Enjoying Being Emma #2 Headaches every single day, James don’t mess up that tuff tray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whining about your weight. Be grateful you are pregnant. It's not like you are any happier when you are thin.

Reactions: 16
Every single positive she manages to find always has to be followed up with something negative!! Just find the positive and appreciate it and maybe you will be a happier individual!

Reactions: 8
I'm not sure why anyone tags her in the 'what are you upto/wbu' stories. She is always either already in bed or on her way there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god.
Another massive post about what cleaning and stuff she's done today.

How can someone write so much about daily tasks everyone does?

Reactions: 5
she’s so bleeping dull. The highlight of her day is finding some orzo to replace the missing risotto rice. I mean I know life is a little dull at the minute with no hobbies/groups taking place (bring on tomorrow 😬) but I’m pretty sure my life is so much brighter and yet it’s monotonous. I think it’s the way she words her posts, maybe. I don’t know, her kid pinched some strawberries from her plate at breakfast... why not take a photo of his strawberry covered face, hamstring away and probably smiling too? (Wait I bet she’s constantly cleaning his face and hands 🤦🏼‍♀️) instead of some mundane photo of her waffles.

Reactions: 11
And stop going on about waffles as she only ever seems to have one waffle🙄

Reactions: 4
Why can’t she just focus on something positive for once? Always moaning. She is definitely controlled by food and seems to have an eating disorder of some sort. So sad to see.

Reactions: 12
It's so sad to follow her now. I find it depressing and bleak to read her captions. Even the most basic statements sound sad, don't they?

Reactions: 6
I think she needs more support her weight seems to affect her way more than it should as well as her dad she seems on a downward spiral

Reactions: 7
I think she needs more support her weight seems to affect her way more than it should as well as her dad she seems on a downward spiral
she really needs to talk to someone. It’s quite apparent that for a while (and I’ve followed her for a few years now, before James) that she has issues with food and the heart break her fathers passing must have caused her, all seems to have tipped her over the edge... throw in pregnancy hormones and the exhaustion from having a toddler. The poor gal isn’t getting a break and it’s no wonder her posts are so sad and depressing. I hope her husband is looking out for her. She needs to reach out to friend, she has a beautiful son and a girl on the way, this should be the happiest time of her life

Reactions: 8
she really needs to talk to someone. It’s quite apparent that for a while (and I’ve followed her for a few years now, before James) that she has issues with food and the heart break her fathers passing must have caused her, all seems to have tipped her over the edge... throw in pregnancy hormones and the exhaustion from having a toddler. The poor gal isn’t getting a break and it’s no wonder her posts are so sad and depressing. I hope her husband is looking out for her. She needs to reach out to friend, she has a beautiful son and a girl on the way, this should be the happiest time of her life
I honestly believe she is suffering pre natal depression, coupled with the passing of her Dad; it’s only a downward spiral. I really hope she seeks some support as if we can see her slipping lower and lower then surely those closest to her must see it too.

Reactions: 9
Those dresses are awful. Plus she's such a smugger about how they are size 12's. Her weight is more important than the health of her baby.
Her face this morning. Pure smug.

Reactions: 9
Those dresses are awful. Plus she's such a smugger about how they are size 12's. Her weight is more important than the health of her baby.
Her face this morning. Pure smug.
I get what you mean but I think she’s just happy.
however, I do agree with you re the weight. It’s quite apparent that she isn’t feeding her baby to keep her weight down- from what she shows on her page. Which is so sad. H

Reactions: 1
"happiness is always how you feel and not a number on the scales or inside an item of clothing"

Hasnt she just spent the last week going on about how annoyed/sad she is that she already weighs what she did when she had James and can't fit into her clothes?

I get what you mean but I think she’s just happy.
however, I do agree with you re the weight. It’s quite apparent that she isn’t feeding her baby to keep her weight down- from what she shows on her page. Which is so sad. H
I honestly don’t think she is happy. I think she is just putting on a front and looking like a smug cow in the meantime.

Reactions: 3
She is not happy, she is gloating that even when pregnant she is a size 12. Everything is around weight/size rather than health. She obviously has insecurities still- when she was talking about the excess skin and not having the ‘perfect smooth bump’ rather than being grateful for the position she is in. I don’t think she is ever truly fully happy unless she can show off to others.

Reactions: 6
I don't think she's happy.
I think she thought losing weight was the answer to all her problems and all it's done is add another thing for her to complain and obsess about.
It's rare there's a photo of her smiling, whether that be now she's slim or when she was bigger. It's sad.
I personally don't think she wants kids that much either. I think she saw it almost as the next thing you do. It doesn't even sound like she likes being married, nevermind having kids.
I think she'd be quite happy just working, going home, sitting reading a book and having a bath, day in day out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.