Emmylou MacCarthy #17 Batten Down the Flaps WA, the Hot Mess Express is Headed West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so hear me out…

She’s adopted, yeah?
I've asked that before. It's quite bewildering.
I *think* that the Perth based sister and the two brothers are step siblings? I think EmmyLou looks a lot like her mother. The height thing is weird though - she is so much shorter than SueLynn who I assume is a full sibling?

Reactions: 9
I *think* that the Perth based sister and the two brothers are step siblings? I think EmmyLou looks a lot like her mother. The height thing is weird though - she is so much shorter than SueLynn who I assume is a full sibling?
I think this is how the story goes, if I remember correctly.
The two older siblings are both Vietnamese. Their father was killed in the war.
Somehow the Mother ended up in Zimbabwe and met the other bloke.
They then moved to Australia and had the other three.

I THINK🤔

She looks like her nephews, I just think she got hit with the ugly stick and was blessed with a great personality instead.....I couldn't type that last part without laughing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Emmylou Loves #18... Teletubby says YO YO!

*just want to reiterate I don't think she's a teletubby because of her body. I don't snark on her body. Per my previous post, it's the giggling and nonsense and lack of clothing, among the obsession with tubby custard (cheezels) and the sun (ALove). Maybe there's something in there about that weird vacuum cleaner too.

Triggered. That description! Teletubby was banned in our household when my kids were toddlers. It was the MOST ANNOYING CARTOON EVER!!!!!!!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!! I just couldn’t stand listening to the inane giggling the stupidness of it all. Your description explains teletubby’s in a way i never understood. How apt that it so relates to Lazylou also!!
Hahaha!! I don't know if I feel bad for triggering such a strong memory or good because we found something that so strongly related to EL!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All the hoodies have disappeared

Another fail 🤦🏼‍♀️ Honestly who would want a hoodie with those fugly designs on??
This whole ETSY thing is beyond dodge........there is no money here this stuff has been well and truly flogged.

So triggers me this bullshit pose, that bleeping hand! You are not a model EL the sooner you start to realise that the better. She may physically be with and around said "children" but as per usual her one and only focus is herself always has and always will be, such a sad existence for those poor kids

Needs a mention of the mugs surely...
Can't remember who but muggate was mentioned

So did her mum and dad have all the kids before they divorced, I don't know much about her family's dynamics, only her and her sister SL.

All the hoodies have disappeared

Another fail 🤦🏼‍♀️ Honestly who would want a hoodie with those fugly designs on??
Obviously Etsy is investigating anything Alove and Emmylou have their name attached to. The hoodies must of been dodgy too. What the hell is going on.🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
My baby sister, my big sister... 🙄🙄
Shuttttt up!
You're in your mid 40's, we get it, you've got sisters and brothers and Family.
Shock.
I wonder what they call her, our crusty, pain in the arse screeching hyena embarrassing sister?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can't remember who but muggate was mentioned

So did her mum and dad have all the kids before they divorced, I don't know much about her family's dynamics, only her and her sister SL.

Obviously Etsy is investigating anything Alove and Emmylou have their name attached to. The hoodies must of been dodgy too. What the hell is going on.🤔
Is someone reporting them the minute they show something new?

10 years ago this post is from!! 10 years and still the same warped relationship with food, diets and exercising. I really hope those kids of hers don’t grow up with the same issues thanks to their ‘mother’!!
umm ok, mums on here, please help me understand, is weight loss/dieting normal amongst pregnant women?

I am shook that that is something a pregnant woman would even consider?? I mean I am all for exercising and maintaining your routine while pregnant which is encoutaged but FUCKKK I am dying inside at this post.

And I don't want to simplify the situation, as I said, I have never been pregnant, and I understand it's not as straightforward as I make it seem, I understand perinatal depression/eclampsia/other significant issues associated with being pregnant, but isn't it at this time where you love your body the most, you are literally growing a human inside of you. How is weight loss the top of her mind??? I feel sick at reading this post.

Reactions: 12
umm ok, mums on here, please help me understand, is weight loss/dieting normal amongst pregnant women?

I am shook that that is something a pregnant woman would even consider?? I mean I am all for exercising and maintaining your routine while pregnant which is encoutaged but FUCKKK I am dying inside at this post.

And I don't want to simplify the situation, as I said, I have never been pregnant, and I understand it's not as straightforward as I make it seem, I understand perinatal depression/eclampsia/other significant issues associated with being pregnant, but isn't it at this time where you love your body the most, you are literally growing a human inside of you. How is weight loss the top of her mind??? I feel sick at reading this post.
I would hope it's not normal! I've been pregnant and of course didn't diet throughout, I exercised(dr approval just kept usual routine/ate healthy most of time😂) this post just shows how fucked up LL is.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.