Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol! I bet they told her via email and she didn't read it properly.

Because I never really understand how "influencing" works, did they pay her to go here for the day? How much would it have been?
Probably just free tickets in exchange for a shoutout. Still should be noted as an “ad” or at the very least “gifted”.

Reactions: 11
Urbancompany do Roxy's house too .. like chalk and bloody cheese...was it declared gifted?

Reactions: 6
Lazy lou could do with a deep clean herself- has she even washed those shorts and that jumper since purchasing???
I'm betting not!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Lazy lou could do with a deep clean herself- has she even washed those shorts and that jumper since purchasing???
I'm betting not!
Honestly! She buys a piece of clothing and thrashes it for 14 days straight and wonders why she has a rash going on 3 months?!

Do we think the cleaner uses 'marcelllllar water' for the 'deep cleanse' which lounatic said she will get every 4-5 weeks.

Guarentee she won't clean in between or speak about it until.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ even the children mentioned the clean, duck feel bad for the poor soul who entered the house from hell. If she can "feel" the difference and run her grotty mitts all over that bench top what does that say........

• Sick
Reactions: 10
So is confidence contagious or are we a diet channel? Are we body positive or are we teaching followers how to lose weight?

how about you treat your 8 week old ringworm before you tell anyone else how or what to eat. She’s so stupid, she has no idea the damage she can cause with these diet stories

• Sick
Reactions: 21
All these (extremely basic and intuitive) weight loss, mindful eating and healthy lifestyle tips are very Things I Learned At The Health Retreat Seminars.

Reactions: 13
I'm glad the kids have a clean house to live in now and hopefully it will include sheet changes for them.
I see so many influencers flog Urban Co, it's the Hello Fresh of cleaners 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So is confidence contagious or are we a diet channel? Are we body positive or are we teaching followers how to lose weight?

how about you treat your 8 week old ringworm before you tell anyone else how or what to eat. She’s so stupid, she has no idea the damage she can cause with these diet stories
Oh this is very good, I'm just catching up after being engrossed in the Cachia drama all day and this post is spot on!

Reactions: 8
Is Zoe Moss on the way out? She rarely promotes the business now and is never at the warehouse, years ago when she was starting out she said she would never do partnerships, freebies, sponsored posts etc etc etc, now this is all she does.

Reactions: 15
The way she was carrying on about a clean bench....ibet she has never opened a bottle of Domestos in her life.
Urgh.....she just looks and sounds like stink doesn't she?
Like if you looked up "stink" in the dictionary, her face and fungy pits would jump up at you.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is Zoe Moss on the way out? She rarely promotes the business now and is never at the warehouse, years ago when she was starting out she said she would never do partnerships, freebies, sponsored posts etc etc etc, now this is all she does.
It's a bit odd isn't it?
Today she said that she runs two businesses out if her house so does that mean the warehouse doesn't exist anymore?

Reactions: 8
It's a bit odd isn't it?
Today she said that she runs two businesses out if her house so does that mean the warehouse doesn't exist anymore?
I think she is subletting it. Someone on here mentioned it a few weeks back and I think they're on the money.

Reactions: 6
I think she is subletting it. Someone on here mentioned it a few weeks back and I think they're on the money.
Wouldn't surprise me if she had sub-let part of the space at least. The rent on that place would be relatively steep and all she really needs is a place to store and pack stock, surely.

Reactions: 5
Wouldn't surprise me if she had sub-let part of the space at least. The rent on that place would be relatively steep and all she really needs is a place to store and pack stock, surely.
Seems like another poorly thought out plan that didn't last long like everything else she does.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.