English channel migrant crossing crisis #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if he’s found, convicted, sentenced, has his asylum withdrawn, and is then served with a deportation order I suppose the next step in the process is for a whole plane to revolt so he’s free to be a danger to women in future. Tis the way of things after all.

At this point it’s like a bad satirical comedy, were it not for two severely maimed victims, one a child.

Reactions: 9
Five weeks, and a law suit against the Home Office for hurt feelings?
That’s if he hasn’t absconded back to the country he was granted asylum from 😂decided Christianity wasn’t for him after all!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s if he hasn’t absconded back to the country he was granted asylum from 😂decided Christianity wasn’t for him after all!
Afghanistan apparently, which I found deeply confusing because the wokes and worthies on this thread and others have argued vociferously that the Taliban don’t actually execute apostates and anyone who says otherwise is just a Far Right Islamophobe.

But I guess I lack the…singular…mindset which allows me to square that particular circle without a hint of self irony.

Reactions: 7
Afghanistan apparently, which I found deeply confusing because the wokes and worthies on this thread and others have argued vociferously that the Taliban don’t actually execute apostates and anyone who says otherwise is just a Far Right Islamophobe.

But I guess I lack the…singular…mindset which allows me to square that particular circle without a hint of self irony.
NGO’s have a lot to answer for and too much funding, imo 🙄

Reactions: 3
I guess the priest who claimed he was “fully committed” to his new religion missed one or two red flags.

Either that or he follows one fucked up version of Christianity. Which gospel features the Parable of the Flasher and the Domestos Bottle?
Echoes of the Liverpool Woman’s Hospital attacker, I believe the crucifix got his leave to remain pushed through.
---
This is just hilarious ! it’s great the Irish gov backs , being pushed against the wall with the uprising from communities , this scammer was refused asylum throughout Europe!

Attachments

Last edited:
Echoes of the Liverpool Woman’s Hospital attacker, I believe the crucifix got his leave to remain pushed through.
---
This is just hilarious ! it’s great the Irish gov backs , being pushed against the wall with the uprising from communities , this scammer was refused asylum throughout Europe!
Does it really need a court case and a thorough investigation to establish that France is a safe country?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Course not, it’s the poor reception conditions was telling 😂
It’s bleeping bizarre isn’t it. Given that the UK and Ireland are, again according to this thread and many others, a Far Right dominated hellhole with a woeful record of inhumane treatment (the bar for “inhumane“ being of course very low) of refugees and asylum seekers what the hell conditions are they facing in mainland Europe? Conditions which are so bad that they wait in their 1000s on beaches in France to get to the UK where we are lead to believe they will run the gauntlet of Far Right lynch mobs that literally never gather on street corners.

The human condition of infinite contradictory nuance is truly fascinating. Make it make sense.

At least they question things on UK media it’s hidden in Ireland, they’ve had to address it now that the protests have spread throughout the country and businesses are being forced to close .

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Whatever happened to the teacher and child in Ireland that were stabbed outside a school? We briefly heard about it, it seemed reluctantly via the news and since, nothing. Are the victims alive? Was it another migrant? Has public safety been restored with the offender jailed or deported? I'm guessing NO.

Reactions: 6
Whatever happened to the teacher and child in Ireland that were stabbed outside a school? We briefly heard about it, it seemed reluctantly via the news and since, nothing. Are the victims alive? Was it another migrant? Has public safety been restored with the offender jailed or deported? I'm guessing NO.
Very little mention of them, only a small snippet in a newspaper to say the Algerian attacker appeared by video link at his last court hearing and still remains in custody, teacher has left hospital but the latest update on the GFM set up for the child said she’s been returned to ICU ? Going by the bitty info on the GFM it looks like she’s suffered catastrophic brain injuries, the vid of the attack did show her being shocked with a defibrillator so probably down to lack of oxygen ?
---
They’re pushing for more countries to be added to the safe list.

---
This guy has a string of sexual offences but never deported, imagine lying in a hospital bed with that tossing off over you 🤢

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I was only thinking of this yesterday! It's very odd there's been no update.

I was only thinking of this yesterday! It's very odd there's been no update.
IMG_3791.jpeg

---
Over 700 on the streets , is being turned into a slum, I’m sure there’s plenty of countries with an abundance of accommodation, like Albania for instance !

---

---
Why would you stay in a dangerous country 😅
---
Surely he could’ve saved up the fee after all those years, he knew when the expiry date was from day one.

Last edited: