Enjoying Being Emma #2 Headaches every single day, James don’t mess up that tuff tray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"finally started my Christmas shopping" F##k off
finally start enjoying being Emma instead🙄
Its March! 🙄 I'm someone who starts early (September or October and all done before December) but this is ridiculous. We haven't even had bloody Easter. Her life is so boring. Who starts Christmas shopping now?!?

Reactions: 9
I know the stuff she does for others is seen as nice.
But I can't help thinking she's such a suck up.
Always baking for nursery and colleagues.
Sending friends letters and post and baking things for friends or buying them gifts.
Giving her students constant gifts and making them things.
Giving gifts to her SW consultant all the time.

Sending friends letters and post and baking things for friends or buying them gifts.
I agree - I work in a school and I’m a bit weird about eating things parents and children have brought in, you don’t know what their house is like or if they washed their hands. Also, If I was spending that much on ingredients just to give it all away I think my other half would think I’ve gone bonkers 😂

Reactions: 11
I used to work with a guy who, no beating about the Bush, was a little weird, strange and odd.

But, he would constantly bring bags of sweets , chocolates in etc and go round the office offering them to people. And while it was really irritating and sometimes quite annoying 🙄 it transpired that he just wanted people to like him 🙄
He thought that if he bought treats in for us, he'd get more friends. It's actually quite sad, maybe that's what she's doing?

Or .... maybe she's a feeder because of her own eating insecurity. I know when I was on a complete MRP I used to do loads of baking and cooking for other people. I never ate any of it but doing that was the next best thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think she’s a feeder who restricts herself. Though (and I’ve said it before) judging by how often she is ‘sick’ I wouldn’t touch a thing she bakes.

Reactions: 6
I think she also bakes as she is desperate to be liked, and the only way she feels she can make people like her is via food. She thrives on attention and providing gifts, goodies and bakes gets people talking about her. I couldn’t work with her- she seems the colleague to always be off, never pulling her weight. Would duck me right off haha!

Was coming here to say the same 😆 even her decorating style is boring why can’t he have some colour or even something to make it feel warm or cosy
She could have easily upcycled and painted that pine chest of drawers to jazz it up a bit....wouldn’t cost much time or money!

Reactions: 5
I just came here to say the same! And also how has that taken a couple of months? Moving some furniture and putting a couple of pictures up takes half a day, if that.

Reactions: 8
Seeing her stories tonight just made me think she looks really sad. I've been through a loss like her and it's hard. Agree James room is boring and not sure what all the cooking is about for others, whatever it is, something seems to be affecting her.

I'm not raving about her, just my own observations!

What a boring bedroom for a toddler. I agree she does look sad, I hope people are keeping a close eye on her otherwise she could end up with a very serious case of PND once baby is here.

I think she's always been sad and uptight. Now she's grieving she can't hide her other problems very well anymore. Add in being pregnant and it's a ticking time bomb. I am surprised she even decided to have another child, the amount of moaning she does about her first

duck me, the kid is at Nursery and she's wondering whether she'll be able to get the washing and bit hoovering done... bleeping hell 🙄

duck me, the kid is at Nursery and she's wondering whether she'll be able to get the washing and bit hoovering done... bleeping hell 🙄
I was literally coming on to say why the duck do I care that she didn’t manage to hoover the stairs yesterday. God, does she really think this interests her followers?!

I was literally coming on to say why the duck do I care that she didn’t manage to hoover the stairs yesterday. God, does she really think this interests her followers?!
Yesterday was the most boring run of stories about all the mundane things she got up to while having a free day, as if anyone cares about every bloody thing you did 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her highlight of the day is getting her toddler to eat mouldy looking pancakes... sums her up right there. Why does he need to eat such bizarre food?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.