English channel migrant crossing crisis #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now if that is true it‘s beyond bleeping insane. They have actually found no evidence that he was ever “received into the faith” 😮😮😮.

What in the name of holy duck did the decision maker base the decision on then? And as to the priest who vouched for him, a nice little quote from the book you base your belief system on.

’You shalt not bare false witness”.
Were there ever a priest?? They need a thorough investigation.I’d have assumed they interviewed the priest in person?

Reactions: 2
Unless he’s wearing a mask 😷 I’m pretty shocked people would fail to spot someone that resembles the Terminator walking around their area 🤨 must have gone to ground or already left the country .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unless he’s wearing a mask 😷 I’m pretty shocked people would fail to spot someone that resembles the Terminator walking around their area 🤨 must have gone to ground or already left the country .
I highly doubt the police are that concerned. I saw a snippet of a policeman giving a sympathetic statement urging him to hand himself as if he'd only stolen a lolly from a sweet shop :rolleyes:

• Sick
I highly doubt the police are that concerned. I saw a snippet of a policeman giving a sympathetic statement urging him to hand himself as if he'd only stolen a lolly from a sweet shop :rolleyes:
Going by the family’s reaction they’re only concerned his face might be infected, not a thought for the woman that has no face 😕

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Probably sitting with his Diversity and Inclusion Officers staring at his feet and contemplating the intolerable racism Abdul suffered which forced him to act the way he did.

I suspect the usual suspects will be along any minute now to tell us with great gravity and self reverence that it was all the fault of slavery/the British Empire/Israel-Gaza/capitalism (pick one) and that given a fair crack of the whip he would be a fully trained paramedic. Just exactly how much fairer we can be than to give him three attempts at asylum, ignore his….interesting….sexual proclivities, and eventually grant him on what appears to be the most flimsy of pretexts, remains frustratingly undefined.
---
Going by the family’s reaction they’re only concerned his face might be infected, not a thought for the woman that has no face 😕
Well his face is now as ugly as his soul.

He’s gonna have to do a shitload of deathbed repentance to access the Kingdom of Heaven and stand with Jesus now….

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Last paragraph says it all.

"A few months ago he said he was working hard to go back to Afghanistan to get married to a woman and bring her back to the UK, because he was tired of being single."

I don’t think he quite understands what asylum means. I thought he was in real immediate danger?

And why back to Afghanistan to find a wife? Why would a committed Christian, in a Christian country, need to find a wife in a predominantly Muslim one?

Reactions: 8
Last paragraph says it all.

"A few months ago he said he was working hard to go back to Afghanistan to get married to a woman and bring her back to the UK, because he was tired of being single."

I don’t think he quite understands what asylum means. I thought he was in real immediate danger?

And why back to Afghanistan to find a wife? Why would a committed Christian, in a Christian country, need to find a wife in a predominantly Muslim one?
He was in a relationship with the woman he attacked.
---
Probably sitting with his Diversity and Inclusion Officers staring at his feet and contemplating the intolerable racism Abdul suffered which forced him to act the way he did.

I suspect the usual suspects will be along any minute now to tell us with great gravity and self reverence that it was all the fault of slavery/the British Empire/Israel-Gaza/capitalism (pick one) and that given a fair crack of the whip he would be a fully trained paramedic. Just exactly how much fairer we can be than to give him three attempts at asylum, ignore his….interesting….sexual proclivities, and eventually grant him on what appears to be the most flimsy of pretexts, remains frustratingly undefined.
---

Well his face is now as ugly as his soul.

He’s gonna have to do a shitload of deathbed repentance to access the Kingdom of Heaven and stand with Jesus now….
Heaven doesn’t have open borders only a select few get through the pearly gates, the rest burn in hell 😂…It doesn’t read like they actually checked out the mysterious priests claims at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Why didn’t they persue these allegations??
Hmm. John 8:44. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

2 Corinthians 11-13. For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

The Bible on lying and false faith.

Last edited:
  • Heart
If the monster has, unfortunately, survived death by infection with that eye/face injury, he'll most probably have been treated by a sympathetic medic who agrees with his actions, is being protected by same, and is no doubt parading about in a burqa.

Someone posted this in jest , I think it’s a very valid point 🤷🏼‍♀️
IMG_3871.jpeg

I posted exactly that a few minutes ago, and it certainly wasn't in jest.

I posted exactly that a few minutes ago, and it certainly wasn't in jest.
I didn’t mean you it’s the Twitter user I meant, we must’ve posted at the same time.
---
You can basically rape the nation but still get asylum on religious grounds 🙄
---
I keep repeating myself but until these laws are rewritten there’s nothing to stop these criminals.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
In the same vein, and following on from a previous similar case.

The leaps in logic here are mind blowing. In one case the argument was he should be allowed to stay in the UK precisely because he was a sex offender 😲😲😲

Context : He raped a profoundly death girl.

• Wow
So if he’s found, convicted, sentenced, has his asylum withdrawn, and is then served with a deportation order I suppose the next step in the process is for a whole plane to revolt so he’s free to be a danger to women in future. Tis the way of things after all.

At this point it’s like a bad satirical comedy, were it not for two severely maimed victims, one a child.
He’ll go to prison here if found guilty, and be served with a deportation order at the same time, which would be effective on date of release. He will then submit a claim to remain in the UK on human rights grounds, most likely article 8, right to a private and family life and/or article 9, freedom of thought, beliefs and religion. Then the whole cycle will start again.
Every claim he makes will be supported by Legal Aid/the tax payer.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
He’ll go to prison here if found guilty, and be served with a deportation order at the same time, which would be effective on date of release. He will then submit a claim to remain in the UK on human rights grounds, most likely article 8, right to a private and family life and/or article 9, freedom of thought, beliefs and religion. Then the whole cycle will start again.
Every claim he makes will be supported by Legal Aid/the tax payer.
A notice to self deport , no doubt 🙄

With learning difficulties 😞
That BBC woman is a sick as these sex attackers.
The BBC woman is a frightfully privileged middle class middle aged public school educated white woman who is clearly enjoying her role as the great white saviour. Doesn’t that usually trigger the hell out of the David Lammy’s of this world?

But anyway I digress. One of the issues it raises is how different judges interpreted her evidence. One said she “spoke with authority” another suggested her evidence was about as reliable as a jelly wall in a hurricane. Call me desperately naive but shouldn’t judges be singing from the same songbook. That songbook being the actual law?

Oddly it’s only asylum seekers seem to convert to Christianity there were no records of British Muslims doing so within the same timeframe 😉
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 3