Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she wants to sell those red light face wands?

She keeps spending money to try and make more money.
Reminds me of those pandemic face shields she tried to shill for over $30 each in 2020 and they were eventually determined to be ineffective and fitted masks were required.

Reactions: 5
Next guy she meets i hope is a serious narcissist just like her with a bigger ego. That will bruise her massive ego.

If you haven’t noticed we aren’t staying home we’ve BEEN home. Maybe move on and get off socials if going out offends you. Hibernate and we will see you on the other side.
100%! Victoria is learning to live with Covid, duck staying home, we've done more than enough of that!

Reactions: 12
100%! Victoria is learning to live with Covid, duck staying home, we've done more than enough of that!
What was all that about wanting to become an actress in film? She wanted to do films but how ? When she hasn't done any training in acting at all. You cant just wing it. Its a hard thing to be an actress. You cant just do it just like that.
Also I wonder why she took that month off stories? Was it bec she and Aaron were having issues then?
It is strange that she has her own name in lights on her wall, her own whole makeup/style room
And another makeup style room at the warehouse... what has happened to the warehouse? All that work renovating it all? What happened with all of that? So strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watching her stories where she says she often goes to that place and eats steak alone and I remembered those times she went and stayed in a hotel room not far from her house. I swear she did it more than once and on weird days like Mother’s Day or her birthday. Does anyone else remember that?? Not shaming anyone for wanting alone time but she really needs to cool the hysterics when her kids go to Aaron’s house now.

• Wow
What was all that about wanting to become an actress in film? She wanted to do films but how ? When she hasn't done any training in acting at all. You cant just wing it. Its a hard thing to be an actress. You cant just do it just like that.
I forgot about that. She was doing some online training? Agree about acting in Australia. It is very competitive. According to her Star Now Emmylou was an extra in Neighbours in 2016.

If it wasn't for the pandemic. She would be perfect for TVSN. Where you have to sell, sell. Though she'll have to watch her language.

Just watching her stories where she says she often goes to that place and eats steak alone and I remembered those times she went and stayed in a hotel room not far from her house. I swear she did it more than once and on weird days like Mother’s Day or her birthday. Does anyone else remember that?? Not shaming anyone for wanting alone time but she really needs to cool the hysterics when her kids go to Aaron’s house now.
I seem to remember in either 2018 or 2019 she was alone in Sydney for I think Valentine's Day? She dressed all sexy and filmed herself eating a cheese board.

• Haha
Yes she stayed in a hotel on her own for her bday and the kids came over for a while - to use the pool. She must be so lonely, it’s sad.

She filmed herself at the market today, with a friend’s kid. i wonder if she got the friend’s permission to put the kid on her Instagram? It is also Sad but not surprising but she can’t be present with the kid while his mum shops - she has to film it. She was in the market, not outside, right? So masks are mandatory.

As for the pub steak meal, imagine sitting alone at a table filming yourself for your Insta stories? Wonder what the other diners thought!?!?

The amount of talking to camera stories lately is huge - she must really feel lonely and seeks out the validation of messages from her tribe - sad - it’s not like Instagram stories are a two way conversation method.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The sitting at a table in a pub filming yourself talking was so cringe. If I was someone in that pub trying to eat a meal my eyes would have been rolling HARD. Why did she need to film, there was nothing interesting for her to talk about. Take a pic of the steak and upload it if you must. Then if you really feel the need to tell your ‘community’ about how you refused the bread then do it when you get home and let the other paying diners eat in peace.

Reading all the above just then - it just made me think real hard that this chic is NQR. She seriously has personality issues, some type of insecurities.
Anyone remember when she flew to Sydney for a bizarre reason of hoping on the odd chance the radio stations would call her either in QLD or Sydney, plus some
Nonsense of a billboard going up in QLD? She ended up sitting in the hotel room bawling her eyes out on the chaise lounge because no one contacted her. Wasn’t she there for a week? Did no actual work just shopped and talked tit into the camera. Didn’t have to be home for the kids back then. It was all so bizarre.

Reactions: 7
Many pubs and restaurants in Melbourne have density limits at the moment. Imagine that you've been closed for table service for months and some internet random takes up space filming herself while slowing eating a steak.

Surely she's starting to realise that self funding all the afore mentioned projects hasn't got her the Ellen type gig she thought she was destined for?
She couldn't even land a job on the infomercial channel.....
She blabbers on about everything she's achieved and "hustled" for yet she's further back now than she was a few years ago. Granted, Covid probably hasn't helped, but she's bitten off more than she can chew big time.

Reactions: 7
“I’m gunna go in with”…. salads, makeup, baking cakes - her vocabulary is so munted, it’s the only way she knows how to describe adding something.

I can't watch the make up live.. all I can think of is miss piggy when I see it.. I actually think she looks better without it on that round face..just my personal opinion

The name up brands from Mecca aren't cheap, eapecially the Terry brand.. another day another $120Henne off the shoulder top..I personally think she's addicted to shopping...and maybe food
Terrible combo...
Here the top.. how's it's supposed to look ..

Attachments

• Wow
It’s just so sad and lonely. She’s got no one and nothing going on in her life.

No, Emmylou, we weren’t all holding our breath about you risking getting makeup on your top.

Aaron hasn’t got a car either. He’s using hers. So he has to be dependent on her still.

I think she is too. Especially if she is claiming to be financially stretched newly separated Mumma of 3 kids.
Of course she is addicted to shopping!!
The state of the house proved that not only is she a hoarder she also buys herself crap on a whim.
Good thing she doesn't drink or else that would be another addiction.
Funny though how she hasn't become addicted to the endorphins produced by exercise.🤔😁

• Haha
1 car in a family of 5.. rents in a nice suburb.. no home ownership for a family .her kids will question these life choices as they get older

i am a similar age .. .couldn't imagine this life..

I can't get over the fact she's going through a pretty significant life crisis and she films herself sitting alone in a pub having a steak.....where are her friends? I know she said she doesn't have a social life, but she has no one there to come and give her a hug or something?? How sad she has to unload onto her followers and thank them. She's on her phone uploading trivial bullshit all day everyday, so it's not like there's a gap in time where she's been to a friend's place or had someone over. We had to endure 56797 stories of that one time she had a BBQ in the park with another family, so she'd tell us for sure if she had been out.
I actually am starting to feel it's all quite tragic.
I know you made your bed you lie in it etc etc, not giving her a chop out, but far out she is spiralling big time.

Reactions: 12
When I got separated a few years back my friends and family wouldn't leave me alone! That stooped after a while but initially they were all there all the time making sure I was good.. I know her mother can't fly from WA etc but she has her sister!
I also think it's bizarre that there's money for tacky pink $3K LV bags but not a $10k second car..
as I said .. adult life choices..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.