Enjoying Being Emma #2 Headaches every single day, James don’t mess up that tuff tray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the feeling she is repulsed by her own husband 😂 ‘won’t have to sit and watch him each a whole garlic pizza bread with every meal’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"I'm happy about because at least I don't have to watch him eat a whole garlic pizza bread with every meal"
So badly resents him for being able to eat what he wants and not care.
Wonder if she sits there and makes snide comments to him like she does in her posts

Reactions: 9
“which I’m not going to complain about”
…proceeds to complain… 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"I'm happy about because at least I don't have to watch him eat a whole garlic pizza bread with every meal"
So badly resents him for being able to eat what he wants and not care.
Wonder if she sits there and makes snide comments to him like she does in her posts
I think that's a big part of it. Her relationship with food is problematic at best and I worry for how that will be passed on to her children. Just yesterday she was posting about only eating half a donut to save syns for dinner.

Now I'm a big advocate for intuitive eating, and there are times I might only eat half a donut and don't fancy the rest but it feels so restrictive to force yourself to eat half to save syns for a dinner she didn't even know how many syns were in??

Reactions: 6
I think that's a big part of it. Her relationship with food is problematic at best and I worry for how that will be passed on to her children. Just yesterday she was posting about only eating half a donut to save syns for dinner.

Now I'm a big advocate for intuitive eating, and there are times I might only eat half a donut and don't fancy the rest but it feels so restrictive to force yourself to eat half to save syns for a dinner she didn't even know how many syns were in??
She does force it on her kids. She used to post before how James was only allowed 1 baby biscuit a week.
It's sad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
How didn't she know baby needed to be registered at the doctors before they can give the 8 week jabs?
They tell you most of the time to make sure you get baby registered as soon as possible.

Reactions: 8
I really am amazed that she seems to be cleaning so much, so often. It's not like she has people round all the time (I'm not a slattern, by the way...honest)

Reactions: 7
Seriously why does she post every single my mundane aspect of her day?
At 5.32 we got up. At 6.57 we had some breakfast which consisted of oats and an apple. We then walked into the garden and hung the washing out, 16.3 minutes later we decided to get some toys out for James. After that Hattie had a tit etc etc 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate the horrible passive aggressive digs at her kids.

James poked her bruise as hard as possible 🙄🙄 errr he's a toddler he's just pointing it out. It's not done to purposely hurt you.

And it's not jumper weather but "somebody" is asleep on me....

duck off Emma you miserable cow.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I hate the horrible passive aggressive digs at her kids.

James poked her bruise as hard as possible 🙄🙄 errr he's a toddler he's just pointing it out. It's not done to purposely hurt you.

And it's not jumper weather but "somebody" is asleep on me....

duck off Emma you miserable cow.
I also feel like along with the tiredness she always complains about, pretty sure you shouldn’t bruise that badly from something minor 😳

Reactions: 4
#3 suggestion:
Always moaning about James and John. Everyday there's something wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve followed her for a long while and I was so thrilled for her when you got pregnant with James as she had gone through hell. I felt so happy for her. It just seems to be overwhelming for her though. She’s got both genders now and she seems to just be completely boring and miserable.

I’ve followed her for a long while and I was so thrilled for her when you got pregnant with James as she had gone through hell. I felt so happy for her. It just seems to be overwhelming for her though. She’s got both genders now and she seems to just be completely boring and miserable.
*she

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.