Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s probably a good thing for her sake that she’s been offline all day, but I’ll admit that I’m missing the old girl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s probably a good thing for her sake that she’s been offline all day, but I’ll admit that I’m missing the old girl 🤣
I will admit also to wondering where the hell she was all day. Now we know - preparing to fleece the tribe with her latest gimmick.

Reactions: 3
She certainly doesn't need anything to help plump her skin. Her face is stretched to its absolute limits and if I was her I'd keep away from anything sharp in case she bursts.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why ANYBODY would take skincare advice from this little scammer is beyond me. Her skin is as stretched as her finances.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Umm Emmy Lou having chats in DM’s to her “community members” about her relationship and her sadness. I think she needs to see a qualified therapist to talk through her (many) issues and not trauma dump on her followers.

This is the payday that will come from the surgery. Her surgeon apparently recommended it. I wonder if he know she is now pedalling them to her followers? Damn she is shameless.
I don’t know about these light things I put them I the same category as the at home laser hair removals which don’t work and are just a gimmick. Surely if her surgeon recommends that one he would sell it lol can we have something in writing from him 🤔😂

• Haha
Sob story with the gimmick. That sob story was just for people to give in and buy it. Sorry Emmy, didn’t work on me. Everyone goes through lots of hardship - you made the choices that are difficult, so you sleep in it :)

Omg the sob story . To sell the face masks
.. poor me.. I'm crying every day
Buy .. buy!
Horrible.. disgusting human

Reactions: 5
Salons spend a mint making sure they’re trained and have the best equipment, skincare plans, etc - including LED therapy - and this bint comes along with her vibrator-cum-red light ’device’. Ugh, so frustrating, because there are people out there who will just take her for her word. Anyone know if they’ve passed all the necessary safety standards required in Aus?

Reactions: 9
"I don't know what I'm trying to say"
I struggle with that daily listening to her but given she said she shares about 8 minutes of her day and was bleating on about how tough she's doing it I'd say she's been reading here 😂

• Haha
Omg. When has this woman ever expressed anything to do with light therapy?! (She may have, I can’t listen to her dribble every day). She is the messiah of opportunistic selling.

Agree with the poster who said she needs to go see a therapist instead of dumping on her “community”.

• Haha
One of these scams will be her undoing. Enough people will buy whatever crap she is schilling, feel ripped off and turn against her. I’m surprised it wasn’t the face shields to be honest.

Reactions: 6
Who are these idiots entrusting Emmyfuckinglou with their skin ailments?!?

They deserve to be fleeced :rolleyes:

• Haha
I have zero care for those "community" members that falll for this tit.. I really don't...it's like the shopping channel.. they spruik that tit too..but at least there's a money back guarantee...if they fall for it so be it...
The Doctor should know better tho.. I would like to know his position on these... in fact I may call their offices...

Reactions: 10
Who are these idiots entrusting Emmyfuckinglou with their skin ailments?!?

They deserve to be fleeced :rolleyes:
Just popping by to say the same thing.
She was supposedly trained as a beauty therapist not a dermatologist so anyone taking advice from her is a fool.

She would be better served spending some time getting her meds dosage correct as these roller coaster emotional episodes are becoming more frequent.

Ok also LL, congratulations on preparing the school lunches. What a champ 🏆 👏

Reactions: 6
Just popping by to say the same thing.
She was supposedly trained as a beauty therapist not a dermatologist so anyone taking advice from her is a fool.

She would be better served spending some time getting her meds dosage correct as these roller coaster emotional episodes are becoming more frequent.

Ok also LL, congratulations on preparing the school lunches. What a champ 🏆 👏
Suuuuuuuch a good mama *heheheehhehe*

• Haha
“It’s good to be back on the tools” - hahahaha omfg you’re selling a light asshat. One you’re probably not even equipped to sell. What an insult to people to live beauty and light therapy every day.
Also - a beauty therapist for 15 years???? As if. When would she have fit in her million other jobs she had?!! That comment was 100% said so people trust her and buy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.