed choosing which one… literally bore off Emma you fun sponge 😂
regimenting bloody biscuits now, he seems to never be allowed to choose anything! she can’t possibly have her children acting like children!

Reactions: 7
Thought she was a teacher… waking up myself and James… it’s James and I 😂
Thought she was a teacher… waking up myself and James… it’s James and I 😂
Actually technically it's James and me. I always imagine the sentence without the other person and that is the correct pronoun to use. So for example you wouldn't say john set the alarm off waking up myself, neither would you say John set the alarm off waking up I.
I would be used for example if you said James and I went straight back to sleep.

I’m just really surprised how someone who wanted kids so badly doesn’t treat them like kids!!! They’re only young once and not for long at all. She’s a miserable witch, she’s like Trunchbull. Takes the fun out of anything

Reactions: 5
regimenting bloody biscuits now, he seems to never be allowed to choose anything! she can’t possibly have her children acting like children!
If he’s too overwhelmed choosing a biscuit… don’t get him one. I’m sure he’ll survive the journey home without a sugar filled snack!
Honestly I’ve never ever known such a boring, militant person. There is fun in that household at all.

Alright Emma 🙄

Actually technically it's James and me. I always imagine the sentence without the other person and that is the correct pronoun to use. So for example you wouldn't say john set the alarm off waking up myself, neither would you say John set the alarm off waking up I.
I would be used for example if you said James and I went straight back to sleep.

Reactions: 1
You just know the most recent post about the kids is to make John feel bad for being away

Reactions: 4
Her showing James off while he does his jigsaws. She's determined to make him some genius child.

37.3 isn't a temperature....
Also you know there is covid still flying about. Maybe Hattie needs a quick LFT test.......

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.