Emmylou Loves #93 24 hour trip to NZ with Judy Free, then it's time to melt budder in the new Mitsubishi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found the scavenger hunt Emmy went on the other week. It was for Virgin Australia, July suitcase collab. Emmy hasn't posted hers, but a few other people have.

Probably hasn’t posted hers because she was too dumb to be able to work out any of the clues.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Emmylou Loves #94: Content’s as boring as a Zoe Moss frock. Get back on the pier, Amy! Or go chase some cock!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Probably hasn’t posted hers because she was too dumb to be able to work out any of the clues.
I thought the same. No way Emmy can read and understand a cryptic clue.

Looks like all the influencers who participated in the scavenger hunt were sent a July carry on suitcase.
---
Kid free weekend. Emmy doesn't know what to do with herself.
Screen_Recording_20230729_072918_Instagram_exported_22618~2.jpg

Reactions: 5
She looked gruesome tonight.. but at least rhe minis have gone for now.. I notice she never wears black tights and shoes under short skirts?

The large gold Rottweiler chain .. it need to go.. the topknot.. no words..

She really needs to collab or pay a decent stylist .. there are so many of them.. get some style guuuuuuurl…..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surprise surprise we're at Canteen this morning, even though Brad's not there. Hi Emmy 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What the duck is she manic giggling at last night!? Nothing is funny!? At all!? Get help lard ass.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Well that review would make you rush to book tickets wouldn't it? 🤦‍♀️

Daniel McFearsome!
Her ignorance is mind blowing as a 44yo woman should be able to recognise his surname and know how to pronounce it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well that review would make you rush to book tickets wouldn't it? 🤦‍♀️

Daniel McFearsome!
Her ignorance is mind blowing as a 44yo woman should be able to recognise his surname and know how to pronounce it.
Was that was she was saying? I couldn't understand her.

I forgot to post this the other day. Look at the thick layer of dust around the bottles on the brickwork. And if you look really close, you can see a clump of build up dust, dirt, dog hair etc next to the desk leg near the bricks.she is bleeping disgusting.
I feel sick. That needs a good vacuum and a scrub with sugar soap.

Reactions: 8
"Gewd munnnning"

Ughhhh two words out of her mouth and that fake cutesy smile and I'm enraged! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have nothing to contribute to these Emmylou threads but I have a look sometimes out of curiosity. Anyway, I follow Electric Confetti on Instagram and seeing her pop up in their stories was quite frightening. It was like seeing Big Foot in the wild. I was thinking of buying something from them but I’m not sure anymore. She has de-influenced me.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.