Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whiskers1

VIP Member
We all know she'll string this diagnosis out for added suspense.....
"You guys are all so fuckin' bewdiful, I, ah, just oh you know, I've been gettin' all these messages askin' if im ok *insert gulp* and what's goin' on and you know you know, *side eye from the camera* and fuck you guys know me right, I tell ya friggin everything *insert manic giggle* and you know, its been a lot and you know without the children here and Aaron leaving *scrunches up nose and waves hands around* its been a fuckin' lot mate I'm tellin' ya *giggles* but you know, you know I do like to share with you guys everything *voice changes to posh presenter voice with pursed lips* and I'm actually here because you know, I was using my light stim, the red one, on my scar, I've still you know, got some swelling, it slipped and has completely fuckin' fried off my left flap."

• Haha
Reactions: 63

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:
From lipo to hypo and flashing her bits, the Cheezel queen of Melbourne and her infected pits 🤢🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

aggietrunch

Well, as somewhat predicted but certainly not from a hospital thirst angle. But genuinely, EL I hope you are getting the help you need.
Stay off the gram, off tattle and recover properly.

I’d be fairly confident in saying, nobody here wants to see you in there.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

icouldsizedown

Reckon she’ll start song writing?

“A is for the way you abandoned your family
L is Leah the only friend I see
O is like my belly, swollen 6 months out of surgery
V is my itchy flaps, it’s not fungus it’s a rash
E is everyone in my community”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I just found you guys after google searching, I have been wondering for so long why I was the only one who couldn't stand this cretin. Had no idea about Tattle, and then I found you all. And oh my god - you guys did not disappoint. Laughing so hard at some of these posts, so accurate. I've been following her for years - only because I just couldn't look away. It's actually unbelievable.
I want to upload a screen recording of her creative dance routine (not the New York one - even before that) from a few years ago but it says its too large... any tips?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Sponfused

VIP Member
I really feel like it needs to be pointed out that people aren’t put in straitjackets when they’re admitted to hospital. Patients are encouraged to walk around, eat, get dressed, order takeaway, have visitors. It’s normal. Also, I can guarantee every single person who has ever been offered a window bed or private room has taken it. None of this is controversial. Whatever is wrong with her, I hope she recovers quickly.
No shit..
I for one have NEVER seen someone behaving like this in hospital. Not me, not any of my loved ones, nobody else on the wards I’ve been in. Hell, I’ve never even seen another influencer post like this from hospital. When you are hospitalised, yes you might sit up in bed and enjoy a takeaway coffee, you might tidy up your side table and fold your clothes, you may sit in a waiting room and chat quietly with visitors and of course you will gratefully take the opportunity to move into a private room.
I have never seen anybody reviewing the hospital room like it’s a hotel, I’ve never seen anyone planning their outfits days in advance, I’ve never seen anyone racing around filming the gift shop, I’ve never seen anyone laughing hysterically into their phone at 9pm at night about the beeping machine. To be honest, if I did see someone acting like this I would be very concerned for their well-being.

• Heart

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I am lost for words this morning. Shane Warne's death has shocked me, and now Emmy breaking down in hospital. Two very sad circumstances. I truly hope she turns her phone off, gets off the duromine and gives her mind and body a much needed break. On a morning like this, I'm sending love to my fellow Tattlers 💛

• Heart
  • Haha

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
She would actually be quite entertaining on radio - either an early morning, or drivetime/afternoon shift on one of those stations that I used to listen to in my 20s where they'd dare each other to do stupid things, and get listeners to call in with responses to, "Tell us about a time you..." type questions.
This is a good comment. I can certainly see how she would appeal to a distinct segment of listeners who enjoy that kind of light hearted, screeching banter. It would be entertaining hearing her in a Karl Pilkington sort of role, where the hosts just kind of send her up. She doesn't have the sense of humour to do it though.
I really hope she doesn't try and visit the morgue 💀 ... she probably will now!
"Awww look at all these dead people! There's one over here, just come in a bit closer Leah, that has a 'Love' tattoo from my 40th! *squeal* Ohmagoddd I can't believe one of my tribe is in here that's so cool! *claps hands* But it's also so so ya know sad as well *gulps* because they were a member of a ya know community and now they're gone and can't join my lives anymore *tears welling up* It just really fucken reminds ya to live each day to the fullest ya know *looks around, scrunches face* they're just all sahh gawjus, sleeping away ya know so peaceful *sigh* And now I'm off *lowers voice and raises eyebrow* ta get maself some Cheezels. Oh yeah, Mama's hungry *giggle* *waddles out of morgue*

• Haha
Reactions: 37

HeyBub

VIP Member
Aaron is unquestionably a victim of abuse. If you’ve ever been there- and far too many of us have- you’d know how incredibly difficult it can be to leave an abusive partner
100% yes - it took me 3 years of unsuccessful attempts to extricate myself from my long term partner and his narcissistic, manipulative abuse. I would leave and he would eventually suck me back in. So for anyone to say “just leave” is pretty insulting. It’s not that simple, it’s never that easy

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Given that she’s waived her right to privacy and is LEGIT THRIVING off the speculation as to why she’s in there, I’ll play along… 👩‍⚕️

My money is on VRE (Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus). I would say it developed in her rank skin fungus situation and spread to her internal gunt wound. Would’ve been picked up via her recent bloodwork and could explain the “swelling”. Enterococcus bacteria normally live in the intestines & female genital tract (hence the Women’s Hospital) and VRE is the resistance of the infection to the antibiotic, Vancomycin.

VRE is only contagious through fluids, so patients need to have their own rooms in hospital to avoid shared bathroom facilities. Treatment is via a course hardcore IV antibiotics and perfectly ripe bananas.

If you read about it, there’s a section relating to prevention and it’s all about personal hygiene, fresh bed linen, and making sure household surfaces are clean and disinfected etc., so yeah, it’s probably that. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 36