Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Emmy would have paid $20,000 if Aaron or the kids needed medical treatment or surgery. I get a lot of things are bulk billed by Medicare but some stuff aren’t.

How does she sleep and not worry about the $$$ she had spent and the debt she owes. No way she owns the Bunbury home. The amount of money on crap. What happened to selling her clothes from the clean out? She showed the racks at the warehouse when showing off ZM stuff.

Could the Arlie beach holiday be were she wants to buy an Airbnb ?

Reactions: 8
I have this gunt (not a typo 🤭) feeling that she's going to keep dropping hints about what a MAJOR INFLUENCER she is to the resort staff, and how special this holiday is for the kids after so many lockdowns in Melbourne, and the "loss" of their Dad and try to somehow wrangle a free or at least heavily reduced stay 😒

• Angry
Reactions: 9
These influencers tag were they are, when their homes are empty (when on holidays), where they live, home layouts/floor plans, showing off $$$ stuff, their front home, their street etc and they wonder why they get robbed.
I mentioned once on Instagram or was it gomi about the school logo on uniforms. Very soon after Emmy yelled at the kids to hide the logos with their hands. It was obvious she read my comment.
Welcome!

I agree. However she does have her EA house sitting and looking after the dogs.

She filmed the kids so much in their uniform. No care was given.

Haven't heard how her neck is.

• Haha
I’ve actually had a tummy tuck and muscle repair last year, and my ‘gunt’ was taken off lol. There’s no way my stomach looks like that now. It’s flat! I think her surgeon is dodgy! I’m so confused by her tummy tuck!
I'm really pleased to get another perspective of LLs surgery as it just doesn't look right.
In fact, she actually looks worse now than before.
Surely she would be having huge regrets about spending that sort of money for such a poor return.

Confession: on gomi people comment about a DV victim being in the back ground of her stories. The victim begged or the stories to be taken down. Liptember posted something about Emmy and mental health. I informed them in a DM of this. They removed the Emmy post and apologised to me. For someone who goes on about MH she doesn’t care about others. Liptember still follows Emmy

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Confession: on gomi people comment about a DV victim being in the back ground of her stories. The victim begged or the stories to be taken down. Liptember posted something about Emmy and mental health. I informed them in a DM of this. They removed the Emmy post and apologised to me. For someone who goes on about MH she doesn’t care about others. Liptember still follows Emmy
On the 7th May I got a reply from Liptember:

We wanted to personally reach out to apologise about the recent post featuring EmmyLou which has caused you distress and upset.

Thank you for speaking out and bringing this to our attention. We honestly had no idea about the incident that happened but now that it has been brought to our attention we are looking into it as a priority.

As a foundation who’s values are based around fostering and supporting positive mental health outcomes for the women of Australia we are really shocked to learn about this development.

We share your concern and will ensure the people we promote on our social media in future are upholding the values we represent.

Please accept our sincere apologies for this oversight and we hope you continue to support the positive work we do.

Last post from me before I jump off

Where the hell were these two hernias that needed repair. Hernias happen in a few places on the abdomen/groin area. She would have said my hernias are bothering me like her neck. Never mentioned anything about these until the tummy tuck. Heck at gomi someone recognised the background that Emmy was going for a tummy tuck before she announced it. At this stage she was visiting the doctor during lockdown. Love the detective work.

Reactions: 5
On the 7th May I got a reply from Liptember:

We wanted to personally reach out to apologise about the recent post featuring EmmyLou which has caused you distress and upset.

Thank you for speaking out and bringing this to our attention. We honestly had no idea about the incident that happened but now that it has been brought to our attention we are looking into it as a priority.

As a foundation who’s values are based around fostering and supporting positive mental health outcomes for the women of Australia we are really shocked to learn about this development.

We share your concern and will ensure the people we promote on our social media in future are upholding the values we represent.

Please accept our sincere apologies for this oversight and we hope you continue to support the positive work we do.
Fellow gomi. I think we snarked on Emmy in DM on Instagram.

Reactions: 2
I'm also here from GOMI - thought my username was going to be original but looks like I've unintentionally almost copied an existing user's name - so sorry!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It honestly baffles me how she keeps gaining work as an influencer when she is an extremely insensitive and inarticulate individual. She barely researches her product/ cause. Uses vulgar profanity much of the time. Puts zero effort into filming, scripting or photographing her paid posts. Rarely discloses gifts. Has no loyalty to any brands - happily flogs Esmi and Garnier; drives her Werribee Mistubishi and shoots for Haval (or whatever that vehicle was called). Everything she does basically smacks of unprofessionalism. She glides through life putting in minimal effort expecting to reap maximum reward. I don't follow Adele Barbaro, but after she was mentioned on here re Airlie Beach holiday giveaway I looked her up and was impressed. She gets it! She puts in the effort. So as much as I may dislike how she earns a crust, at least she's actually respecting her followers by advertising/ promoting the goods she is paid to with professionalism and clear information. How can brands not see what we all see?!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm really pleased to get another perspective of LLs surgery as it just doesn't look right.
In fact, she actually looks worse now than before.
Surely she would be having huge regrets about spending that sort of money for such a poor return.
She has ballooned in the months since surgery. I’d be so embarrassed if I’d wasted all that money, but not our Emmy!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Listening to the most fascinating interview on the radio by an author called Olivia Yallop who’s written a book about influencers called Break the Internet. Talking about parents who exploit their children and even some children in the US have actually had legal intervention to stop their parents from filming them constantly!

• Wow
Puts zero effort into filming, scripting or photographing her paid posts.
It’s actually really odd. She’s always got someone filming her and making her life look like she’s on some sort of reality show, but then when it comes to actually producing paid content, it’s always so unprofessional? Even the stuff she does for Zoe Moss is always completely unprofessional, never knows what she’s talking about.

She has ballooned in the months since surgery. I’d be so embarrassed if I’d wasted all that money, but not our Emmy!
Do you remember when she came back online post surgery and was crying into her phone about how much she missed her tummy 🤣

• Haha
Hey youze biaches I did in fact pack a bra…see this is me tonight I got me little one Vida to take me pic. I’ve packed me kidz off to sleep and I’m hitting the town (beach) lock up ya hubbys! 😆😆😆
0B128329-9845-479E-9031-6412126C93FD.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.