Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she wishing for sleep now? Isn't she always bragging how amazing her kids sleep 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also…what a weird thing to say??? So because your son doesn’t like your crappy tree you’re punishing him for it??? Now I don’t have kids but 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
Her small world is solely based on validation, if she doesn’t get it she strops. I feel sorry for those poor children. She stoops to some seriously low levels!

Reactions: 8
What wow factor does that tree have to a small person? How can she be so thick. Where are the brights lights, tinsel? It’s boring. She just finds the way to suck the fun out of everything.

Reactions: 13
Ours is a mess - certainly not an insta worthy tree - but my son and daughter chose the coloured lights over the plain white ones and then made sure their (awful) decorations from school and nursery got pride of place… but they helped and they love our tree and my daughter keeps saying that the lights are beautiful…!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That looks shocking….
is the reason he didn’t acknowledge it because he didn’t help decorate it? where’s the Christmas tree filled with handmade decorations and tacky tit that kids pick out - even though it often looks chaotic isn’t that the whole point of Christmas with kids? where’s the fun in just doing it herself? ☹ I’d much rather a tree look like an absolute mess with colourful lights, tinsel and no colour scheme as a result of having some fun rather than try and make it ‘Insta worthy’ (not that it’s even Insta worthy)!

Ours is a mess - certainly not an insta worthy tree - but my son and daughter chose the coloured lights over the plain white ones and then made sure their (awful) decorations from school and nursery got pride of place… but they helped and they love our tree and my daughter keeps saying that the lights are beautiful…!
edited to reply and say this is exactly what I mean haha, how similar are our posts!!! Emma does all this boring structured play that she sets out for him, why not do some Christmas decorations together? (doesn’t even have to be messy because god forbid your child acts like a child)

is the reason he didn’t acknowledge it because he didn’t help decorate it? where’s the Christmas tree filled with handmade decorations and tacky tit that kids pick out - even though it often looks chaotic isn’t that the whole point of Christmas with kids? where’s the fun in just doing it herself? ☹ I’d much rather a tree look like an absolute mess with colourful lights, tinsel and no colour scheme as a result of having some fun rather than try and make it ‘Insta worthy’ (not that it’s even Insta worthy)!

edited to reply and say this is exactly what I mean haha, how similar are our posts!!! Emma does all this boring structured play that she sets out for him, why not do some Christmas decorations together? (doesn’t even have to be messy because god forbid your child acts like a child)
I was just about to write something like this. For me it was a real red flag when she said he hadn’t noticed it - it’s all my daughter talks about because we spent an entire afternoon putting it up together and decorating it? She’s a similar age to James. Granted all the baubles were on one corner of the tree when she had finished but I just rearranged when she went to bed 😂

I was just about to write something like this. For me it was a real red flag when she said he hadn’t noticed it - it’s all my daughter talks about because we spent an entire afternoon putting it up together and decorating it? She’s a similar age to James. Granted all the baubles were on one corner of the tree when she had finished but I just rearranged when she went to bed 😂
This is the same as us!
My daughter is 10 months older than James and last year she decorated the whole thing. I just handed her the baubles.
She loved it and still talks about it throughout the year!

She seems to struggle so much when her kids don't sleep perfectly.
Both mentally and physically.

Last edited:
Why does he always have to play in the kitchen? 🤔 I've noticed that. They've got a big space in their living room on the floor but he always has to play in the kitchen 🤔

Reactions: 5
I read that in my head in the most monotone, boring accent ever.

Even looking at her makes me sleepy.

Emma the Fun Sponge 🧽

• Haha
Wooooooah don’t go too mad Emma will you. Don’t let the child CHOOSE what he wants to play with, cor that might be too much fun for him 🤦🏻‍♀️
She is never done cleaning that house. They are hardly poverty stricken so why not get a cleaner I once a week and you'll have one less misery to write about

Reactions: 3
Moaning, restriction, control....
I don’t understand why she has a public insta? Who is it for? She must see when she scrolls through her posts all she does is moan moan moan! It’s draining to read it never mind live it then write about it then read it back to herself?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.