Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's like a female Adrian Mole, she sees herself as some sort of pained intellectual.. when in reality she's a moany martyr, who milks the joy out of absolutely everything, down to the last drop

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I get that Christmas doesn’t have to be about the huge gifts etc but her saying they had to buy James’ presents second hand then seeing the amount of money the last few months she has spent on complete and utter crap for herself has really annoyed me. Like surely if she hadn’t of bought all the crap they’d be able to afford it. A kid with like 3 presents doesn’t sit right with me, my 9 month old has got more and he doesn’t even understand Christmas :( just makes me feel a bit sad

Reactions: 14
I get that Christmas doesn’t have to be about the huge gifts etc but her saying they had to buy James’ presents second hand then seeing the amount of money the last few months she has spent on complete and utter crap for herself has really annoyed me. Like surely if she hadn’t of bought all the crap they’d be able to afford it. A kid with like 3 presents doesn’t sit right with me, my 9 month old has got more and he doesn’t even understand Christmas :( just makes me feel a bit sad
She’s a boring version of Emily, with less child neglect and cleaner teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

This is what annoyed most people before when she wouldn't spend £30 on a toy last Christmas for James. And then a couple of days later, spent a lot more than that on some bath bombs and chocolate

Reactions: 10
It really pisses me off. She needs to get her priorities right. It’s one thing if you’re buying second hand to be more environmentally friendly but to buy because you can’t afford it but can afford sarah’s creative kitchen chocolate and overpriced bath bombs is just ridiculous. I’d rather my child have the presents they dream of and I forgo my luxuries because their happiness is the most important thing to me. A jumper is not a Christmas present that a child will enjoy! That’s for no one’s benefit than hers. Poor kids.

Reactions: 13
Stop spending money on extra days in nursery for James, those extra days would pay for plenty of trains.

She seems resentful of her children.. saying his toys are second hand as there is no way they’d be able to afford it, always going on about not being able to afford certain things like getting her hair done or something…that isn’t your kids fault, Emma. Honestly feel so bad for those kids, there’s no magic or imagination from her. So sad really when she’s spending money on expensive tat for herself or cooking boxes for her and John.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don’t class a jumper a decent Christmas present for a toddler?! Kids don’t care about clothes! If she went without her overpriced fudge, degusto boxes and expensive bath bombs she would be able to afford decent presents for her kids!! I bet she gets more presents then the kids for Christmas! Doesn’t John have a decently paid job?! She really is unbearable and just noticed she puts #happymum #happymumhappybaby on her latest post 😂😂😂 she is joking right!!

Reactions: 11
They've got a jumper and 1 present?
Don't get me wrong... Kids don't need loads.
But a jumper isn't a present.
James' present is more of the 1 toy he already has that she forces him to play with constantly and Hatties is a soft toy that she probably won't even acknowledge.
Yet she spends £30+ a month on bath bombs on herself. Plus the chocolate she gets. And the fudge. And everything else she buys for herself.

Didn't James get a balance bike for his birthday? That we've never seen or be mentioned? 🤔 Probably told him it's just for looking at and not for touching.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She's the most selfish, moaning, draining, boring and miserable mum!!
Poor kids!! It won't matter much this year as James won't know much different but soon as hes at school and starts to see he's not allowed a chocolate advent calendar and only gets a jumper and a lump of coal each year he'll soon wonder 😔

She's the most selfish, moaning, draining, boring and miserable mum!!
Poor kids!! It won't matter much this year as James won't know much different but soon as hes at school and starts to see he's not allowed a chocolate advent calendar and only gets a jumper and a lump of coal each year he'll soon wonder 😔
Don’t give the sponge ideas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nothing wrong with pre-loved items at all but she is a miserly, miserable hole.. Is she broadcasting it in the hope that they will be gifted some toys? I don't believe her in that that's all they can afford!! She can find money for junk food when she can't be bothered to cook or goes off plan🙄 would love to see the stocking fillers she's bought... 😕

I just think she doesn't want toys all over the house! They are not little for long, it flashes by in the blink of an eye. OK, they won't remember much at their ages but the squeals and excitement gets lost very quickly when your children grow!

She wanted a child so badly, now we have this. Moan moan moan moan moan at absolutely everything child related.

• Heart
Nothing wrong with pre-loved items at all but she is a miserly, miserable hole.. Is she broadcasting it in the hope that they will be gifted some toys? I don't believe her in that that's all they can afford!! She can find money for junk food when she can't be bothered to cook or goes off plan🙄 would love to see the stocking fillers she's bought... 😕

I just think she doesn't want toys all over the house! They are not little for long, it flashes by in the blink of an eye. OK, they won't remember much at their ages but the squeals and excitement gets lost very quickly when your children grow!

She wanted a child so badly, now we have this. Moan moan moan moan moan at absolutely everything child related.
I think it's the mess thing too!
Hence her only allowing James to play with pre set up things like the train track.
Never see him play with anything else until its something she's organised. If he's doing anything else, he's sitting watching TV. Which I've always thought was weird that even from less than 1, he would sit and watch TV and nothing else.
My child at nearly 4 has only just started sitting still and watching TV when she does watch it. Before that, she wouldn't watch it because she was too busy playing at the same time

Reactions: 4
She’s extremely self centred and it has to be all about her how she wants things. I imagine she grew up how she is bringing James and Hattie up which is why she is now always has to have the best of the best for herself

Reactions: 3
She’s extremely self centred and it has to be all about her how she wants things. I imagine she grew up how she is bringing James and Hattie up which is why she is now always has to have the best of the best for herself
She said before that she was never allowed a chocolate advent calendar as a kid either.
So I'd definitley agree

Reactions: 2
What a mood hoover. Considering she doesn’t like a lot of food she sure managed to put the weight on!

I wonder if her colleagues are excited about a meal with her! Can spend £50 on a works do with a meal she doesn’t like but can’t afford toys for the kids at Christmas. £50 could get them some toys they would actually want!

Reactions: 7
I'm curious though. Is she going to just sit there with the food infront of her and not eat it? Or has she declined it and will sit there with nothing when everyone's eating their course? 🤔

I also think it isn't a case of her not liking them. She just doesn't want to eat that much

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.