Emmylou MacCarthy #11 Salad wraps, thirst traps, fungal flaps and magnesium naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s depressed AF and loving the ‘are you ok?’ messages, will love the engagement when she posts again AND it’s her weekend with The Children and ALove has put a pan on her filming them or posting at all and told her to be a present mother or she will have even less to do them them.
Similar to her February free from SM last year.

but it’s ok EmmyLou.we don’t need to see you to snark about you. 5-6 pages in 24hrs on here without a single post from you. Your digital footprint is so large, we can keep ourselves entertained without you

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, as somewhat predicted but certainly not from a hospital thirst angle. But genuinely, EL I hope you are getting the help you need.
Stay off the gram, off tattle and recover properly.

I’d be fairly confident in saying, nobody here wants to see you in there.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Very curious to know what happened, but not surprised to see her in hospital with everything that has been happening. Hopefully she gets the help that she needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
100% looks like a psychiatric stay. Hopefully she gets the help she needs.
The royal woman’s in Melbourne psych facility doesn’t accept emergency presentations, you have to be referred from their clinics such as the menopause or natal clinic. So she needs to have already been in their care and referred for an in patient stay or it’s something else woman’s health related

Reactions: 11
Definitely a mental health admission, probably organised by ALove and her sister. If it was a broken bone, she’d tell everyone about her sporting injury. There’s no monitoring attached to her for it to be a heart/medical episode.

I think we all want to see her get the help she needs. Hopefully this is the first step and she’ll make real changes to her life and take care of her mental health from now on. This is desperately needed for her.

Reactions: 14
Hope she now has some time to reflect on the tit show that’s been spiralling especially this week. This could be the blessing she needs to just walk away and start over …”sorry guys medical issues I need to push back”
Emmylou you might be in hospital but today you actually look normal

Reactions: 16
My thoughts exactly get off your phone and take care of yourself
Agreed, she needs help. Massively. But unfortunately I don't see this changing anything in the future.

This is so long overdue.

STAY OFF INSTAGRAM. Your 'community' literally don't care.

Reactions: 16
Attention seeker. Stay off socials should be rule number 1 implemented by her doctors.

Reactions: 19
I am lost for words this morning. Shane Warne's death has shocked me, and now Emmy breaking down in hospital. Two very sad circumstances. I truly hope she turns her phone off, gets off the duromine and gives her mind and body a much needed break. On a morning like this, I'm sending love to my fellow Tattlers 💛

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Attention seeker. Stay off socials should be rule number 1 implemented by her doctors.
I actually thought they took your phone off in Mental Health Facilities?

I could be totally wrong.

I really do hope she gets some serious help. That she is honest with The Doctors with everything. I think she needs more than a weekend.

Reactions: 10
The cynic is me says she is going to great lengths not to have the children this weekend.

So, the worlds greatest oversharer is not going to share a medical condition yet she shares fungul rash, surgical photos, period information and pimple squeezing.

I feel no empathy because she has created this shitshow.

🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 28
I actually thought they took your phone off in Mental Health Facilities?

I could be totally wrong.

I really do hope she gets some serious help. That she is honest with The Doctors with everything. I think she needs more than a weekend.
In some places you’re allowed to use it for a few minutes a day.

Reactions: 4
STAY OFF INSTAGRAM. Your 'community' literally don't care.
THIS! We have all expressed concern about her mental health this week, she has been really visibly struggling. How has her community not seen it? And the idea that they feel they are owed an explanation for why she’s in hospital? That’s bleeping toxic.
Things feel very heavy in Australia and the world at the moment and absolutely nobody wants to see another person going through this. I hope she gets the help she needs and stays offline.
Hug a loved one or a pet today Tattlers and take care of yourselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.