Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Okay, I’ll pop a Valium and do a quick recap of the last week. Assuming most of us are up to speed on the general clusterfuck that is her life… yo yo yo, here’s what’s been going on lately with everyone’s favourite Size 16 but could easily size down, I just like it a bit roomier, girl.

In a pathetic attempt at creating a warm, loving environment for her kids, EL renovated the bedrooms, which was actually just a thinly veiled bit of sponcon for $7000 worth of new beds. The slowest painter in the world was hired to paint the walls a cheerful shade of stark white. They got some new sheets and $7 IKEA light shades, but the technicolor 70’s vomit carpet remained, sadly, unchanged. Because of the fumes (presumably from the paint, but could just be a flare up of the yeast infection), the kids spent a disproportionate amount of time with Aaron. It’s safe to assume they absolutely thrived and felt loved and ate food not covered in pink salt and peppercorn cherry sauce.

One night, EL invited herself over to Alove’s for a swim in yet another piece of spontaneous sponcon, promoting a one piece swimsuit that we all agreed was a delightful colour, but allowed us to see every emotional and physical crack she has. After not being able to bomb dive “since the surgery” (but also…. Winter & Autumn?!), she treated the entire internet to something that provided endless lols and bulk screenshots. We are forever grateful.

Sage has had enough and WE ARE ALL HERE FOR IT. On a recent story, he was wearing a Santa hat which EL very aggressively announced to him that her career paid for. He corrected her, reminding her very proudly that his Dad bought the hat, and she barked at him and shamed Aaron’s existence by saying that she gives Aaron whatever money he uses to buy things, which is some low-rent fuckwittery. We all collectively wished we could hug Sage and tell him to keep dishing out the sass.

Sage also requested a birthday that didn’t involve her bullshit, and she’s been full of contempt about it ever since. How dare he want a party not at home. How dare he not want to have his emotions filmed for Instagram. And HOW VERY DARE HE ask for a non-buttercream cake! EL got literal hours of pointless content when she last made a cake for the girls. Sage just wanted a basketball cake, but that’s hard to do with buttercream, so she out-sourced and he subtly hated it.

I’m not going to go into the big “meltdown” because it’s not fair on the poor kid and the only person who had a “meltdown” was fucking Emmylou. To summarise, her disconnection from her children has peaked - she cannot stand to be alone, but they seem to genuinely enjoy being with Aaron, so she’s forcing & squeezing herself on them like a badly sized denim skirt. Sage sees what’s happening and it’s sad - once all of these kids are old enough to tell her to fuck off, she’s going to look back at her empty life and wish she’d done things more authentically. Sure, be an influencer, but not at the expense of your children.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
She over preaches this confidence line, when she’s clearly so incredibly insecure. It’s sad really.

EmmyLou…where to start! Firstly, this is just an obscure little gossip site, so I’d avoid reading here altogether. We voice our opinions here specifically so that you don’t see. With that out of the way...
There’s nothing wrong with your body. Shocking I know, but there’s really not. Shrinking your body will not make you happy and it will not bring your partner back or help you be more successful. Your worth is not measured by your weight or what size clothes you squeeze into. Quick fixes do not work and you are continuing to set yourself up for failure and making yourself more miserable. You need to get some proper psychological help. That’s not an insult and it’s not meant to be offensive. It could help you achieve actual happiness and satisfaction and confidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

sharalandaah

Christ on a bike... She's even more ginormous here.. I thought the was a lot thinner before ?
It’s a close-up, unflattering angle, post-partum shot… of a person who quite literally had *just* birthed a baby
Are you capable of more nuanced criticism of EL than just ‘lol she’s fat’? Cause one hundred percent, her weight is the least interesting- or snark-worthy- thing about her

• Haha
Reactions: 30

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
EL was a professional long distance swimmer though.
She used to professionally sky dive into the pool and cut a few hundred professional laps before she played professional water polo. Then she'd get out, dry off and go open her salon offering professional beauty services, before her shift at Gorman as a professional stylist. After work, she'd go home and do all the cooking because she's also a professional chef.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
EmmyLou’s Pre-January 10th To Do List:
✅ Publicly shame my pre-teen on his birthday
✅ Eat heaps of Twisties
✅ Prepare the most underwhelming Christmas lunch of ALL TIME
✅ Buy ex-partner a couch & tell everyone that I bought it for him because he’s poor
✅ Do my first post-operative bomb dive
✅ Spread myself like butter all over ex-partner’s new couch and giggle maniacally
✅ Refer to my adult sister as “my baby sister” as often as possible
✅ Don’t clean the house
✅ Don’t close the lids on the rubbish bins
✅ Sell thousands of stupid Lightstims to my idiot followers to boost bank my balance
✅ Cry in the street about my self-inflicted problems

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
First time poster
Have just started following emmlou the train wreck and I can’t look away
As a mother of three kids myself I cannot get over her choosing to spend her money and time on something like this instead of her family. Don’t get me wrong everybody deserves some self care and time to themselves but this just seems exuberant. Not to mention going in to such a high risk covid place! Anyway I’m sure the kids are actually just enjoying their time at home with alove with some peace and quiet, good home cooked meals and no camera in their face!

I remember watching a live once, just before she went to NY for the first time of her crying because she was so proud that she'd finally been able to buy her daughter a pair of new school shoes for the very first time, all her other school shoes had been hand me downs from other people, while spending literally hundreds, if not thousands in the weeks leading up to it on clothes from Gorman and other similar shops for herself. But she later justified buying the clothes as they were for her 'career' so took priority over the shoes for her daughter.
That's when she lost me.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

seethesun

Gosh that story about this 'goal'/or 'plan' the kids and her were walking towards, it makes me so sad. While she didn't elaborate, it seems to be some agreement to exercise/eat healthy together. Which isn't a bad goal to have, making it such a thing can be harmful. Reality is, 'mumma' needs to change HER behaviours....these young children don't/need to make any kind of change to their lives. SHE needs to role model exercise, SHE needs to quietly monitor their portions, SHE needs to limit their dining out. This shouldn't be any responsibility of children as young as they are. This should all be done quietly 'come on kids, let's go for a walk!' Is more than sufficient. Not filming drill camp, not filming and discussing everything they eat.

As an overweight child with a lifetime of entrenched body and food issues, I assure you EL your kids are well aware of what is happening, they don't want to be filmed or have their vulnerabilities aired to your 'tribe'. STOP FILMING YOUR CHILDREN. When they are older, they will only see it for what it is - a massive betrayal of their privacy, dignity and the protection you are meant to provide them as a mother.

Further, STOP MAKING THEM SPEND THEIR LIFE FILMING YOU. They have absolutely no desire to do so. Let them be children FFS.

I am so bloody sick of these parents exploiting their children. I truly feel for these kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Female Businesswoman

Chatty Member
Someone just asked on the live

do you think Alove got sick of all the Instagram stuff? I ask respectfully 💕

and EmmyLouNatic said

“no he wanted to leave me long before Instagram was around”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Michy02

VIP Member
EmmyLou Loves #5 ... New year, same me.
EmmyLou Loves #5 ... Straight outta fat camp
EmmyLou Loves #5 ... The guntless beach ball
EmmyLou Loves #5 ... Emmylou-natic
EmmyLou Loves #5 ... New year, new fad diet

Did I miss any?
I’m sorry but Straight outta fat camp is hilarious 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Off topic, but Merry Christmas fellow Tattlers!

Inflated the kids new pool floats in the shed, carried them over to the house and punctured the first one on the barbed wire beside the gate. Fuck. Quick patch up on the spot. Bring the second one through, and puncture that one. FML 🤬😭🤪 Another quick patch job. Fingers crossed they don't deflate before the kids wake up at stupid o'clock and last until I can do a switcharoo with newbies from Bunnings 🤦‍♀️

P.s. barbed wire is because farm. Not prison 😂

Hope you all have a fabulous day and eat all the good things. Except rainbow jelly 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I met flaky ELloveless on holidays last year, so she turned up in Gippsland blueing out the front of the holiday park with Alove in the gifted motor home. They were arguing and she was going off like a frog in a sock. Mean while when we seen them out and about she was always walking in front with Alove lagging behind looking pissed off with sage. She was so snappy, arrogant and rude with her family except for when her phone was shoved in her face acting all popular at the good market with Gippsland dairy. She is a different person off camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

emmygluewho

VIP Member
$3k on a fat farm that she doesn’t admit to being at. :mad: I wonder how many seminars she’s opting to skip so she can get her massages and day spa treatments. She’ll gain nothing out of this experience yet again.

I can actually see this as a last minute trip too. She’s blown up since September’s life changing tummy tuck.
She is just 'swollen' babes. Totally 'normal' since surgery.

🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The final straw - $20,000 on a "tummy tuck" and then books herself into a pricey weight loss retreat after various weight-loss retreats and previous surgery, gyms, diets. It must be like living with a gambler.
And she had the audacity to say she couldn’t afford to make Aaron happy!? Poor guy probably just wanted a second car or a washing machine that worked. Or maybe something crazy like buying a house of their own. The crazy amounts of money she spends on herself, plus the expectation that he provides full time care for the kids, all house duties (minus the occasional dinner), full time Emmylou cameraman and is at her beck and call for anything else she needs, like helping at the warehouse. I hope she realizes what she’s lost. She’s not sad about the relationship, she’s sad she’s lost one of her assistants.

• Heart
Reactions: 22