Enjoying Being Emma #2 Headaches every single day, James don’t mess up that tuff tray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sex with her must be awful. 5 mins of foreplay only. John never followed the instructions so it was only 10 thrusts then sleep.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She makes a family fun day out sound like a trip to the morgue

She went to bed at 11pm the other night 😱 I wonder if she's recovered yet?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That poor child is 3 in 3 months and still wearing reins when it's both parents there and even when she goes for a walk with nothing around!
Give the kid some freedom!

We don't careeee

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Clearly thinks her child is a genius, buying him age 5+ games for Christmas before he's 3 😂

Reactions: 2
"happy 12 weeks and a couple of days"
Yet she was digging at John for the 6 months 😂

• Haha
I hate it when she says ‘any how’, it really irritates me. She’s so boring, why do we need to know why she’s picked James up half an hour early. Errr he’s your son, maybe because you wanted to go and get him 🤷🏻‍♀️ Instead she makes it sound like an inconvenience.

Reactions: 9
Shock, Emma the fun sponge won’t ever have elf on the shelf in her house
I know not everyone does elf on the shelf, and that’s completely down to the individual, but I feel like those poor children are going to grow up never being able to be involved in discussions with their friends. She’ll probably tell them Father Christmas isn’t real at the age of 4 to make sure she gets all the credit for everything.

Reactions: 7
She’s a typical type of teacher, controlling, power tripping over her toddler who can’t be left to explore and make mess because she wants to micro manage his every move. Glad she isn’t teaching my boys.

I can't remember if she started allowing it but she wouldn't let James have a chocolate advent calendar before either

Reactions: 5
Why is he still on reins- it’s actually quite sad to see and I’m sure borders on some line of abuse of power. He doesn’t need them!! That photo she has posted of the race for life shows how little freedom he has. I don’t know why she feels the need to control it all.

Emma, if you’re reading here; give the boy some freedom. Let him run and explore. Not everything in life needs a routine, structure or timing. JUST HAVE FUN WITH YOUR CHILD.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Celebrated by SHARING a kitkat. bleeping hell, calm down Emma hun

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.