Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to her old pre order pay up front and wait a few weeks for your goods scheme. She used to do this with her clothing label. Sometimes getting the pre orders months ahead. Get the bucks in and purchase with the customers money, she’s an unscrupulous greedy money hungry sad little woman. At the rate she’s spending I can see her hitting a financial brick wall in the not too distant future. Unless she’s earning mega bucks it’s not sustainable, even filthy rich people don’t splash cash around the way she does.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The way she bounces around with all attention on her, pulling everyone in the room into a non stop conversation about herself reminds me of a giant toddler. Everyone just has to smile, nod and clap along. It’s truely bizarre! I’ve never seen a grown woman like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Holy Camel Toe 😳😳😳 What is wrong with her? And cut the baby talk, it’s honestly so cringe worthy!!!
Oh my god it’s so prominent, is her sister blind?
She needs to be told she probably can’t see it herself. Stick to a one piece Emmy, much more flattering.

Reactions: 4
What’s happened to the warehouse? You can see they’ve got laptops set up at the kitchen table, so they’re “working” (I use that term very loosely). Why isn’t she “working” and doing her outfit try ons there? Has she sub let it out? If so, why did she spends thousands on furnishing it all? This is all just so bizarre. And yes omg the camel toe!!!!

She needs to be told she probably can’t see it herself. Stick to a one piece Emmy, much more flattering.
This is what happens when the people in your life are paid “employees”! How embarrassing!
She looked so much better in the one piece but also delusional saying that there’s plenty of room in it? Stop insinuating that it’s big and you could size down. It was literally skin tight!

What’s happened to the warehouse? You can see they’ve got laptops set up at the kitchen table, so they’re “working” (I use that term very loosely). Why isn’t she “working” and doing her outfit try ons there? Has she sub let it out? If so, why did she spends thousands on furnishing it all? This is all just so bizarre. And yes omg the camel toe!!!!
She was asking for people to contact her and her team if they were interested in sub leasing it? Wonder what’s happened there? It wasn’t even nice especially given the money she put into it. Another venture she’s jumped into thinking it’ll make her look like a “boss babe”. Everything she does is to inflate her ego, it’s embarrassing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Glad the partner had sense in leaving her. For someone who said that they can't stand surfing... oh that's right that was Shopie but EmmyLou was there so she mustn't like it to it pisses me off how she gets clothes for free, I would love to get clothes for free and I'm sure people on here would like to as well

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Mother of GOD!!!!! Maybe Bubs did say something and Emmy (only becasue she hate's being called this) said no!!! I'm fat, I'm proud and I'm getting my moose knuckle out!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus...why she is obsessed with saying she could size down??? Noticed the kitchen is back to looking like a tip again.She is filthy.

Reactions: 7
The way she bounces around with all attention on her, pulling everyone in the room into a non stop conversation about herself reminds me of a giant toddler. Everyone just has to smile, nod and clap along. It’s truely bizarre! I’ve never seen a grown woman like her.
Yeah it's weird! The fact excessive giggling and prancing around... jesus how strange. Its only a couple of cossies... can you imagine being around that stupid giggling all day long and baby talk? It would give me a headache. That's probably why Aaron would retreat upstairs into the bedroom to get away from it all. Poor bastard. Her energy is so childish and immature. I do like the gold leaf bikini though even though she is really obese. And the blue surfer one. She really needs to lose weight as she has a really fatty liver. Fat there will make her BP high and insulin resistant and prone to diabetes. She wont be giggling then.

$20,000 😬 geez
What is $20,000?

Yeah it's weird! The fact excessive giggling and prancing around... jesus how strange. Its only a couple of cossies... can you imagine being around that stupid giggling all day long and baby talk? It would give me a headache. That's probably why Aaron would retreat upstairs into the bedroom to get away from it all. Poor bastard. Her energy is so childish and immature. I do like the gold leaf bikini though even though she is really obese. And the blue surfer one. She really needs to lose weight as she has a really fatty liver. Fat there will make her BP high and insulin resistant and prone to diabetes. She wont be giggling then.
she knows she is fat. But she just will NOT eat balanced. Can’t help her with that.
when she returned from Perth she took on her Dads salad diet - that lasted less than a week. The WW lasted less than a week. She can’t stick anything. No concentration skills, its all ego. She just wants glamour and money and easy fixes.
Sh would be unemployable out in the mundane world of ‘everyday jobs’. She wouldn’t be able to hold down a 9-5 job at all.

Jesus...why she is obsessed with saying she could size down??? Noticed the kitchen is back to looking like a tip again.She is filthy.
Agree about her obsession with sizing down is delusional and ridiculous.
But you have never had a bit of clutter in your kitchen?? Have some jars out and ordinary kitchenware out doesn't make her filthy. Chill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.