Emmylou MacCarthy #11 Salad wraps, thirst traps, fungal flaps and magnesium naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread title will go down in history!

The amount of 'likes' it got amazes me! So many of us laughing at our Emmy Lounatic!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did Em not go on The Pride flight?! Or was The Pride march enough fake/performative allyship/activism for 2022??

Reactions: 13
Looooove the title!

Where is she today? Rather boring without the EL trainwreck to entertain me at the end of a long day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looooove the title!

Where is she today? Rather boring without the EL trainwreck to entertain me at the end of a long day 😂
She will say she was at The Graham with 'a friend' but she really is at home dick deep in a bag of Cheezels or had dinner alone at The Graham hoping Alove just happens to walk past even though he is looking after THEIR kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The. Best.Title!

M.I.A today, is she playing mind games with her "community" so she can come on and say "I've had so many beeewtiful messages from you guys, you know, hundreds of you have asked if I'm ok. I'm ok. I just needed to stay off social media for the day, so you'd feel sorry for me. It was fukin hard not looking at myself all day, but mumma did it"✌✌

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh Emmylou great to see you’re onboard being an engaged parent it’s your weekend right. Can’t understand though such a busy CEO and nothing to say all day. It must be killing you to be taking time off socials to bullshit to your tribe about how you needed time to yourself to heal before announcing the next thing you’ll flog for cash.
Luckily you had time to troll and congratulate your mates on their engagement can’t believe you didn’t get an invite to MadiGra to showcase your robe

Reactions: 7
Oh Emmylou great to see you’re onboard being an engaged parent it’s your weekend right. Can’t understand though such a busy CEO and nothing to say all day. It must be killing you to be taking time off socials to bullshit to your tribe about how you needed time to yourself to heal before announcing the next thing you’ll flog for cash.
Luckily you had time to troll and congratulate your mates on their engagement can’t believe you didn’t get an invite to MadiGra to showcase your robe
Which mate got engaged?

Reactions: 2
Oh @CEOManagingDirectorAuthor you are a legend. Best title ever.
Also did love that your suggestion had so many likes. Means there is a lot more reading here than I thought. Nice little "community" 😋

BUT i legit am concerned that she hasnt posted. Hope she is taking a much needed mindfulness break.

Reactions: 9
She’ll come back tomorrow all giggly about having dinner with a friend and too much wine. I’m sure she’s fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's probably had sooooooo many bewdiful messages from her concerned community because she hasn't been on the gram all day. Probably super busy day getting her nails done or something

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When you’re boring AF but still manage to churn through Tattle threads. Sweet dear manic Emmylou.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder if 'Em-Lou loves seeing all the gawjus, bewdiful pictures of herself on lots of the avatars on here, there are some real stunners.🤪🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely she'll break her silence with a tribute story for Warnie.

I'm actually shocked by the news of his death and my heart breaks for his family 😪

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Wonder if 'Em-Lou loves seeing all the gawjus, bewdiful pictures of herself on lots of the avatars on here, there are some real stunners.🤪🙄😂
She gets off on us talking about her. Her thread moves faster than any other influencer’s does so that’s got to be a win for her. Any attention is good attention for her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.