English Channel migrant crossing crisis #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rwanda is even more densely populated than England! It didn't bother the british government to plan sending asylum seekers over there though!

@Piff paff puff England is something like the 30th most densely populated country in the world. The UK as a whole is the 50th most densely populated country in the world..

Reactions: 3
The population of the England is dense, well some of them are.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Last edited:
I guess you’d know all about that!
I know a lot more about it since I've been on this thread. And even before I wasn't dense enough to believe that England had the highest population density in the entire world, that the ECHR had anything to do with membership of the EU, that it was the fire brigades union that was holding up occupation of the Bibby Stockholm or that the UK has 'open borders'.

• Haha
disease to great hilarity, it’s definitely true it’s in the Guardian.
I mean they were planning to move someone in with TB:
Some of the patients are awaiting surgery and mental health support which he fears will be disrupted by the move and one is under “active treatment” for latent tuberculosis (TB), which could pose a public health risk if it became active and spread.

Doctors are also concerned about potential outbreaks of other diseases such as scabies and diphtheria, both of which have been detected in other asylum seeker accommodation, as these spread faster in crowded areas.

But people here have assured me it's totally fine to have an overcrowded barge if it ever reaches capacity and that actually it's not overcrowded at all 🤭

Actually the risk of disease was one of the reasons people were saying the overcrowded barge was unsuitable and inhabitable. If one gets sick, it spreads quickly.

That's quite different to the suggestion that "migrants bring diseases" seeing as anyone can get ill, not just migrants, but poor living conditions (like a crowded barge that hasn't passed safety) can increase that risk.

If I remember correctly it was certain somebodies who suggested the barge was perfectly fine.

Reactions: 4
I mean they were planning to move someone in with TB:

But people here have assured me it's totally fine to have an overcrowded barge if it ever reaches capacity and that actually it's not overcrowded at all 🤭
Tell that to the traffickers 😂

Reactions: 1
I know a lot more about it since I've been on this thread. And even before I wasn't dense enough to believe that England had the highest population density in the entire world, that the ECHR had anything to do with membership of the EU, that it was the fire brigades union that was holding up occupation of the Bibby Stockholm or that the UK has 'open borders'.
Like I said, some people don’t take an interest in things until they start to affect them.
---
Love bringing the fun on this thread :mas well as the facts 😜
Are you sure you’re not a writer on the Simpsons? You’ve got great foresight 😂
---
Why is she still here instead of returning home? I’m sure charities could arrange a flight.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why is she still here instead of returning home? I’m sure charities could arrange a flight.
Which charity would you direct her to? I've not heard of any that arrange flights back home for people who have been misled, scammed or made poor decisions.

This also has nothing to do with asylum seekers, refugees or people crossing the Channel.

I have heard a bit about this though, people are offering to sponsor people for jobs in return for thousands of pounds. It's a scam.

The scam is obviously that she came over and is now going to claim asylum. Good migrants just don’t exist
Well obviously, every foreigner who comes here has the ultimate goal of being supported by the state. Let's ignore the detail that she thought she was coming to work here in the social care sector.

Let's not focus on the actual criminals either, i.e. the people running this scam.

Reactions: 5
Which charity would you direct her to? I've not heard of any that arrange flights back home for people who have been misled, scammed or made poor decisions.

This also has nothing to do with asylum seekers, refugees or people crossing the Channel.

I have heard a bit about this though, people are offering to sponsor people for jobs in return for thousands of pounds. It's a scam.
Why do they need to pay? Can't you apply direct to the government?

Why do they need to pay? Can't you apply direct to the government?
which charity? And she's on a skilled worker visa. Why would the government handle the flight of someone who's here legally and isn't being deported or repatriated?

Not sure why you're asking me either as it was your suggestion.

I'm not the one saying she should ask a charity or the government so you know something I don't, no?

which charity? And she's on a skilled worker visa. Why would the government handle the flight of someone who's here legally and isn't being deported or repatriated?

Not sure why you're asking me either as it was your suggestion.

I'm not the one saying she should ask a charity or the government so you know something I don't, no?
Actually the government arrange a flight home for illegals ,check their site!

She's illegal now as the visa was fake!
How is the visa fake?

Not entirely sure you're the right person to ask though as you don't seem to do any research or understand the legal system around this 🤭 Opinions don't make it true

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.