English Channel migrant crossing crisis #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is the visa fake?

Not entirely sure you're the right person to ask though as you don't seem to do any research or understand the legal system around this 🤭 Opinions don't make it true
Did she not pay a randomer £10,000 for a Visa that carried no job at the end? If she's legally here she should be able to work or claim something from the gov.
I'm probably the perfect person to ask as I give ya'll the questions you don't like answering 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Love bringing the fun on this thread :mas well as the facts 😜
Looking forward to when the facts arrive instead of just the comical stuff.
---
Like I said, some people don’t take an interest in things until they start to affect them.
What will need to affect me to think that England is the most densely populated country on the planet or that the ECHR has anything to do with the EU ... apart from dementia of course.

• Haha
Did she not pay a ranfomer £10,000 for a Visa that carried no job at the end? If she's legally here she should be able to work or claim something from the gov.
I'm probably the perfect person to ask as I give ya'll the questions you don't like answering 😂
I was hoping you'd explain and link to something or other rather than having me go look for it

Not an area I'm knowledgeable in but I'm assuming this counts as losing a job - because you know, she applied through this agency with the belief that there would be a job at the end of this
Will I be allowed to stay in the country if I lose my job?
Skilled Worker visas usually give up to two and a half years of leave in the UK for the holder to work. However, if for whatever reason your employment has been brought to an end early, this will shorten the time you can stay in the country.

After you have lost your job, you will have 60 days leave in the UK or until the end of your visa, whichever is shorter. This means you have two months to ensure you follow the next steps.

The article doesn't actually state how long she has been here since "losing" the job

The article does make it sound like the Home Office isn't doing enough but that's fine because asylum is number 1 priority obviously

Reactions: 2
I was hoping you'd explain and link to something or other rather than having me go look for it

Not an area I'm knowledgeable in but I'm assuming this counts as losing a job - because you know, she applied through this agency with the belief that there would be a job at the end of this

The article doesn't actually state how long she has been here since "losing" the job

The article does make it sound like the Home Office isn't doing enough but that's fine because asylum is number 1 priority obviously
It didn’t say anything about her applying to any company…She’s been here 3 months!
---
Looking forward to when the facts arrive instead of just the comical stuff.
---

What will need to affect me to think that England is the most densely populated country on the planet or that the ECHR has anything to do with the EU ... apart from dementia of course.
These are the things that seem to be in the press an awful lot recently! You even admitted to brushing up on your own knowledge!

It didn’t say anything about her applying to any company…She’s been here 3 months!
She came to the country with the belief that there was a job in the UK lined up for her. There is nothing to suggest that she didn't actually believe this. She, and the HO, has been scammed by the agency

At the very most she is now overstaying her visa because she doesn't have a job

She came to the country with the belief that there was a job in the UK lined up for her. There is nothing to suggest that she didn't actually believe this. She, and the HO, has been scammed by the agency

At the very most she is now overstaying her visa because she doesn't have a job
She payed a crook who took her 10 grand …That’s exactly what I said? She’s now illegal in this country!
IMG_8725.jpeg

Last edited:
She payed a crook who took her 10 grand View attachment 2399208
You have no idea how common it is to pay those sums for real jobs. That's the perversity of this system. Many workers around the world have to pay middlemen to have a chance to get a job abroad. It's common practice for instance for workers from Nepal/Pakistan working in the United Arab Emirates. Most of those workers spend months to pay back the costs before being able to earn anything.

In this situation, not only the woman has been scammed but also the Home office. They deliver those working visas because the UK cannot find at home the workers it needs in some sectors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This man seems to know all about it, he has people begging for work!
IMG_8728.jpeg
IMG_8729.jpeg

---
You have no idea how common it is to pay those sums for real jobs. That's the perversity of this system. Many workers around the world have to pay middlemen to have a chance to get a job abroad. It's common practice for instance for workers from Nepal/Pakistan working in the United Arab Emirates. Most of those workers spend months to pay back the costs before being able to earn anything.

In this situation, not only the woman has been scammed but also the Home office. They deliver those working visas because the UK cannot find at home the workers it needs in some sectors.
There are overseas healthcare coordinators in those sectors , you don’t need to pay a middleman to come to UK.

Last edited:
That’s exactly what she DIDN’T do ! The question is why she had to pay a middleman when there’s no need for UK positions …Her answer was this when the question was put to her!
Do you understand the meaning of a scam?

As I showed you, there is a practice of people gaining employment via middlemen through sponsorship, which this person used as a basis for the SCAM.

Reactions: 3
Do you understand the meaning of a scam?

As I showed you, there is a practice of people gaining employment via middlemen through sponsorship, which this person used as a basis for the SCAM.
The fact is she didn’t have to use any middleman she could’ve applied direct…Maybe she didn’t have the relevant qualifications ? I’m sure if everything is above board she’ll be snapped up!

The woman has been scammed and as a result is probably no longer legally in the UK. Surely the real issue is how the 'agency' managed to get the Home Office to issue a visa for a job that didn't exist, how many more times they and other such 'agents' have perpetrated this scam and what the government and the police are doing about it.

Reactions: 5
The fact is she didn’t have to use any middleman she could’ve applied direct…Maybe she didn’t have the relevant qualifications ? I’m sure if everything is above board she’ll be snapped up!
Why then the Home office delivered the visa?

These are the things that seem to be in the press an awful lot recently! You even admitted to brushing up on your own knowledge!
It's been 'in the press' that England is the most densely populated country on earth and that the ECHR is part of the EU?

• Haha
Why then the Home office delivered the visa?
The same way they give asylum to dangerous criminals without carrying out proper checks..I’d imagine? Or maybe there’s people working there being given backhanders in return for visas? Same as the crooked law firms…Like Sky have pointed out there needs to be an urgent investigation into these practices!
---
It's been 'in the press' that England is the most densely populated country on earth and that the ECHR is part of the EU?
No ,but there has been mention of London being a very over populated city and ECHR for UK gov migrant policies being vetoed.

Again, do you know what a scam is? It's when someone is tricked into something.

When people are scammed there are always shoulda woulda couldas, but hindsight is 20/20 and it's easier to speak on a situation that you yourself aren't in.

Either way, the criminals are the ones who took her money.

Again, do you know what a scam is? It's when someone is tricked into something.

When people are scammed there are always shoulda woulda couldas, but hindsight is 20/20 and it's easier to speak on a situation that you yourself aren't in.

Either way, the criminals are the ones who took her money.
My point still stands ,she could’ve applied direct, but chose not to for reasons known only to herself!

The same way they give asylum to dangerous criminals without carrying out proper checks..I’d imagine? Or maybe there’s people working there being given backhanders in return for visas? Same as the crooked law firms…Like Sky have pointed out there needs to be an urgent investigation into these practices!
Well in this case, why are you upset at that woman? If she wanted to take advantage of the situation to work illegally, she would have been disappearing in the nature, not trying to attract the attention of the government over those fake employment contracts.

I wonder how many people here would navigate immigration systems in other countries completely alone. Even the British immigration system seems to be needlessly complicated and the vast majority of us here have good comprehension skills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.