Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone that is “financially stretched” has a way to tell us she is off to the pub, buying $200 tops, buying coffees, going out almost every night & having a cleaner & buying Aaron a couch, spending money on wages that aren’t needed, is NOT financially stressed.
If she was financially stressed, she would cook meals ... more, with the ingredients that are already in her foot long fridge. Instead of buying coffees, she would make coffees instead. It’s called Stove Top coffee for a reason. Instead of buying new tops, go to Kmart and find the same one for $10.
Honestly; I’m a home owner under the age of 25! & I’m a full time worker. It’s hard to go out for dinner when you have a lot going on. She has three kids and supporting Aaron somehow, she should do MORE inside then going to the pub every week and showing us her expensive meals even though she cries and says “omg guys I am so upset with my break up but please buy this skincare I am using, because you know it worked for me on one try, might duck you up though”. Honestly, I feel like she is part of them pyramid schemes with the tit she sells to people on Instagram. Honestly get a grip Emmy, I am trying to be financially secured at under 25 and you’re like 40. Stop with what you’re spending and you’ll see results with how much you can save.

ps sorry if I offended anyone. She just grinds my gears with her saying crap but doing the opposite. Her actions aren’t matching her words and it is so dumb.

Reactions: 14
For someone that is “financially stretched” has a way to tell us she is off to the pub, buying $200 tops, buying coffees, going out almost every night & having a cleaner & buying Aaron a couch, spending money on wages that aren’t needed, is NOT financially stressed.
If she was financially stressed, she would cook meals ... more, with the ingredients that are already in her foot long fridge. Instead of buying coffees, she would make coffees instead. It’s called Stove Top coffee for a reason. Instead of buying new tops, go to Kmart and find the same one for $10.
Honestly; I’m a home owner under the age of 25! & I’m a full time worker. It’s hard to go out for dinner when you have a lot going on. She has three kids and supporting Aaron somehow, she should do MORE inside then going to the pub every week and showing us her expensive meals even though she cries and says “omg guys I am so upset with my break up but please buy this skincare I am using, because you know it worked for me on one try, might duck you up though”. Honestly, I feel like she is part of them pyramid schemes with the tit she sells to people on Instagram. Honestly get a grip Emmy, I am trying to be financially secured at under 25 and you’re like 40. Stop with what you’re spending and you’ll see results with how much you can save.

ps sorry if I offended anyone. She just grinds my gears with her saying crap but doing the opposite. Her actions aren’t matching her words and it is so dumb.
You forgot her new $1200 Dyson

Reactions: 3
“It looks like Zimmermann”

hahahahahahahahhhahahahhahahahaha

her account is like the shopping channel - magazine,recipe book, clothes, oils, whatever those led light things are, buy now now now, call 1800 GRIFTER, first 100 callers get a set of steak knives

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She's pushing really hard atm.
Counted 94 stories in the last 24hrs give or take a few.

Reactions: 2
It is no coincidence that the "Influencers"I cringe at the most all are mothers who use their kids when its convenient but are tit parents.Make $$$ off their stupid followers selling cheap crap.And lastly..all narcissistic mean girl witches.
In no particular order..EmmyLou, Cachia, Jessiika and Liela.

Reactions: 8
I can’t get past how dumb her followers are - this woman has never worn anything like that tie dye dress in her life. She barely wore fast fashion even - everything in her wardrobe was gorman, obus, alice McCall, Zimmermann (2 sizes too small, but still). She was like Edina monsoon, as long as it had a designer label on it, it was fabulous. Is anyone really buying that that hideous orange sack is to her taste???? Or anything from Zoe moss for that matter! How can it be so easy to fool these people?!

• Haha
It is no coincidence that the "Influencers"I cringe at the most all are mothers who use their kids when its convenient but are tit parents.Make $$$ off their stupid followers selling cheap crap.And lastly..all narcissistic mean girl witches.
In no particular order..EmmyLou, Cachia, Jessiika and Liela.
Sarah’s day

Reactions: 6
I can’t get past how dumb her followers are - this woman has never worn anything like that tie dye dress in her life. She barely wore fast fashion even - everything in her wardrobe was gorman, obus, alice McCall, Zimmermann (2 sizes too small, but still). She was like Edina monsoon, as long as it had a designer label on it, it was fabulous. Is anyone really buying that that hideous orange sack is to her taste???? Or anything from Zoe moss for that matter! How can it be so easy to fool these people?!
The orange dress is too much 🤣. A lot of the ZM stuff I’m like “eh, not for me” or it’s just not flattering or styled well on her. But that dress. Omg.

Reactions: 4
A lot of the ZM stuff I’m like “eh, not for me” or it’s just not flattering or styled well on her. But that dress. Omg.
And it is also very expensive for what is.

I've seen some of the influencers that she sent clothes to and it doesn't look very good on them. Those wet look pants make the most awful squishy noise when you make any movement.

Reactions: 1
The way she was speaking this morning after the visit to the dentist proves she hasn't worn them for ages, not a couple of weeks.
Her whole mouth looked different when she spoke.
Totally agree, if you leave your aligners out for any length of time they do not fit. Don't believe the story of trying to get the lower onto the upper teeth either. I would imagine a whole new set of aligners were made.

The orange dress is too much 🤣. A lot of the ZM stuff I’m like “eh, not for me” or it’s just not flattering or styled well on her. But that dress. Omg.
Looked like a Bali market dress to me ... you buy ???? Very cheap..!!!

• Haha
And it is also very expensive for what is.

I've seen some of the influencers that she sent clothes to and it doesn't look very good on them. Those wet look pants make the most awful squishy noise when you make any movement.
That’s true too actually. If it was Kmart/Best and Less kind of price points, I could probably see more merit in it, but it is expensive!!

Reactions: 3
I liked the stuff when she first took over (became an employee??) which always obviously left over from the previous buyer, but ever since it’s been her own selections, there is probably 2 out of 10 pieces that I like.
her taste in clothes she sells is awful and as someone said above, absolutely nothing like the clothing style she purchases/wears of her own.
She’s an unstylish sellout.

Just catching up her stories after work.. Well F**k me if she 14 in some things I’m the queen mother! I’m 5.7 and a 14, large sometimes lx for me bum . She a human thumb

Also spied the lv or Gucci sneakers she was wearing (stomping around in ) * cough

I'd also just like to give a shout out to Ken Done.
Mate, your designs are still alive and well.
I bet you never thought a human teapot from Port Melbourne would be wearing them as pants one day....I think the pants previously housed Ashton's Circus, but, here we are.

God that whole shebang of stories today was like Kath and Kim on roids.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd also just like to give a shout out to Ken Done.
Mate, your designs are still alive and well.
I bet you never thought a human teapot from Port Melbourne would be wearing them as pants one day....I think the pants previously housed Ashton's Circus, but, here we are.

God that whole shebang of stories today was like Kath and Kim on roids.
😂 Just another manic Monday… I mean Thursday!

• Haha
How many days a week does she take those kids out for breakfast before school? I’ve lost track of how many restaurant meals she’s had this week. Financially very stressed. Wondering how much she paid someone to get her name on that salt. It’s so random.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.