Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
STRAP IN LADIES & GENTS I feel like this thread is going to be one short and wild ride 👌🏼
P.S. How good if this thread pops up when someone googles Port Melbourne Markets.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d pretend to be mates with this dirty gronk too, if it meant getting free flights, free couches, free mini van hire & free restaurant dinners. If she likes paying for stuff so much, I can slide her my car insurance? It’s due next week, EL. Yo yo yo. ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 25
WHERE ARE THE WHITE SNEAKERS?! Are they ok??

Emmy needs Kumfs, not clacky Witner mules that further elongate her size 10 feet. She's built like a snowman on skis ⛄

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Emmy needs Kumfs, not clacky Witner mules that further elongate her size 10 feet. She's built like a snowman on skis ⛄
Stop... This comment has made me ugly cry laugh. Snowman on skis 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Kumfs hahahahahahahahaa have not heard of these in years!!! She definitely looks the type to wear them! I’ve loved these past few days drama so much I’m not looking forward to getting over covid and going back to work😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looking forward To the Gridwalds Loves cruising the streets of Perth in the minivan.. I live ina beachside suburb so I expect her to be swanning around the cafes and beaches there like a local
Celeb.. huffing and puffing on the 2 hour beach walks..am not sure she has a following here?
Anyway, the shoes are awful, who prances around during the day for no reason in 8.5 cm heels? Gladys has reviewed these on the site and says they are "difficult to walk in".. how about "just plain bleeping ugly!".....there's my review..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can see the enthusiasm about the upcoming trip written all over Aloves face can't you??
I'm still not sure if I'd sell my soul to the "snowman on skis" for a free trip to SMM let alone WA.
I just don't get it but the fact that LL is once again paying for the privilege of company is showing how desperate she is to rekindle the relationship with Limpy.
This has nothing to do with visiting family and everything to do with her insecurity and lack of awareness about setting boundaries.

Reactions: 15
Why can’t she check her teeth and dandruff before appearing on stories?

‘Hi everyone Alove is here to book 9 tickets to WA. I am here to pay for all of them. I cannot type names in to book tickets.’

How do you book your tickets when you dump your family and cross cross the country before minions?
All this tells me is Emmy can't read or write well enough to book tickets. We've already seen her not able to read emails properly.

No shame Emmy. My mum was illiterate when I was a child. She went to the Reading Writing Hotline and has since completed a Bachelor in Nursing. It's never too late to learn how to read and write.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Did she say when they’re coming? Coz if it’s any time soon they’ll be coming in peak Covid. If they’ve managed to dodge it for the past two years these idiots will be getting it for sure on holiday :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You’d have to be questioning your business strategy when you are paying someone a “generous wage” to film you scratching and tipping cheezels down your throat, while they purchase LV bumbags and plan trips to the Maldives. 😳 I’m sure Leah’s wage could have been spent on some really amazing trips with the family, but priorities and all that.

Reactions: 14
You can see the enthusiasm about the upcoming trip written all over Aloves face can't you??
I'm still not sure if I'd sell my soul to the "snowman on skis" for a free trip to SMM let alone WA.
I just don't get it but the fact that LL is once again paying for the privilege of company is showing how desperate she is to rekindle the relationship with Limpy.
This has nothing to do with visiting family and everything to do with her insecurity and lack of awareness about setting boundaries.
I’m wondering if Alove mentioned to her that he wanted to take the kids back to WA to see family and she’s jumped on that. It’s a mistake though. She’s still pining over him and will take any opportunity he gives her to push boundaries and try to wiggle her way back in. He’d been doing so well!!

Looking forward To the Gridwalds Loves cruising the streets of Perth in the minivan.. I live ina beachside suburb so I expect her to be swanning around the cafes and beaches there like a local
Celeb.. huffing and puffing on the 2 hour beach walks..am not sure she has a following here?
Anyway, the shoes are awful, who prances around during the day for no reason in 8.5 cm heels? Gladys has reviewed these on the site and says they are "difficult to walk in".. how about "just plain bleeping ugly!".....there's my review..
In theory they’ll be heading to Bunbury for the break, you might be Griswald free haha

I live in the eastern suburbs, it might be a bit touristy but not enough for EmmyLou, guarantee no one would give a tit if she’s out here in her undies.

Reactions: 5
Mark McGowan has press conference today PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSEEEE tell me he is shutting the borders again .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Subtle “I’m picking up the bill” from EL. Genuine generosity doesn’t require blasting it from the rooftops. Disappointed not to see any eye rolls from Alove in the background 🙄
He may not have rolled his eyes but his whole demeanour said a lot here.

F4C444C6-E3EE-4000-92F7-613E20653487.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.