Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do any real life people wear this crap.
I’m wondering whether the shop assistants even wear it outside of their job. They somehow managed to make it look okay, but they seemed way too young and way too cool. I’ve never really looked at the website properly before, so that shop tour was quite an eye opener!! Can’t wait to see Emmylou in that hideous puffy jacket. The wolf jumper was just…😳

Reactions: 16
‘we are coming into Autumn and it’s Summer somewhere in the world, she really does live in another world.
Do you think her WA family look at her antics today and think thank god she lives on the other side of the country?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am still not sure what the point of today was but the entertainment was gold!

I hope the kids are now we Alove , relaxing and enjoying the peace and quiet

Reactions: 18
Honestly. So Camillas website says everyone should feel good regardless of 'Age shape size or COLOUR'?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
It's aimed squarely at middle aged, overweight women who have a bit of money to spend on themselves and feel 'special' by spending $800 on a kaftan that covers all their flaws. If they can afford a Camilla it doesn't make them feel so bad about being 25kg overweight because they think people will look at them and say "oh look they're waring Camilla they're doing ok for themselves". It's a total mind f*** and Camilla is milking it for all it's worth. I have a friend who's spent over $35,000 on them - it's all she wears - and to be honest she looks terrible in most of them - there's just so much going on. I suppose ultimately if she feels good why should I care - I really do care though because there's no way they are worth the money.
So Camilla is being very smart using EL as I'd say the majority of her followers are exactly what they want - overweight, middle-aged, kid's able to look after themselves, questioning what they done with their lives, a bit of spare cash and wanting to 'spoil' themselves and why not buy an expensive outfit that fits.

The other thing with wearing (albeit an expensive) kaftan everyday is you never actually know you're putting on weight. Nothing like having to do your pants up everyday to pull you back into line!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m wondering whether the shop assistants even wear it outside of their job. They somehow managed to make it look okay, but they seemed way too young and way too cool. I’ve never really looked at the website properly before, so that shop tour was quite an eye opener!! Can’t wait to see Emmylou in that hideous puffy jacket. The wolf jumper was just…😳
I was thinking the same. I guess they just pick something off the rack to wear on the shop floor and change into their civilian clothes when they leave!

One more thing. Why doesn't Camilla work with a curve model to promote their extended sizes?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We can’t have that catsuit disappear into the gaudy carpet and cluttered house of Thread #18 so reposting with a little Dirty Dancing inspired tune.

🎶
I've been meaning to tell you
I've got this feelin' that won't subside
Its fungal and itchy, a rash I can’t hide
You're mine again

Now, you’re in, for a few frights

With these hungry thighs
One look at you and I can't disguise
I've got hungry thighs
I feel the magic between you and my Lou Lou jar

I want to hold you so let me screech and shout
I want to show you Alove on what you’re missing out
Darling, it’s deeviiiine

Now, I've got you in, for a delight

With these hungry thighs
I've got hungry thighs
I feel the magic between you and my Lou Lou jar

I've got hungry thighs
Now I've got you in my sights
With those hungry thighs
Now, did I take you by surprise?

I need you to see
Alove and Emmylou are meant to be

I've got hungry thighs
I've got hungry thighs
I feel the magic between you and my Lou Lou jar 🎶
Brilliant 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I like this dress and think it looks good on her. Apart from the god awful print, too short length and being unbuttoned to show her bra.

Butttt she lost me when she was like “oh I could size up if I actually wanted it to fit” 🤦🏻‍♀️
It reminds me too much of this one:

1650621313555.png

(Melissa Caddick - fraudster extraordinaire)

Gina from Real Housewives of Melbourne *probably*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I was thinking the same. I guess they just pick something off the rack to wear on the shop floor and change into their civilian clothes when they leave!

One more thing. Why doesn't Camilla work with a curve model to promote their extended sizes?
'civilian clothes' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've been scrambling like a mad dog to catch up on the last 8 or so pages on the last thread, holy tit I needed all the laughs!

Just when you think she can't get any worse, she says 'hold my party pack of cheezels' and comes out in the catsuit, fully loving herself, wiggling her bum as she walks 'like a model' 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If one ever needed a reminder as to why you wash clothes as soon as you buy them then this is it.

imagine the poor sod who tried those outfits on next.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
[/QUOTE]
They do, they have Emmylou from Emmylou loves

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow. Wow. Wow.
I wish I never went to bed bc wow did i miss it all 😂
@gemmagucci and @teddywoowipe thanks for the in the wild info/shots.

Special mention to @SnarkyTart who said "now she can shove those crystals up her big, hairy bumhole" bc i laughed for a solid 15 mins over that.
But also agreed with what else you said when you said you had concern for her mental health but not anymore, SAME. Today has confirmed she is in no way shape or form looking to better herself or treat herself with therapy.
She's going for dopamine hit after dopamine hit rather than accepting the root cause of her issues, Alove doesnt want her back.

I thought id also add some pics of her "lifting her nunus up" 😭😭😭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.