Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she doesn't. Emmylou has mentioned that a couple times - such a difference between the sisters. One has a manic obsession with social media and the other couldn't care less šŸ¤£
Wow then she must really dislike her sister shoving the camera in her face all of the time! Just enjoy the moment occasionally!

I remember seeing footage of when she jumped out of a plane and went skydiving and she went topless and she shared that footage in one of her stories. I was kind of shocked as her small breasts were all on show and she has a round tubby body with those small breasts and it was just strange! Why would any woman want to skydive with her breasts exposed like that? It would be freezing and so uncomfortable and all those people, skydiving with her, having to see that. It goes to show how desperate she is at attention seeking and exhibitionism. She will embarrass herself to get attention. Its weird. No one wants to see that, especially when they are about to embark on a sky dive. She is really delusional. It's weird how her sisters or brothers dont pull her aside and tell her. They claim to be close but honestly I would be having a chat with my sister about that.

Yeah what mother would even want to spend chrissy away from her kids? That's insane.
This canā€™t be true šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ I can think of nothing more uncomfortable than your boobs being blown sideways whilst skydivingā€¦. What an absolutely insane thing to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why won't she say if she's been vaccinated? So odd...
Also why is she so hell bent on losing weight ? She'll never be a Bec Judd type, it's her body type.. wonder if she'll ever just be happy with it and focus on other things on life or this will be a lifelong obsession? She's also very short, it's hard to carry weight at this height as can't hide it like a 5 foot 8 person!
ill assume she is if sheā€™s eating out. I live in Melbourne and they literally check your vacc passport everywhere now.

for health reasons it would be good to lose a little weight, donā€™t need to be Bec Judd but atleast healthy.

Reactions: 2
I havenā€™t followed ELL so I wanted to google her and found this article from 2018. So much has changed! She didnā€™t do any sponsored posts apparently and all she wanted was to be a tv presenter! Obviously she realised she could earn a living promoting all sorts of crap! From aprons, salt, tuna, clothes, make up, alcohol there is nothing she wonā€™t promote! https://sothefairytaleslied.com/tag/emmylou-maccarthy/

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow then she must really dislike her sister shoving the camera in her face all of the time! Just enjoy the moment occasionally!

This canā€™t be true šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ I can think of nothing more uncomfortable than your boobs being blown sideways whilst skydivingā€¦. What an absolutely insane thing to do.
exactly!!! And that freezing cold pressurised wind šŸ’Ø blowing into them. Your nipples would have ice crystals on them. How painful and uncomfortable but once again, she needed attention. I think all she was wearing were undies. How utterly exhibitionistic and sad. She has no shame.

That whole ramble made no sense - she said went to a movie, had a nap, met a friends (??) went for a walk (not that she can walk very far so just walked down the street and sat on a bench) then left them and found herself at LV. WTF!!! She seriously just made all of that up as she went along just to basically cover everything that she's read here.

What did her friend or friends (she couldn't make up her mind) meet her at hour house and then they walked down the end of the street and sat on a bench and then she left them there and continued walking (or did she drive or jump in an uber) to go to LV to window shop!!! Seriously she can't even keep track of her own lies.
She said she watched a movie, so she could have watched it at home on the couch and fell asleep

Reactions: 1
Her sister did have instagram in the early days, not sure why she closed it.

Emmylou spent $300 on 2 tshirts to go to the movies.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Well that's interesting! I remember EmmyLou saying that SueLyn doesn't have an instagram account and doesn't know anything about instagram. She's always getting caught out.

She wastes so much money on the most gaudy looking clothes. Those shirts look cheap and horrible. If she used up the money she wastes on clothes on substantial things like washing machine, car, and maybe that course for Aaron, they would be a healthier family. All her money is always spent on looks, makeup, clothes, eating out and never adult mature things. For someone who just recently complained about finances, she ate yesterday at rockpool, bought even more makeup when she already has so much; today again on oysters, more clothes... it never ends! She had blown in a couple of days more than most people spend in weeks.

Reactions: 7

Thatā€™s crazy! She has a spending money addiction to go with her eating addiction.

I wonder if she realises that any debt she racks up now is going to be paid for from her share of the assets. Wait until she realises Aaron is entitled to some $$$ from her businesses

Reactions: 5
She is really spiralling out of control and is spinning faster by the day especially the spending.

LL probably think the oysters will make her look more attractive but if that was the case there's not enough oysters in the world.

• Haha
Did she really skydive in her knickers? Holy moly I NEED to see this. The poor person tandem jumping with her?!?
Edit: wait, I didn't know she was into skydiving. Maybe there was no tandem jumper with her (phew)

• Sick
Did she really skydive in her knickers? Holy moly I NEED to see this. The poor person tandem jumping with her?!?
Edit: wait, I didn't know she was into skydiving. Maybe there was no tandem jumper with her (phew)
You may have missed the story where she was going to become a professional skydiver a couple of years ago.

• Haha
  • Wow
You may have missed the story where she was going to become a professional skydiver a couple of years ago.
Yowsers, does ELL ever stay still long enough to know what she wants to do? The woman is a blur of chaos.

I definitely didn't see her half naked skydive. But I want to sooooo badly.

I havenā€™t followed ELL so I wanted to google her and found this article from 2018. So much has changed! She didnā€™t do any sponsored posts apparently and all she wanted was to be a tv presenter! Obviously she realised she could earn a living promoting all sorts of crap! From aprons, salt, tuna, clothes, make up, alcohol there is nothing she wonā€™t promote! https://sothefairytaleslied.com/tag/emmylou-maccarthy/
I wish sheā€™d just accept that the TV host dream is dead. Sheā€™s an influencer with a reasonable size following, who is clearly getting decent money for sponsored posts. Isnā€™t that enough? I think sheā€™s got too much of her life online now to really be attractive as a TV host anyway. Actual TV hosts leave something to the imagination, they donā€™t just splash every random thought online. She could have quite a comfortable, successful little life on insta if sheā€™d just stop and appreciate what she has.

She definitely seems like the type to be like ā€œoh once I do this Iā€™ll be happyā€ over and over...to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars and her family. I hope she finds a good therapist to work through her issues.

Reactions: 9
I wish sheā€™d just accept that the TV host dream is dead. Sheā€™s an influencer with a reasonable size following, who is clearly getting decent money for sponsored posts. Isnā€™t that enough? I think sheā€™s got too much of her life online now to really be attractive as a TV host anyway. Actual TV hosts leave something to the imagination, they donā€™t just splash every random thought online. She could have quite a comfortable, successful little life on insta if sheā€™d just stop and appreciate what she has.

She definitely seems like the type to be like ā€œoh once I do this Iā€™ll be happyā€ over and over...to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars and her family. I hope she finds a good therapist to work through her issues.
This! Sheā€™s got no training in TV; she says ā€œumā€ a lot. Sheā€™d need so much training before she even became one. Thereā€™s also too much swearing (I assume) for any network to take her in. Sheā€™d need a huge image change (not referencing her weight.. just her in general).

Yowsers, does ELL ever stay still long enough to know what she wants to do? The woman is a blur of chaos.

I definitely didn't see her half naked skydive. But I want to sooooo badly.
Freddy I want you to pace yourself. Sophie's vulva was a major trigger and you are only yourself again now :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.