Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand this constant need to announce what size clothes she’s wearing! All.The.Time.
Most of her followers know her through her screen so it’s not like they can compare their shape/height to her and base their purchases on it.
I’d love a psychologist’s point of view about why she continues to do this 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
She seriously looks like she's going to topple over because her lower body (where she got her gunt removed) is weirdly smaller than her upper. And Emmy, don't go blaming surgery swelling for the big tummy, that one's getting old.

Reactions: 13
Wow. Wow. Wow.
I wish I never went to bed bc wow did i miss it all 😂
@gemmagucci and @teddywoowipe thanks for the in the wild info/shots.

Special mention to @SnarkyTart who said "now she can shove those crystals up her big, hairy bumhole" bc i laughed for a solid 15 mins over that.
But also agreed with what else you said when you said you had concern for her mental health but not anymore, SAME. Today has confirmed she is in no way shape or form looking to better herself or treat herself with therapy.
She's going for dopamine hit after dopamine hit rather than accepting the root cause of her issues, Alove doesnt want her back.

I thought id also add some pics of her "lifting her nunus up" 😭😭😭
Jesus Christ those still photos - it's literally drawing attention and highlight EVERYTHING she should be hiding. WTF is wrong with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So looks like Camilla had a huge event today on Sydney harbour for staff, stylists and guests. No invite for lazylou who set up her own shoot on the streets of Stonnington complete with leaf blower and an eight year old assistant. Keep working like a Mad Dog hun it’s really going well.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Just when you think she can't get any worse, she says 'hold my party pack of cheezels' and comes out in the catsuit, fully loving herself, wiggling her bum as she walks 'like a model' 🤢
Just re-watched it to grab the screenshot and she is loving herself!

I wonder how many ELL minions are going to rush in to Camilla and mention EL's name for a discount!

Screenshot_20220422-181344_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t see LL’s followers being Camilla’s target market. Yes many are middle aged and frumpy but I reckon most are far from being able to afford the outrageous prices for a fugly caftan.

Seeing Camelia on the street holding that lighting board made me equally angry (at her oblivious narcissist mother) and sad for a little girl who can see that she will never be a priority for her Mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Camilla always has a timeline for me.Firs Ugly Guess Bags in about 2005, Then True Religion jeans in about 2008, Then Camilla early 2010s! Looking forward to Lou bringing back Ed Hardy T shirts!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We can’t have that catsuit disappear into the gaudy carpet and cluttered house of Thread #18 so reposting with a little Dirty Dancing inspired tune.

🎶
I've been meaning to tell you
I've got this feelin' that won't subside
Its fungal and itchy, a rash I can’t hide
You're mine again

Now, you’re in, for a few frights

With these hungry thighs
One look at you and I can't disguise
I've got hungry thighs
I feel the magic between you and my Lou Lou jar

I want to hold you so let me screech and shout
I want to show you Alove on what you’re missing out
Darling, it’s deeviiiine

Now, I've got you in, for a delight

With these hungry thighs
I've got hungry thighs
I feel the magic between you and my Lou Lou jar

I've got hungry thighs
Now I've got you in my sights
With those hungry thighs
Now, did I take you by surprise?

I need you to see
Alove and Emmylou are meant to be

I've got hungry thighs
I've got hungry thighs
I feel the magic between you and my Lou Lou jar 🎶
From now on when I hear Dirty Dancing I will have visions of the catsuit. Yours is a better version than the original song.👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think she was there promote the high tea event. $175!

View attachment 1212474
Yes!! It makes more sense especially when they had a big event on in Sydney.
I can see Camilla throwing her a few items of clothing for no other reason than getting her "fat chick" quota up but wouldn't have her present at an important event.

LL bought her own "staff", so today was nothing more than LL promoting herself.

Reactions: 21
I've been scrambling like a mad dog to catch up on the last 8 or so pages on the last thread, holy tit I needed all the laughs!

Just when you think she can't get any worse, she says 'hold my party pack of cheezels' and comes out in the catsuit, fully loving herself, wiggling her bum as she walks 'like a model' 🤢
Omg the walk!
Cringe!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Okay so I’ve always just thought Camilla was overpriced, cringey, weirdly cultural-appropriation-y tat, worn by eccentric old white ladies whose husbands made a bit of money in real estate in the 80s or whatever. But I have just been on their Insta, and they have a highlight with a bunch of bona fide celebs wearing their stuff… Delta Goodrem, Robbie Williams, Sofia Vergara, Paris Hilton, Lizzo; even Beyoncé!

So it begs the question- just WHAT are they doing sending free tit to EL, and letting her parade around their store playing dress-ups? She’s clearly not the caliber of celeb they highlight on their socials, and also, her following seems exceedingly unlikely to be significantly comprised of the sort of women who can afford to buy $600 catsuits in extremely extravagant prints (I mean- where would a suburban housewife/mama *wear* the ‘Xanadu Surrealist’ design?! For that matter-Where would *anyone*?!?)

So what’s in it for them?! I’m confused

Reactions: 23
I wanted the prime time grid post of her standing in the middle of the street in her underwear. Needs more time to photoshop it I guess.

Safe to assume Camellia was the only child that stayed with her last night?

Reactions: 7
She seriously looks like she's going to topple over because her lower body (where she got her gunt removed) is weirdly smaller than her upper. And Emmy, don't go blaming surgery swelling for the big tummy, that one's getting old.
Looked better with the gunt, such a odd shape now

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.