Emmylou MacCarthy #3 Emmylou loves.. mutton dressed as shitzel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"It wasn't a premier or anything"

Oh excuse us mere plebs over here.

You absolute lunatic.

YOU'RE NOT A CELEBRITY!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Actual images of Sage wishing he could disappear in real life…
You could tell how much he just wanted her to put the bleeping phone away! He saw he was in the background and deliberately got out of the shot.

Emmylou, honey, we know you read here. Sage told us you wake up early and spend hours scrolling through your phone, so hi! Please give your eldest child a choice. Have an off-camera conversation with him and ask him how he feels about being filmed and having his life broadcast to total strangers on the internet. If he says he hates it, please put your children ahead of your own selfish pursuit of fame and fortune and whatever else you’re chasing. It’s honestly so repulsive and it’s making anyone with kids (and probably anyone without kids!) feel very uncomfortable. He’s your CHILD for duck’s sake - not a prop, not an actor, not content, and not a performing monkey. Let him have his privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Actual images of Sage wishing he could disappear in real life…
Sage's face here breaks my heart.

I'm sorry your birthday didn't pan out like you hoped it would, sweet boy. I hope you and your dad can sneak off and have some boy time together.

Emmylou, woman to woman, we are all begging you to please get help for each of you individually and as a family as a whole. Your Instagram appearance isn't worth this toxic dynamic that's costing your children their mental health.

In lighter news, I think the new thread name should be one of the band names.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
EMMY
Since before Vida was born, your focus was purely on yourself but that hasn't worked out very well for you has it?

Now all of sudden you actually see the look of contempt in the eyes of Limpy and Sage and wonder what has happened to YOUR perfect life.

Enough with trying to buy their love with gifts, food and outings as they simply see through you like everyone else. Maybe put your phone down and be present in your children's life and act like their Mother, if that's possible.

You really are something else and the fake giggling and screwed up face is just you hiding from the truth. We see you for what you are. 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The fact that she complains about people trolling her, and then posts her clearly very non-consenting child for the world to see, so that he can potentially be trolled too is horrible. She’s (apparently) not naive to the dark side of life online, so why isn’t she protecting her children? Sage is absolutely getting to an age where his classmates will start watching and torment him over it.

I I I I I

She’s not even posted anything to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAGE, but happy to brag about how much she spent on a gift? Made sure she paid for Alove too 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She’s not even posted anything to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAGE, but happy to brag about how much she spent on a gift? Made sure she paid for Alove too 🙄
Is $150 a good price for a decorated cake?
And interesting that she shared what Sage specifically requested for his party… just family and close friends. But not like that’ll matter, she’ll still be sharing it with all her followers.
I hope he starts requesting “no camera” too

Thread name: ELL’s Sage Advice

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love how she went to so much trouble to post about her Melbourne United membership. With an endless photos of herself posing hard as basketball loving Mumma. I just realised why she can't wear her favourite singlet that she was given a few years ago, a bit of conflict of interest with a certain tyre brand. 😉

And interesting that she shared what Sage specifically requested for his party… just family and close friends. But not like that’ll matter, she’ll still be sharing it with all her followers.
I was wondering that too. It was for 20 people I think she said. Hopefully EL will let Sage's friends take home an extra slice. As otherwise I can see her eating the leftovers.

I agree, don't share Sage's birthday. Let him enjoy it without his Mother watching through her phone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The fact that she complains about people trolling her, and then posts her clearly very non-consenting child for the world to see, so that he can potentially be trolled too is horrible. She’s (apparently) not naive to the dark side of life online, so why isn’t she protecting her children? Sage is absolutely getting to an age where his classmates will start watching and torment him over it.

I I I I I

Also has another sly dig at Aaron ‘he doesn’t enjoy it as much’
I bet he would still go all the time if Sage wanted him too, because he’ll probably put him first. Unlike yourself Emmy.
The only thing likely stopping him going is YOU!

Reactions: 10

Thread name: ELL’s Sage Advice
I think it depends. Probably alright for metro Melbourne? It didn’t look particularly fancy or intricate though. Nothing wrong with it and it’s what he asked for, but did seem sort of steep.

Reactions: 2
Am I reading this right, and how big was that cake? To me $150 seems an absolute steal. A profesh cake here is more like 300 plus!

Reactions: 7
What Sage REALLY thinks of the $150 first-time-we-haven’t-made-it-together birthday cake…… :LOL:

I’m loving the shift in this kid’s attitude. HIT HER WHERE IT HURTS, SAGEYYYYYY!!!!!

Thread name suggestion: Emmylou Loves - No Gunt, No Husband.
Piggybacking off you: Emmylou Loves #4: No Gunt, No Glory

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

I I I I I

That paragraph sounds very #sponsored #gifted to me, what poor 11 year old kid wants to get given a birthday present he has to share with his sister's? Let's hope she keeps her phone in her LV purse today and doesn't make the day about her.

Reactions: 6
Did the decorator even Google a photo of a basketball? The lines are all wrong. It’s awful!
The decorating is absolutely and totally wrong. What is wrong with these people?

I would've thought that Emmy being the huge b-ball fan she would've noticed.

Unfortunately then only person to notice that LL has been fucked over will be poor Sage. 😭

Absolutely disgraceful oversight by all the adults involved.

Reactions: 4
Is Sage turning 11 or 21?
No shade at celebrating kids birthdays, but this has been going on for days and days and I'm wonderimg if she's over compensating for her behaviour on the gram the other day?

Also, her hair looks bloody awful at the moment, who ever did those fails has fried it.
Shes always had fairly healthy hair, it looks like it's dry AF.

With that cake I don't like that Spalding is splashed across it. I get it is to recreate a basketball, but it is a bit too literal. .

EL can't remember the name of the shop she bought the shoes from. Maybe she needs her Bailey Nelsons to read the bag.

Is Sage turning 11 or 21?
No shade at celebrating kids birthdays, but this has been going on for days and days and I'm wonderimg if she's over compensating for her behaviour on the gram the other day?

Also, her hair looks bloody awful at the moment, who ever did those fails has fried it.
Shes always had fairly healthy hair, it looks like it's dry AF.
Yeah it's a bit over the top. What was it basketball, movies and now a party?

Agree with the hair. Going blonde is wrecking her hair.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.