Emmylou MacCarthy #2 Emmylou Loves… herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EL drives me bananas but I think those dresses look terrific on her. One million per cent better than anything she has worn for months (years?!). I would happily burn those revolting denim shorts and Henne tops on her behalf if she needed me to.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Agreed bigbigsound. When she dresses for her figure, she actually looks great. I particularly like this dress (but no way I'll pay her exorbitant prices for it).
Screenshot_20211111-160410_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She looks a lot better in those muumuu dresses than the skimpy tops and shorts she’s been gadding about in lately. A love leaving her has seemed to have thrown her into a crisis about her sexuality, she’s confused getting all your bits out with looking sexy

Reactions: 11
Agreed bigbigsound. When she dresses for her figure, she actually looks great. I particularly like this dress (but no way I'll pay her exorbitant prices for it).View attachment 858854
Still top tight across the chest though.

Just admit it you fuckwit, your arms are fat not "round and bulky" 🤣🤣

The jumpsuit is too small for her but the crutch is down to her knees.

Reactions: 4
EL drives me bananas but I think those dresses look terrific on her. One million per cent better than anything she has worn for months (years?!). I would happily burn those revolting denim shorts and Henne tops on her behalf if she needed me to.
The thing is I think she stocks these dresses for her curvy followers and doesn’t wear them herself, not realising that she is in that same category.

Reactions: 7
Do people actually buy these revolting clothes? Half of the dresses look like hospital gowns the rest like table cloths 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im
Not plus size or anywhere near but no actual way if I was would I buy this ugly crap.. it's actually an insult To women and the female form!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
"Beautiful quality, like, cheesecloth - so soft." Such a quality couturier, our Emmy!
Screenshot_20211111-210445_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.