Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really has to shove it in everyone’s face, right? “HEY HERE’S ALOVE AND I GETTING ALONG. SEE HE DOESN’T HATE ME!” Except that we all know he does. He’s been completely MIA since Christmas, and at the first chance she has, she’s gotta put him up on her stories. He must be so thrilled!

I am not 100 percent sure but to visit WA you need to be vaxxed, right?
There’s no way she’s not vaccinated, I think she just doesn’t talk about it because she doesn’t want to alienate followers on either side.

Reactions: 11
Yep unless you have a medical exemption from my understanding. I’m still too scared to book flights anywhere in case marky mark does a backflip and we can’t get home.
It’s too risky IMO. I understand people want to travel but I’m scared of being locked out and cannot return home. We have seen countries and states banning their citizens from returning home.

Does this mean lazylou will pay for her sister’s new kitchen in WA? Show her tribe the renovations.

Reactions: 4
She really has to shove it in everyone’s face, right? “HEY HERE’S ALOVE AND I GETTING ALONG. SEE HE DOESN’T HATE ME!” Except that we all know he does. He’s been completely MIA since Christmas, and at the first chance she has, she’s gotta put him up on her stories. He must be so thrilled!

There’s no way she’s not vaccinated, I think she just doesn’t talk about it because she doesn’t want to alienate followers on either side.
She's been dining out for months and in Melbourne restaurants were quite strict about the vax status during the last couple of months of 2021.

Reactions: 6
She is utter filth and trash. No one needs to begin an instagram story picking their teeth.
What is going on?! So gross. No normal person would pick their teeth, while recording and upload it. Stop recording and delete, start again. It’s really not that hard of a concept.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Could have bribed a doctor for a medical exception? The girl is rolling around in money. Big spender.
Possibly 🤷🏻‍♀️. I don’t think she would though. I don’t think she’s ever done or said anything to make it seem like she’d be anti-vaxx. It’s such a small minority in Australia and she doesn’t really have anything in common with the anti-vaxx influencers. She’s problematic in so many ways, but I doubt this is one of them.

Possibly 🤷🏻‍♀️. I don’t think she would though. I don’t think she’s ever done or said anything to make it seem like she’d be anti-vaxx. It’s such a small minority in Australia and she doesn’t really have anything in common with the anti-vaxx influencers. She’s problematic in so many ways, but I doubt this is one of them.
She hasn’t been wearing a mask in the warehouse or others in the warehouse. But she has been filmed walking past check ins or pretending to check in. I could be wrong

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Why would there be any assumption she's not vaccinated? I know there's an over representation of influencers being unvaxxed weirdos, but in reality, 95% of the adult population of Melbourne is vaccinated; it's a really small minority who aren't.

Reactions: 18
The look of love…obviously thrilled…
Smart guy, free trip with his kids just for covering up ELs inability to undertake a normal task like booking a flight. It must really irk EL how easy and simple it is for other people to do things. She’s be rich if she didn’t have to pay for all the things she can’t do or can’t be bothered trying to do.

Honestly how she talks about money is absolutely revolting.

Like I've said with The Kearns assholes.

MONEY TALKS WEALTH WHISPERS you disgusting attention seeking loser.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Another day. Another dress not by her own fashion label.

What’s the point of having Zoe Moss if you aren’t going to be a walking endorsement and free marketing for its products?

Smart guy, free trip with his kids just for covering up ELs inability to undertake a normal task like booking a flight. It must really irk EL how easy and simple it is for other people to do things. She’s be rich if she didn’t have to pay for all the things she can’t do or can’t be bothered trying to do.
My prediction is this trip will be the tipping point for sage to move out.

And go A-love. Things you suffer through for your kids.

Reactions: 12
The eye bleeping is back.

This slug is honestly vile.

No, the sizing isn't 'really really small' you're an XL! IF NOT BIGGER!

Another day. Another dress not by her own fashion label.

What’s the point of having Zoe Moss if you aren’t going to be a walking endorsement and free marketing for its products?

My prediction is this trip will be the tipping point for sage to move out.

And go A-love. Things you suffer through for your kids.
It's Leah waiting for her to walk out 'surprised' from the fitting room.

Like, honesty imagine people watching her?! Do this tit every day?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is back ar filly's stable trying on another horrid dress that is not flattering and she saud oh they want me to model it. No Lou you chose to get photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You are an XL you fuckwit!!
Just accept the fact 🤦‍♀️

I think this dress one of the better outfits I've seen her in.
It nearly fit except for pulling a bit across the back/underarm area.

FAAARKK!! Another $500

Reactions: 12
Woahhhh been busy all day and just got my kid down for a sleep. Honestly, the excessive spending, why? Every time she has an urge to eat does she spend?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So, she only got that crop top that looks like it's from Supre because it's the only in Zara that fit?!

She is literally an unemployed bum. What is a workday for her??

Alright team, who here is going to tell her she has some deep issues?! Shopping, binge eating, lying about things is not going to solve it.

Lounatic, I know you read here. Truthfully. Get help. Not from NOOM or paid collab help or help you need to broadcast.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.