Enjoying Being Emma #2 Headaches every single day, James don’t mess up that tuff tray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you think she is living for? Like genuinely. She only seems to get excited about having cleaned her house or prepped her tea. I can't imagine living like that. She wanted these babies for so long and we all know kids can be hard work but bloody hell. She's such a fun sponge! Everything is so negative!!

Reactions: 12
I bet she's one of these people who needs praise and thanks constantly, or they get the hump. Exhausting to be around.

Reactions: 7
Her stories today… wow. Went through so much pain and heartbreak for those babies and does nothing but moan. I get parenting can be hard but I can’t help she’s somewhat to blame due to letting James do whatever he wants and get up whenever he wants. Transporting sand on the train track that’s on the carpet? Why even let him have sand in the house? She’s always wanting to keep them ‘occupied’ or ‘wear James out’. Not actually enjoy her mat leave with her 2 babies and is clearly desperate to be back at work.

Reactions: 10
The kid is bored shitless and is pining for the activity and structure he has on nursery days. She doesn’t do anything with him unless it’s of benefit to her. Without wanting to blow smoke up my own arse, we’ve all had covid this last week but my toddler recovered quicker than either of us. We haven’t lazed around all day, we’ve been up, we’ve made buns, we’ve done lots of colouring and painting, we’ve built dens in the living room, she’s helped cook every day, we’ve done some messy play in the garden, we’ve played football outside, we’ve played with her mud kitchen. At times I’ve felt like I’ve wanted to lay down and cry, just to sleep and feel sorry for myself. But I haven’t because I’m her mum, she deserved better than that and I knew it would be harder if I didn’t do a thing with her when the boredom set in. She does nothing with him but count down to when he doesn’t need engaging with.

Reactions: 8
So she'll spend almost £30 on 3 Muslin clothes.. But wouldn't spend £30 on a present for James on his birthday/Christmas?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
And she went back in to school today... that bleeping 'English department' must be sick of the bastard sight of her

• Haha
I think Hattie will be in Nursery and she will be back to work by Easter. The constant moaning about James makes me feel so sorry for him ☹

I just don’t understand why she constantly moans about her children? After the heartbreak and difficult journey it took to have her babies, it seems it wasn’t what she expected and just wants to work….

Reactions: 5
I think Hattie will be in Nursery and she will be back to work by Easter. The constant moaning about James makes me feel so sorry for him ☹
I think she'll be back before then. Didn't she only take 6 months with James because that's usually the minimum age for nursery? 🤔

Reactions: 4
She can't cope with both kids at home. James is obviously picking up on her negativity and asking for daddy. Sad.

Reactions: 8
I find her so odd. Surely if your head was that bad, you wouldn't tripse out to Prom. She sounds deeply unhappy unless she's at work. Motherhood is tough but she sounds so resentful at times.

Reactions: 12
Going to the prom has given her more happiess and joy than anything else!! She's not spoken as positively about her kids as she did that stupid prom.

She such a moaning mini. If my hubby made me breakfast I wouldn't be picking fault 🙈

She such a moaning mini. If my hubby made me breakfast I wouldn't be picking fault 🙈
Thats because you normal reactions! I would just be saying thank you!

My goodness! She always finds something to complain about it! She didn't have to try HIS breakfast and could try thank you instead of bitching at him. Mr Claas must have the patience of a bloody saint!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.