Enjoying Being Emma #2 Headaches every single day, James don’t mess up that tuff tray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably pacing the floor livid that she's had a good weekend and doesn't have anything to be passive aggressive about

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly can’t cope with this woman....
You know when somebody just absolutely boils your piss...?!!
“So I said to John I just have to go lie down....”
Does she think uses the only person who works????
I don’t wanna compare but I have 3 kids, I work full time, as a vet so often do 12+ hours and it’s often challenging both physically and mentally. I also look after my disabled mum and my daughter has quite bad MH issues... now I’m not complaining at all, BUT I don’t take my self to bleeping bed for a lie down after marking some bloody maths tests and playing cars with my toddler 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Sorry rant over.... I blame the time of the month 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When would you EVER fancy ordering a tuna and sweetcorn pizza? Is she bleeping insane? I didn’t know such a thing exists! ‘Scuse the language but I am absolutely appalled by the thought of tuna and sweet corn on a PIZZA 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Tuna and sweetcorn in a sandwich or on a baked tattie but hot on a pizza yuk. So instead she had a bowl of vomit yum🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gosh, how bad is it when all you've had is an apple and a baguette all day and it's classed as a bad day because it isn't on plan

Reactions: 8
Emma managed to eat a whole apple to herself... Emma I salute you. Not all heroes wear capes.. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe Emma needs to have some blood tests cos there’s no way she should be this knackered with one kid and and job 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
She can't stick to plan at the moment as her 'plan' isn't slimming world, it's just to starve herself

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Just seen her stories, the perfect size wine 'so John can't have a whole bottle'. A bet he needs the whole bottle sometimes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen her stories, the perfect size wine 'so John can't have a whole bottle'. A bet he needs the whole bottle sometimes 🤣
Just heard her say that..like the why can’t John have the whole bottle?? Is he not allowed?? Bet she’s always in teacher mode even with her husband. The poor buggar

Just heard her say that..like the why can’t John have the whole bottle?? Is he not allowed?? Bet she’s always in teacher mode even with her husband. The poor buggar
I’d be more inclined to go out and buy a full sized bottle and drink it all in front of her if she told me I couldn’t. Idiot.

• Heart
Someone needs to remind her that her husband isn't a child or a dog to be told what to do and what to eat and drink. She's beyond 😯

Reactions: 6
She really needs to look at her health. Taken her over a week to recover from 1 days sickness and she's still 'recovering'

Reactions: 2
She definitely needs to be more worried about her health. A week to recover from a bought of sickness? I think her fluctuating yo yo weight has shot her immune system to pieces. She doesn't seem to eat a balanced diet. I know she has James and is a teacher but I'm six months pregnant with spd and work full time, I'm nowhere near as tired as her. I get headaches from pregnancy but just keep going. I don't retreat to bed and leave my husband in charge? She definitely needs to be worried

Reactions: 5
She definitely needs to be more worried about her health. A week to recover from a bought of sickness? I think her fluctuating yo yo weight has shot her immune system to pieces. She doesn't seem to eat a balanced diet. I know she has James and is a teacher but I'm six months pregnant with spd and work full time, I'm nowhere near as tired as her. I get headaches from pregnancy but just keep going. I don't retreat to bed and leave my husband in charge? She definitely needs to be worried
Completely agree. I picked up sickness from work (a school) and within a few hrs of it stopping I felt completely back to normal and wanted to go back to work! She’s got no ‘get up and go’ or motivation I feel. If she can find any excuse to palm her son off on John so she can get a few hrs kip she will. Didn’t she say she has a bath for an hour every night? I don’t have kids but even I don’t have time to do that some days! 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.