Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When we went to the beach, we packed some sandwiches and a few bags of chips. Who wants to eat chicken wings and scones at the beach?

Reactions: 3
Thing is, LL is either lying to her followers about her financial pressures or she has another dangerous addiction.
Neither will have a happy ending.
I think she trying to appear "aspirational" in the eyes of her followers by purchasing entry level Gucci and lv bags and going to rockpool and buying makeup at expensive stores.. same with the clothing and Sageys Jordan sneakers..she can't appear too aspirational as it would alienate a lot of the bogan "tribe" . She also doesn't own a home so can't go renovating or do home decor etc so this is her version of aspirational .. it's not for me but maybe some ..

Reactions: 1
By her 14th birthday she found herself out of home, working to put herself through school!!!???? WTF. How embarrassing for her parents. I would be utterly ashamed if my daughter publicly stated that she was homeless and had to work to put herself through school. What the hell were her parents doing? Or is this ANOTHER publicity stunt? She makes up so many bs stories.

Reactions: 7
By her 14th birthday she found herself out of home, working to put herself through school!!!???? WTF. How embarrassing for her parents. I would be utterly ashamed if my daughter publicly stated that she was homeless and had to work to put herself through school. What the hell were her parents doing? Or is this ANOTHER publicity stunt? She makes up so many bs stories.
This has always concerned me.. especially as I have a 14 year old. Her family aren't on social media so do you think they area aware of these claims?

This has always concerned me.. especially as I have a 14 year old. Her family aren't on social media so do you think they area aware of these claims?
Considering how normal, ordinary her family are…. Her claim of being out of home at 14 only highlights her mental instability.

Reactions: 5
While she was cooking did she have her 5 year old filming her? Or does the silent assistant just follow her everywhere all day 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Considering how normal, ordinary her family are…. Her claim of being out of home at 14 only highlights her mental instability.
Appalling how she wastes money hiring people to film her. She probably left home because she couldn't get her way and had to share things and compromise. She has to always be centre attention. So I think she pouted and left her family because they wouldn't let her be a diva.

Appalling how she wastes money hiring people to film her. She probably left home because she couldn't get her way and had to share things and compromise. She has to always be centre attention. So I think she pouted and left her family because they wouldn't let her be a diva.
also her kids are developing very unhealthy eating habits because of her... always asking for chocolate cake and sugary treats. Sage is very overweight and is going to develop diabetes because his mother has never showed them portion control.

When we went to the beach, we packed some sandwiches and a few bags of chips. Who wants to eat chicken wings and scones at the beach?
No the babysitter aka Bubs took the kids. ELL stayed home to cook in her bewdiful luxury linen sized down dress

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No the babysitter aka Bubs took the kids. ELL stayed home to cook in her bewdiful luxury linen sized down dress
Aside from it just being completely unnecessary....the effort! She's still clearly recovering from surgery, going through a relationship break down...physical and emotional stress. Why make a 20 course meal for a kids lunch? Gyoza, fruit salad, quiche, chicken wings, and I'm sure there was something else. Just make some sandwiches and spend some time with your kid! Everything is just so excessive.

Reactions: 7
Alove has entered the building!

Aside from it just being completely unnecessary....the effort! She's still clearly recovering from surgery, going through a relationship break down...physical and emotional stress. Why make a 20 course meal for a kids lunch? Gyoza, fruit salad, quiche, chicken wings, and I'm sure there was something else. Just make some sandwiches and spend some time with your kid! Everything is just so excessive.
That lunch was insane. I can’t ever imagine going to that much effort. My kids when they were young would have been well and truly full after the fruit plate and Gyozas.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
A new Dyson and all she said was she got it from Catch no mention of gifted or sponsored. They are so expensive!

Let's add a $1200 vacuum (presumably sponsored given nondisclosure...) To this weeks expenditure.

Let's add a $1200 vacuum (presumably sponsored given nondisclosure...) To this weeks expenditure.
She doesn't need Alove to assemble it for her. The various parts just snap into each other. I can't believe what she's spent this last week unless she's not really financially stretched at all. But if that's the case, why not buy a new washing machine when her's broke instead of googling for solutions and using a laundromat. I suspect when she gets a decent payday she just squanders it all. Why buy two new tops for $300 when you are trying to lose weight 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn't need Alove to assemble it for her. The various parts just snap into each other. I can't believe what she's spent this last week unless she's not really financially stretched at all. But if that's the case, why not buy a new washing machine when her's broke instead of googling for solutions and using a laundromat. I suspect when she gets a decent payday she just squanders it all. Why buy two new tops for $300 when you are trying to lose weight 🤦‍♀️
duck me!! She has obviously never vacuumed before in her life if she thinks Limpy has to "assemble it" for her.
It would have to be gifted from Catch #sponsnotspons

Reactions: 6
duck me!! She has obviously never vacuumed before in her life if she thinks Limpy has to "assemble it" for her.
It would have to be gifted from Catch #sponsnotspons
And she's STILL NOT vacuuming - SueLyn is!
The house seems to be getting messy again.

• Haha
$1300 apparently…. Money just flies through her hands! Though surely this had to be gifted. Very dodgy if it was and she is not disclosing it.

And she's STILL NOT vacuuming - SueLyn is!
The house seems to be getting messy again.
I noticed that today, in one of her stories this morning there was a lot of crap in the background.

So true. The kids would have remember the time she could have spent with them at the beach over what she made them for lunch that day. It’s like her cooking is her excuse to not have to play with her children. “Mummas gotta make lunch/dinner/snacks”.
so sad.

She’s on a roll lately but what I keep thinking about is her cocktail “recipe” - 2 shots of baileys, one of vodka and topped with cream. Groundbreaking.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.