Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time reader, first time poster. Get ya witch ass hands off my man A Love 😂

I literally cannot STAND this woman. I watch her and just feel such pity but as many have said before me, it’s like a car accident, you can’t look away. It’s like What is this absolute numb skull going to do next? Ughhhh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Going by comments on plus size models pages, it seems Indian men like bigger women.
And Pacific Island men.

I don't think EL is obese though - if she did eat a truly healthy diet she'd be teeny tiny, but instead she eats too much rubbish in amongst all the healthy salads and it shows.

A comment about her hair ... someone mentioned she sent someone out to UVA to get her Olaplex during lockdowns ... that's why her hair is so greasy-looking - she's over-applying it. I use it too, but as a treatment now and again, not daily ... otherwise it makes my hair look dirty. She needs to go to a hairdresser and get professional advice as to what she should be using - she probably only bought Olaplex in the first place because all the influencers rave about it.

Reactions: 3
Look what I missed whilst being interviewed for a real job. Blubber guts walking, talking and eating..lazy lou we do not want to watch you eat not look at your gut. And a playlist anyone can do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she refuse to wash her clothes? Surely the months of fungal infection taught her that you need to wash.

I see her “mindful” eating is going well…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
….A talented fashion stylist…😂 ok sure hun ✌

Bad news Tattlers the Lightstims are sold out! Everything else on her sight is on sale

🎶 Probably because she withdrew them all from sale, after reading comments on here about how she would be held responsible for any damage if anyone was to mis-use them 🎶

What a mighty ambassador she is!View attachment 1153719

@Michy02 you kill me - "call me xox" 😂😂
"I think Margot - or Gloria" - man, oh man ... she is such a Doris!!

• Haha
what is the dribble I am watching?
“Clearly it’s bin day.. um yeah not a lot.. well there is a lot”
I’ve said it before, if I started posting content like this to Instagram my friends would be calling asking if I’ve lost the plot.
And she asked Leah what was happening today and she didn't even know. Obviously after the sweet potatoes thingy, it might be to the hairdresser's for hair colouring that she mentioned last week probably.👱‍♀️

New member here👋 Only found out about tattle last week when EL was annoying the tit out of me and I did a google dive into her to see if anyone else feels the same lol. Wow so many feel the same way🤣 I liked her for a while but now every time I open the stories I feel angered straight away, she is so fake and I’ve caught her out so many times on there bull shitting to her followers. I wish she would stop wearing clothes 1000 times too small for her, it hurts my eyes. Like wtf is she wearing today, I wouldn’t be caught dead in that outfit and she talks us through it like we actually want to know🤦🏻‍♀️ She always looks dirty, her home and her appearance. How on earth does she get all of the “influencer” opportunities. like take some pride in yourself honey.
Welcome. Your going to fit here at tattler very well.

• Haha
What's a spud bar? The only interesting thing to come of this lazy witch's morning for me..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't with this outfit . Denim shorts are not mean to be worn with high heels/mules.
Should be high waisted, a belt and nice shirt tucked in with some classic slides or sneakers..omg.. like. A Sloppy 18 year old trailer park bogan ..

ewww
I don't think I'd like to see her have anything tucked in, as the stomach would be a worse sight

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do we really need to something as banal as her eating her sweet potato bowl in that godawful
outfit with her massive gut?? Also, is the LV real? Because I get so triggered when she wears - it’s so fkn ugly.

Reactions: 10
Look what I missed whilst being interviewed for a real job. Blubber guts walking, talking and eating..lazy lou we do not want to watch you eat not look at your gut. And a playlist anyone can do that.
BLUBBER GUTS. DEAD.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Far out. This witch is everything. Chef, mother, fashion stylist, dietitian, tv presenter, personal trainer, loving wife, paramedic.
What else have i missed?

She needs some genuine time off her phone. Not just socials. No tattle. No google.

Ok thats enough tattle for today. Glad i didnt know her then. RIP me for now knowing this.
Only the whole reason she moved to Melbourne:
1648443027158.png

1648443072165.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Always hiring send me a message
Can I work from home - in New Zealand? 🙏

He came to visit my old workplace 3 years ago after I enquired about catering. He is a massive sleeze. I felt uncomfortable dealing with him. I ended up doing the catering...grazing boards would you believe?! Maybe the Food and Wine Festival organisers should ask me to present 🤣
It was probably not only better value, but 100 times more enjoyable! I'm a bit fan of grazing tables.

Emmylou McCarthy #14 infused with sucking pig and god knows what else

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't think I'd like to see her have anything tucked in, as the stomach would be a worse sight
Does she know that you can still buy longer tank tops that reach the top of pants and skirts. Crops are an option, but so it your every t shirt and longer tank. Even just wear a Kmart body suit and a belt.. still fashionable and your clothes won’t look too small or too big.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet she gets her hair done in the next few days and does a Mummas back baby and goes out for an event. We will be waiting…💇🏻‍♀️

She actually looked okay in the short shorts and tee....until she started moving. It's the sort of outfit I'd potter around my house in but I personally wouldn't go out in it. And you wouldn't catch me dead in that trucker cap that looks like a petrol station purchase on the way to the beach.
Trucker hat chic was a thing for about 3 minutes back in 2003 ... EL is only 19 years too late! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.