EmmyLou Loves #99 No matter how far or how wide she roams, Mumma still calls the buffet home! 🍗🥩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Compare the pair of size 16 images. She ain’t a 16 just like I’m not a 10 or 12 even though I could squeeze into it. What a fucken embarrassment just when I thought she couldn’t get any worse

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I feel like I'm going weight just from watching her stuffing her face non stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s the guy that’s been rolling the hate campaign against that chick from So Dramatic Megan? I think that’s her name.
The journalist prick that is super shady in his practices, seems on point for our gal!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
The journalist prick that is super shady in his practices, seems on point for our gal!
She probably would love a daily mail piece about herself. Imagine being an old hag and still wishing she was famous.
She never will be, thats why she needs her own minion to film her walking down the street with her homeless person trolley and not being fake papped by the DM like all the other skinny and young influencers.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This event, the clothes, the people and that bus look like my worst nightmare! So fake and ugly.
I really dont get why FasionistaLou is there, it's not her demographic and she looks so out of place

Reactions: 33
Thank you for the honour. I have diarrhoea from the excitement………or maybe that’s from the four litres of sugar free ice cream I are while I was depressed feeling blessed last night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Omg a kebab and wearing yesterdays clothes again, the stench on her!
What was in the huge suitcase?? Probably all her crap from QLD.
---
Is this little man Emmy's new BF?
Pretty sure he’s 💅 he’s that little weasel Ali works at Daily Mail. They flew him over as well LOL. Daily Mail has done 3/4 “articles” on the event/launch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What was in the huge suitcase?? Probably all her crap from QLD.
---

Pretty sure he’s 💅 he’s that little weasel Ali works at Daily Mail. They flew him over as well LOL. Daily Mail has done 3/4 “articles” on the event/launch.
Wait, did she go from qld to syd? Werent her kids with her in qld, did they fly home alone?

Reactions: 3
Wait, did she go from qld to syd? Werent her kids with her in qld, did they fly home alone?
She went from QLD flight went to NSW then to VIC drop kids off with Limpy and get coffee from Braaaad then back to NSW. Huge suitcase for an overnight stay

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.