Emmylou MacCarthy #2 Emmylou Loves… herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes! The warehouse that she never uses. The interior designer has been styling it.

And the mighty house clean/clear out.

The amount of money spewed into that warehouse, when she now works from home again. 🤯

Also is being named Lia/Leah one of the requirements of being her EA:sick: ? Is it so she doesn’t have to learn another name when she’s yelling at them for being too slow to film and follow her everywhere? This is only said tongue in cheek but well, it wouldn’t be a stupid assumption…

Reactions: 5
I go so much joy in that her photo didn’t get posted on the universal page from the premier last night 😆

Reactions: 4
That photo of her in the green bikini bottoms will put me off food forever.. best diet tool.. but she said she loves her new belly button.. did the doctor create one? Weird..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I just read what else Carly has said and I'm 100% sure she is referring to her, re: talking about people sending in photos of their kids skin problems etc

I just read what else Carly has said and I'm 100% sure she is referring to her, re: talking about people sending in photos of their kids skin problems etc
Yep I agree..I'm not across all the influencers but it seems on point .. anyone care to tag her?

Reactions: 1
How much does our Emmylou exaggerate how busy she is and long she’s got to work. She wouldn’t know a full days work if it slapped her in the face. I can’t stand the dramatic facials, she’s already exhausted before she’s even started the day.

Reactions: 8
In what world is 8am is an early start?! Wouldn’t the kids already be at school by then? So what she wouldve dropped them off 10mins earlier to be home in time for the makeup artist for her “big day”? duck me she’s so tone deaf.

Reactions: 7
Was going to say exactly the same thing!!! My sister lived in a dress exactly like this when she was pregnant in the early 90s :LOL:

1636593857841.png

• Haha
Who had Emmy-Spew doing something in the warehouse on their bingo card after it was mentioned how she is never there on the previous thread? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her posture gives me the ick. Among other things about her that also give me the ick.

Right on cue with a warehouse feature lol......

It's like the Truman show - what else can we manipulate her into doing? Claiming she's a qualified dermatologist after that dig at her be the other infleunzer.

Reactions: 7
I
Her posture gives me the ick. Among other things about her that also give me the ick.

Right on cue with a warehouse feature lol......

It's like the Truman show - what else can we manipulate her into doing? Claiming she's a qualified dermatologist after that dig at her be the other infleunzer.
I’m waiting on the reading glasses to reappear. She hasn’t needed them for months - guesaing the Bailey Nelson eyewear sponsored ads have finished.

Pudding face knows what she’s doing there. Will
Probably take the rest home and finish it on the recliner as a ‘snack’.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.