Enjoying Being Emma #2 Headaches every single day, James don’t mess up that tuff tray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't know why it bothers me so much that she hashtags "New Mum" in all her posts.

I even googled it to see if I was thinking wrong 😂

Because to me, as Google also says.. New Mum means you've just become a mum for the first time 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Don’t give a shite how long you’ve slept Emma. Over 7.5 hrs with 2 very young children is actually quite good.

Reactions: 10
Why does she need to remember when she woke up
And then especially why does she NEED to remember who she woke up for when?

Reactions: 7
Why does she need to remember when she woke up
And then especially why does she NEED to remember who she woke up for when?
Another example of her being a complete control freak. How is she not embarrassed to post that she’s had that much sleep when all she does is moan she’s exhausted. I don’t have kids, I think I get less sleep than that.

Reactions: 11
Another example of her being a complete control freak. How is she not embarrassed to post that she’s had that much sleep when all she does is moan she’s exhausted. I don’t have kids, I think I get less sleep than that.
I have 3. But with my 5 month old, I got 3 hours last night and didn't complain 😂
Yet she's still complaining and pointing out why she had to wake up and still got almost 8 hours sleep!

Reactions: 6
She is always quiet when John is off work. Starting to wonder if her lists of things she has done is for him more than anyone else, like she has to show how busy she is when he isn't there 🤔

Reactions: 4
Argh god she certainly is not enjoying being Emma. How drab. Look at those dresses she’s trying on, jeez Emma you look like an Armish woman. Get something more flattering and figure hugging, buy some Spanx, stand tall and shoulders back. Wear the heels!!

Reactions: 14
Argh god she certainly is not enjoying being Emma. How drab. Look at those dresses she’s trying on, jeez Emma you look like an Armish woman. Get something more flattering and figure hugging, buy some Spanx, stand tall and shoulders back. Wear the heels!!
was thinking just the same! I think cause she spent so long being a larger lady she is stuck in that frame of mind that she needs to dress like she is still a size 26 or whatever she was

Reactions: 8
“For some reason John likes to celebrate our half year anniversaries”
Ffs she even makes a lovely idea for a date night sound like John has irritated her!

Reactions: 10
“For some reason John likes to celebrate our half year anniversaries”
Ffs she even makes a lovely idea for a date night sound like John has irritated her!
I just came to say about this 😂

Still has to make it sound like she's digging at him in some way. Poor guy can't do anything right

Reactions: 4
I noticed the other day she was doing hand print painting with James and even that was regimented “he didn’t follow the instructions” sorry?! Didn’t realise there was any! Surely he has free reign on what he can paint! She is worse than any helicopter parent Iv seen!!

Reactions: 7
I noticed the other day she was doing hand print painting with James and even that was regimented “he didn’t follow the instructions” sorry?! Didn’t realise there was any! Surely he has free reign on what he can paint! She is worse than any helicopter parent Iv seen!!
She also specifically put 'We played with this for 40 minutes"

She's terrible

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.