Enjoying Being Emma #2 Headaches every single day, James don’t mess up that tuff tray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree. I picked up sickness from work (a school) and within a few hrs of it stopping I felt completely back to normal and wanted to go back to work! She’s got no ‘get up and go’ or motivation I feel. If she can find any excuse to palm her son off on John so she can get a few hrs kip she will. Didn’t she say she has a bath for an hour every night? I don’t have kids but even I don’t have time to do that some days! 🤣
I totally agree! Sometimes when I really fancy a bath it honestly may take me a week to actually get in the bloody bath as something else always gets in the way! I’m all for making time for yourself but she takes the piss

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Completely agree. I picked up sickness from work (a school) and within a few hrs of it stopping I felt completely back to normal and wanted to go back to work! She’s got no ‘get up and go’ or motivation I feel. If she can find any excuse to palm her son off on John so she can get a few hrs kip she will. Didn’t she say she has a bath for an hour every night? I don’t have kids but even I don’t have time to do that some days! 🤣
Who'd want to spend an hour in the bath anyway 🤷 Complete waste if time if you ask me lol. There's so many other more meaningful things she could be doing with that hour instead of getting wrinkly sitting in bath water 😂

Reactions: 4
Did you see her recent post where she moans John bought white bread instead of wholemeal so she couldn’t count as her HEXA...fucks sake John sort your tit out! 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Did you see her recent post where she moans John bought white bread instead of wholemeal so she couldn’t count as her HEXA...fucks sake John sort your tit out! 🙄😂
She has got a raging eating disorder. If she read the packaging the cals in white/brown bread are pretty close. For someone who regards herself as being educated, her logic is nonexistent. I'd tell her to shove it up her saggy arse

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What makes me laugh is she goes about eating takeaways but why not just have beans on toast or eggs? Easy and slimming world friendly. She must have money to piss away!

Reactions: 9
What makes me laugh is she goes about eating takeaways but why not just have beans on toast or eggs? Easy and slimming world friendly. She must have money to piss away!
Yeah that’s what I always think you wait ages for a takeaway to come it takes like 5 mins to make beans on toast. Like if you fancied a takeaway just say you got a takeaway and enjoyed it, nowt wrong with that.

Reactions: 8
I also presume if both her and John are working late then James has been in nursery from 8 until 6 every day.
Or is that normal for her 🤔

Always whinging about not having a good day food wise yet orders a vienetta on the Tesco online shop? Just don’t order it then no temptation surely?

Reactions: 10
Why would a toddler care if a recipe is slimming world friendly or not?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.