Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing wrong with pre-loved items at all but she is a miserly, miserable hole.. Is she broadcasting it in the hope that they will be gifted some toys? I don't believe her in that that's all they can afford!! She can find money for junk food when she can't be bothered to cook or goes off plan🙄 would love to see the stocking fillers she's bought... 😕

I just think she doesn't want toys all over the house! They are not little for long, it flashes by in the blink of an eye. OK, they won't remember much at their ages but the squeals and excitement gets lost very quickly when your children grow!

She wanted a child so badly, now we have this. Moan moan moan moan moan at absolutely everything child related.
Did she not also send her mum and sister some expensive gin calendar recently

I'm curious though. Is she going to just sit there with the food infront of her and not eat it? Or has she declined it and will sit there with nothing when everyone's eating their course? 🤔

I also think it isn't a case of her not liking them. She just doesn't want to eat that much
She knows it will get her attention

Reactions: 2
Personally think amaretto in a raspberry brûlée sounds delightful 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 just be like a Bakewell tart, surely.

Oh and their “main present” is now a scratch off poster of activities? Wow. Just wow. If you need a poster to tell you to go to the park or play in the leaves with your children, you really need to reevaluate your life.

Reactions: 11
Personally think amaretto in a raspberry brûlée sounds delightful 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 just be like a Bakewell tart, surely.

Oh and their “main present” is now a scratch off poster of activities? Wow. Just wow. If you need a poster to tell you to go to the park or play in the leaves with your children, you really need to reevaluate your life.
Most of the stuff on there is just stuff you generally get your kids involved with anyway. Walk in the woods, visit a farm, play hide and seek, blow in bubbles… That isn’t a present for kids. And she doesn’t even enjoy being present. She puts her son into nursery for extra days because she just can’t cope. It’s sad really.

Reactions: 8
She's been reading here 😂

And I'm sorry Emma, but the stuff you listed as to 'defend' your tree, aren't things James cares about 🤷🏻‍♀️ so yes, the point still stands that it's no surprise James wasn't impressed with your boring tree

Reactions: 6
1. Does she like anything?
And
2. "but it'll be a less calorific evening I guess"

She has issues.
Wow she's unreal.... I'm sure they won't miss your smug, moany face sat there, sucking the joy out of life 🤣 she had a choice to not go when she read the menu I'm guessing 🙄

Reactions: 3
Her story about the tree, it’s all about her. How on earth would he know that? He is nearly 3, he couldn’t care less about that. Whack on some to tinsel and be done!

Reactions: 9
Agree, whilst the sentiment behind some of the decorations is nice, he’s 3 years old and won’t understand 😂 at 3 years old he wants to see lots of tinsel and bright flashy lights

Her story about the tree, it’s all about her. How on earth would he know that? He is nearly 3, he couldn’t care less about that. Whack on some to tinsel and be done!

Reactions: 5
Also, a bleeping plate in the Xmas stockings.
A jumper for a main present.
Her whole post about people comparing has really wound me up. Christmas should be fun when you are 3, not some boring affair because you have a selfish mother who lauds bath bombs and awful cheap ( yet expensive) chocolate on herself. Maybe if she actually put the kids first instead of herself she’d be happier. Does she even take them to see Santa? Her priorities are all wrong. It’s like when she made that slimming world tea and moaned because James wouldn’t eat it, why would he? I can’t give her the energy anymore. It’s so sad to see.

Reactions: 10
Hi Emma
You don't have to justify why your tree isn't boring af to a 3 year old. We can see why he thinks it tit. It's only you that thinks a 3 year old will understand all that sentimental stuff.
And for god sake pls wrap the poor kids presents, it's the least you can do. Otherwise what is the bloody point. The excitement of kids unwrapping their presents is priceless.
That.is.all.
Happy Christmas Emma. Try smile

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Most of the stuff on there is just stuff you generally get your kids involved with anyway. Walk in the woods, visit a farm, play hide and seek, blow in bubbles… That isn’t a present for kids. And she doesn’t even enjoy being present. She puts her son into nursery for extra days because she just can’t cope. It’s sad really.
Merry Christmas kids...

Today we are going to 'identify some local birds' God 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's not stressing about her weight at all?

It's all she does. Talk about food and weight, think about it. If she's not stressing about it at all, she would've have set a target to get to by Christmas.

She's not stressing about her weight at all?

It's all she does. Talk about food and weight, think about it. If she's not stressing about it at all, she would've have set a target to get to by Christmas.
She's a liar. She's put 2lbs on so she feels fat so doesn't want to go to her Christmas meal, that's the real reason.

I think Emmaneezer will be visited by three ghosts this Christmas 😵

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She's a liar. She's put 2lbs on so she feels fat so doesn't want to go to her Christmas meal, that's the real reason.

I think Emmaneezer will be visited by three ghosts this Christmas 😵
I reckon she’s put more than 2lbs on too. She said she didn’t weigh last night because she was “too tired to go and weigh” so presumably she’s weighed herself this morning. We all know we weigh more in the evening (when she normally weighs) than the morning, so the gain is probably higher than that… so of course she’ll now need to starve herself, complain of headaches and be generally miserable for the next 2 weeks to get the (at least) 6.5lbs off before Xmas day.

Ps…emmaneezer Scrooge is bloody amazing 😂😂😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.