Emmylou MacCarthy #11 Salad wraps, thirst traps, fungal flaps and magnesium naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhhh my first ever thread title! @Broken Veneers your posts delight me and this recap did not fail ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Gimme two farken seconds, gotta finish me Cheezels (aka I'll figure out how to post a thread and put it up)

Edited to add: Hang on...I'm not being a total Lou right now and claiming something I didn't earn...was that actually the chosen thread title?
"From lipo to hypo and flashing her bits, the Cheezel queen of Melbourne and her infected pits" got 54 likes! Just too long and I didn't want to edit it! Love your work!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This is a far fetch... but she has had a significant MH episode in the past. Anti psychotic meds can be given via IV in cases of severe agitation / psychosis and also via injection in the buttocks for prolonged effects . Some MH meds can also cause rashes. (Just a thought, but I really hope I am wrong).

Reactions: 2
Reckon sheโ€™ll start song writing?

โ€œA is for the way you abandoned your family
L is Leah the only friend I see
O is like my belly, swollen 6 months out of surgery
V is my itchy flaps, itโ€™s not fungus itโ€™s a rash
E is everyone in my communityโ€
If this could be the new thread name I would vote for it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Mate I would bet all the frocks in aje that the first song this witch learns is beautiful by Christina Aguilera and by god I am PRAYING that she treats us to a rendition on stories in the hospital bathroom

I am bewwwwdiful no matter what they say
Tattle cant get me down
MUST be part of the new thread title! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New thread, soz forgot to link earlier, been scratching my minge โœŒ๐Ÿฝ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
A day in the life of Emmy Lou McCarthy (hospital edition) ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜œ
Ok this is rubbing cheesy orange salt into my wound (figurative cos Iโ€™m not a pit and crotch scratching feral). I went to two supermarkets today and couldnโ€™t get Cheezels.. our poor shelves are still bare even after the one railroad to our little old town (Perth) is back up and running. I have never wanted Cheezels more than since reading ELโ€™s tattle threads over the last weeks.. really, her fondness for them should put me off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ok wow. I just caught up on her stories and came here and wanted to post but im on page 44 and there are 8 more pages and im sure its been posted but i just wanted to add this.
Stop scratching your nasty ass minge you filthy friendless rat.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.