EmmyLou MacCarthy #4 EmmyLou Loves…No Gunt, No De Facto, No Boundaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone just asked on the live

do you think Alove got sick of all the Instagram stuff? I ask respectfully 💕

and EmmyLouNatic said

“no he wanted to leave me long before Instagram was around”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Riveting live lol. I love the personal jabs.
someone said “I work until 6pm and then cook for the fam”

someone else said “any FAMILY holidays planned?” 🤣

She’s looking for a cleaner, you know, for when she “goes back to work and stuff”. Even though she’s got nothing planned today other than swimming and a pedicure.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ha!! I caught that. EL saying that photos of her house were shared here. Ummmmm EL you share every room of your house. All that was shared was what it looks like empty!
Imagine being outraged that someone reshared, what she shared on her public Instagram account to her large number of followers 🤪. And you think if she was concerned by that, that she might stop and think about what it is she’s doing? But no…

Reactions: 5
Imagine being outraged that someone reshared, what she shared on her public Instagram account to her large number of followers 🤪. And you think if she was concerned by that, that she might stop and think about what it is she’s doing? But no…
Let me guess… there will be issues saving this live 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Someone just asked on the live

do you think Alove got sick of all the Instagram stuff? I ask respectfully 💕

and EmmyLouNatic said

“no he wanted to leave me long before Instagram was around”
So he’s wanted to leave her for 10 years, but instead stuck around and had two more kids? And agreed to let her work and he be a stay at home dad?
Unlikely, but ok.

I wonder if we’ll get some new friends to play with after that rant 🤞🏻. I promise we’re good people, we just see through her lies and manipulation. As Emmylou herself said, we are free to post our opinions on this obscure little internet forum, she’s free to post what she wants on her page. Where she’s wrong is that we don’t go into her space, what happens on Tattle, stays on Tattle. No one is contacting or harassing her directly or trying to interfere with her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t find her half as annoying when she is not putting on that childish fake voice and making the scrunchey smiley faces. She has two personalities

Reactions: 7
Give me 5 minutes and I’ll do a new thread…

New thread here. Come on in, the water is as fine as the water in Alove’s pool.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.