EmmyLou MacCarthy #4 EmmyLou Loves…No Gunt, No De Facto, No Boundaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Limpy at the bball so as predicted there has been a meltdown during the last 24hrs.

Hoping it didn't happen at the birthday party!

Reactions: 8
I’m not a bball person so maybe I don’t get it, but why are they at every single game all of a sudden? How often do Melbourne play 😅

Reactions: 4
I’m not a bball person so maybe I don’t get it, but why are they at every single game all of a sudden? How often do Melbourne play 😅
Because the whole family are such huge "B-ball" fans Emmy decided to drop another 2k for season tickets for 5 people.
We know it's more about her wanting to be seen in the wild by her adoring fans than Sage or anyone else in the family.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Annnnnnd back to obsessing over the girls. I swear they got more (shoes, haircuts) than Sage did on his birthday! Let’s hope he’s gone home with Aaron and is super chilled and relaxing

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought it was family night tonight 🤔

She’s done a piss poor job on Christmas content.There’s two grid posts of “Christmas the Emmylou way” and that’s it. She’s not even posted that weird seaweed ham. I get that it’s on her website, but she had all those professional photos taken and it just seems like a huge waste.

Reactions: 5
Oh she’s RAGING that this thread has ripped her to pieces. Her face and demeanour say it all. Constantly looking away and her stupid jaw clenching and swallowing. People have seen you EmmyLou. We may not be many, but we see you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Me, me, me stfu you miserable gas bag. So the family basketball tickets were to surprise the family? What did Sage get for his birthday then? What a weirdo she is.

Reactions: 9
Oh she’s RAGING that this thread has ripped her to pieces. Her face and demeanour say it all. Constantly looking away and her stupid jaw clenching and swallowing. People have seen you EmmyLou. We may not be many, but we see you.
When I search Emmylou Loves, one of the related search tabs at the bottom of the first page is Emmylou Loves tattle :ROFLMAO: I don't think she quite "loves" tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When I search Emmylou Loves, one of the related search tabs at the bottom of the first page is Emmylou Loves tattle :ROFLMAO: I don't think she quite "loves" tattle 😂
Haha good work Tattlers! She’s now fawning over her girls because Sage is showing resistance to being filmed.

Reactions: 7
Spent all her money on her failed gunt lop off, none left this year for a "Very Special ELL Christmas" self funded cooking show that about 4 people watched, including Ruby and Violet.
Now it appears her next career move is taking over from Sophie's failed dream of becoming a sports reporter and is vying for a gig at the "bball".
She'll probably be the half time entertainment and tell the crowd how to blanch their hotdogs and stick them in a Thermos for a snack.
And yeah, what happened to Family Night?!
Yet another failed venture.... .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.