EmmyLou MacCarthy #4 EmmyLou Loves…No Gunt, No De Facto, No Boundaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, I’ll pop a Valium and do a quick recap of the last week. Assuming most of us are up to speed on the general clusterfuck that is her life… yo yo yo, here’s what’s been going on lately with everyone’s favourite Size 16 but could easily size down, I just like it a bit roomier, girl.

In a pathetic attempt at creating a warm, loving environment for her kids, EL renovated the bedrooms, which was actually just a thinly veiled bit of sponcon for $7000 worth of new beds. The slowest painter in the world was hired to paint the walls a cheerful shade of stark white. They got some new sheets and $7 IKEA light shades, but the technicolor 70’s vomit carpet remained, sadly, unchanged. Because of the fumes (presumably from the paint, but could just be a flare up of the yeast infection), the kids spent a disproportionate amount of time with Aaron. It’s safe to assume they absolutely thrived and felt loved and ate food not covered in pink salt and peppercorn cherry sauce.

One night, EL invited herself over to Alove’s for a swim in yet another piece of spontaneous sponcon, promoting a one piece swimsuit that we all agreed was a delightful colour, but allowed us to see every emotional and physical crack she has. After not being able to bomb dive “since the surgery” (but also…. Winter & Autumn?!), she treated the entire internet to something that provided endless lols and bulk screenshots. We are forever grateful.

Sage has had enough and WE ARE ALL HERE FOR IT. On a recent story, he was wearing a Santa hat which EL very aggressively announced to him that her career paid for. He corrected her, reminding her very proudly that his Dad bought the hat, and she barked at him and shamed Aaron’s existence by saying that she gives Aaron whatever money he uses to buy things, which is some low-rent fuckwittery. We all collectively wished we could hug Sage and tell him to keep dishing out the sass.

Sage also requested a birthday that didn’t involve her bullshit, and she’s been full of contempt about it ever since. How dare he want a party not at home. How dare he not want to have his emotions filmed for Instagram. And HOW VERY DARE HE ask for a non-buttercream cake! EL got literal hours of pointless content when she last made a cake for the girls. Sage just wanted a basketball cake, but that’s hard to do with buttercream, so she out-sourced and he subtly hated it.

I’m not going to go into the big “meltdown” because it’s not fair on the poor kid and the only person who had a “meltdown” was bleeping Emmylou. To summarise, her disconnection from her children has peaked - she cannot stand to be alone, but they seem to genuinely enjoy being with Aaron, so she’s forcing & squeezing herself on them like a badly sized denim skirt. Sage sees what’s happening and it’s sad - once all of these kids are old enough to tell her to duck off, she’s going to look back at her empty life and wish she’d done things more authentically. Sure, be an influencer, but not at the expense of your children.
Perfect 👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is a real stretch but I feel like it was sages birthday a couple of years ago and he got a gift of possibly a bike or blades or something and he hurt himself….EMmy then went on to film him in absolute agony and her getting angry with him for “exaggerating” and eventually bawling his eyes out.

No wonder he just wants to be left the f alone

Yep…. His birthday was celebrated early in 2018 because EMmy was off to New York for his actual birthday. He injured his foot badly and she filmed the whole drama for the gram and got “trolled” for her lack of
Compassion.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I'm so glad we haven't seen a million stories of Sages birthday. Hopefully it stays that way and he had a great day without having the phone shoved in his face every minute

Reactions: 9
Yep…. His birthday was celebrated early in 2018 because EMmy was off to New York for his actual birthday. He injured his foot badly and she filmed the whole drama for the gram and got “trolled” for her lack of
Compassion.
Oh god I think I remember this. Have I really been following her for that long?

I'm so glad we haven't seen a million stories of Sages birthday. Hopefully it stays that way and he had a great day without having the phone shoved in his face every minute
Me too! I had checked a couple of times to see if she'd fallen into her old ways, but there have been no stories in 24 hours.

Is this character development?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No doubt she will tell us how she is mother of the year and decided to respect his privacy. She sees an opportunity in everything

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Less about reflection/minding his privacy, more sulking about her tit parenting being call out. I'm sure she'll return with some drama.

Reactions: 14
Great recap @CEOManagingDirectorAuthor

No mention of the lightstim. I just checked her website and she still selling them. According to the website there are only 2 red ones left.

This is a real stretch but I feel like it was sages birthday a couple of years ago and he got a gift of possibly a bike or blades or something and he hurt himself….EMmy then went on to film him in absolute agony and her getting angry with him for “exaggerating” and eventually bawling his eyes out.

No wonder he just wants to be left the f alone

Compassion.
I remember that. I think it got posted on some Facebook snark page and really blew up there, so much so that the post ended up getting deleted.

Going by this Instagram post it was a surprise birthday incorporated into her social media. It was celebrated early as EL was going to New York.

She mentions going to New York here in the first few seconds.

Reactions: 2
Less about reflection/minding his privacy, more sulking about her tit parenting being call out. I'm sure she'll return with some drama.
There would be no self reflection. She sure would be sulking though about the mean trolls who have said horrible things about her. God I hope her community members are waking up to her and calling out her BS.
Tears at .........3....2....1

Reactions: 9
I’m curious. I recall she went on some kind of health retreat over Xmas so was she gone for Sage’s birthday then as well as when she went to NY?? I have a boy the same age as Sage and couldn’t imagine not being with him on his birthday.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m curious. I recall she went on some kind of health retreat over Xmas so was she gone for Sage’s birthday then as well as when she went to NY?? I have a boy the same age as Sage and couldn’t imagine not being with him on his birthday.
She did in Thailand.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Same. I missed a family trip over Christmas one year due to circumstances completely out of my control. I was depressed the whole week and missed my kids like crazy. No way could I miss a birthday or Christmas intentionally.

Reactions: 2
Same. I missed a family trip over Christmas one year due to circumstances completely out of my control. I was depressed the whole week and missed my kids like crazy. No way could I miss a birthday or Christmas intentionally.
Yes! EmmyLou posted "Missing THE children". I though that was so odd that she didn't say "Missing MY children". It's strange to intentionally to not spend Christmas with your kids. How many years has she been spending the big bucks on trying to lose weight, and after every attempt, she just gets bigger. She seems to have done everything BUT the one thing that might help her - mental health treatment to work through her disordered eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Great recap @CEOManagingDirectorAuthor

No mention of the lightstim. I just checked her website and she still selling them. According to the website there are only 2 red ones left.

I remember that. I think it got posted on some Facebook snark page and really blew up there, so much so that the post ended up getting deleted.

Going by this Instagram post it was a surprise birthday incorporated into her social media. It was celebrated early as EL was going to New York.

She mentions going to New York here in the first few seconds.

Not the sausage sizzle hack 😂

Lol you guys have got me looking at her old YouTube videos. This is her MasterChef audition she did in her backyard when it was windy. Salmon and a salad, why didn’t she make the cut? 🧐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Not the sausage sizzle hack 😂

Lol you guys have got me looking at her old YouTube videos. This is her MasterChef audition she did in her backyard when it was windy. Salmon and a salad, why didn’t she make the cut? 🧐
Omg terrible. Samin and salad 🤣

Stories are back on. Hair cut included. OMG could those girls look any less interested at the basketball.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.