Emmylou Loves #93 24 hour trip to NZ with Judy Free, then it's time to melt budder in the new Mitsubishi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep Aaron def has a new girlfriend so Emmy is getting back into it, watch the walks start again on Monday, she may even go back to the gym

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Don’t listen to Lardys BS, this a pre planned night out to pull some low grade cock..

No way can I get in for spray tan, my hairdresser and nails on a Saturday with no notice!!! I

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh no Ruby. Don't repost the toddler, she'll get as excited as she does fondling every piece of *ahem* meat she can get her hands on.
Screenshot_20230729-175904.png

Reactions: 6
When Saturdays With CentreStinkSue lead to tongues wrapped around straws and stripper nails!

#bogansistersemmylouloves

IMG_6319.jpeg
IMG_6318.jpeg
IMG_6317.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t listen to Lardys BS, this a pre planned night out to pull some low grade cock..

No way can I get in for spray tan, my hairdresser and nails on a Saturday with no notice!!! I
But she hasn’t taken us along for a wax like she normally does on date nights 🤪
---
When Saturdays With CentreStinkSue lead to tongues wrapped around straws and stripper nails!

#bogansistersemmylouloves

View attachment 2341404View attachment 2341406View attachment 2341407
SL has new highlights too.. new nails… what’s going on

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Clean her bleeping house. She never does the absolute basics. Obviously keep on housework through out the week(while working full time/actually caring for kid/sports et) but always need to do reset clean on weekends. This slug is the laziest witch I have ever come across.
Have you seen Candice Barber? Shes worse :sick:
---
But she hasn’t taken us along for a wax like she normally does on date nights 🤪
---

SL has new highlights too.. new nails… what’s going on
a new sugar daddie?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.