Emotional Affairs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh gosh i’ve been watching that too 🤣

i think the most important thing, for me, is that everyone involved consents, is happy and is doing it for the right reasons. it’s worrying to me, on that show, how many couples were guys wanting to invite another woman into the relationship (i suppose thinking he gets the best of all worlds) and the partner going along with it to keep him happy.

in couples where both partners get to have another boyfriend or girlfriend, or it’s at least an equal playing field then i say go for it 🤣 like you say, you need to make sure that “everyone gets what they want” in whatever form that takes. i’m down for people living their lives however they want, as long as no one is getting hurt.
Yes seems the fantasy is usually another woman in most cases, I agree I'd like to see how it would play out of it was another man!
Of course the fantasy has unfortunately turned to reality for many of us on the thread 😬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 2