Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am unable to find her Insta profile this morning!
Logged in from my business page and there she is... so she has blocked me but I have no clue why as I have never commented lol
Anyone else the same?

Reactions: 5
Logged in from my business page and there she is... so she has blocked me but I have no clue why as I have never commented lol
Anyone else the same?
Do you follow her? Maybe she’s gone through and blocked people that are routinely watching her stories but don’t follow 🧐. I can still see her.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else the same?
Did you take a screenshot? I’m always paranoid that will get me blocked!

Reactions: 1
How she thinks her skin looks good is beyond me. It looks terrible. It looks like she has a moustache

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Would you buy any beauty products from this face?
I came to say the same - it's terrible!! No shade on skin issues but as she's an ambassador for Garnier AND Esmi (mmm that baffles me too) you'd think she'd be flawless. I also feel like we are her personal to do list. Forgot to list the winner - so she fell asleep (great excuse, I'm sure the brand smacked thier forheads that they paid for someone like her to shill their goods - they don't call her LazyLou for nothing!) And I'm calling BS on the park being in awe of her staying there, and people coming up to her in Airlie for photos. A quick hashtag search on Insta shows hardly any posts, more lies. I can't wait for the huffing and puffing we are going to get when she gets home and brings the abgs in. How long will they stay in the entrance hall this time?!

Reactions: 7
For those with thirst for a Love you can book his band if you like.. he was looking a bit better in these days...
I'll book him for our Tattle meet up at the warehouse 🎸

*TRIGGER WARNING FOR ANYBODY WHO MAY BE EATING COCO POPS RIGHT NOW*
20220128_114058.jpg

I don't know what's happening here. Has she got a coffee scrub on her face poolside? Has she been sunburnt?

Did you take a screenshot? I’m always paranoid that will get me blocked!
Can she see who takes screenshots?

Reactions: 1
I'll book him for our Tattle meet up at the warehouse 🎸

*TRIGGER WARNING FOR ANYBODY WHO MAY BE EATING COCO POPS RIGHT NOW*
View attachment 1021998
I don't know what's happening here. Has she got a coffee scrub on her face poolside? Has she been sunburnt?

Can she see who takes screenshots?
I believe so - unless it’s changed! I used to operate a business Instagram page and while we wouldn’t get notifications, a small icon would appear next to the users who took a screenshot (when you view the people who have watched your story) so you could easily scroll and see if anyone did…

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Tbh reading this I was like eek. She does read here, you can delete and repost without your exact connection.
i would but I can’t 😅 you can’t delete after it’s been posted for an hour. Someone told you can report and write in to the mods but I don’t have an option anywhere on my phone screen to report the post? So yea I’ve made my funeral bed I guess 🤣

i would but I can’t 😅 you can’t delete after it’s been posted for an hour. Someone told you can report and write in to the mods but I don’t have an option anywhere on my phone screen to report the post? So yea I’ve made my funeral bed I guess 🤣
Only thing I can think of is if I delete my profile and make a new one will it delete all my posts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Whatever she's doing with her skin isn't working. She actually had very nice skin before she set fire to it with that face burner.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else the same?
Yup I’ve been blocked. Last message I posted was on Tuesday.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Only thing I can think of is if I delete my profile and make a new one will it delete all my posts 🤣
You don’t have a button here, like this?

Oh weird. I hit report, but then it doesn’t do it 🤔. It takes you to a page which says to email them with what you want taken down and why.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.