Emmylou Loves #93 24 hour trip to NZ with Judy Free, then it's time to melt budder in the new Mitsubishi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot to post this the other day. Look at the thick layer of dust around the bottles on the brickwork. And if you look really close, you can see a clump of build up dust, dirt, dog hair etc next to the desk leg near the bricks.she is bleeping disgusting.
It’s funny isn’t it, she posts absolutely every mundane thing she does in her life but she never posts anything about her cleaning “big faaarkn day getting house work done at da hovel, absolutely exhausted” I actually wonder if she ever vacuums her house!?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I honestly think food is an aphrodisiac for her so definitely don't rule out some dirty, drunk bogan booty call...
Back in the 80's you could get oysters as a snack after midnight at a club in preston. Of course the guys all went for it and hoped for a good session with the female they had chatted up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The round flabby face on this mole is next level - it’s like she’s been inflated with a bicycle pump. That monstrosity around her neck surely cannot be considered as jewellery it’s like a prison grade padlock. Also coming out of that movie premiere couldn’t even shut her gob for 5 seconds with her manic drivel & cutesy giggling. Home to feed her pie hole with Mac & cheese.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I refuse to listen to anything she says about parenting and weekends on weekends off, its utter bullshit. She has so much time all week doing nothing. She made note that she had the kids a few weekends in a row. I would love that! Clean your house you grot, its shameful!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I said the other day when she was in the tracksuit standing with Anthony LP that she looked like a toddler - now again with her hair last night, she looked like a toddler!! Why does she get it so very wrong so very often??! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Someone is spiralling, the rehashing of the difficulties with co parenting story two years post split says to me that something has happened with ALove since his vacation. I have no sympathy for her whatsoever everything that is miserable in her life is of her own selfish making, she refuses to accept any type of responsibility.

Reactions: 22
Someone is spiralling, the rehashing of the difficulties with co parenting story two years post split says to me that something has happened with ALove since his vacation. I have no sympathy for her whatsoever everything that is miserable in her life is of her own selfish making, she refuses to accept any type of responsibility.
Yeah, if everything is so amazing with Alove, why mention it?

The OTT self-indulgence this morning tells me something is going down

Reactions: 13
I feel that she’s done that spiel about self love and self care as she’s planning a big night tonight

Her friend who is tall, knew she was going to the theatre, so decided to put her hair up high in a bun, she sounds just as bad as Emmy, how are the people behind you meant to see???

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
New thread title suggestion “Kid-free days and kid-free weekends, mama’s busy with nothing…the tit show never ends.”
---
Has bubs had some lip filler? Also, don’t get the same barbie trash pink nails, it’s reinforcing that you want to be like lazylou. Encourage your big sis to get brown to cover her dirty, undie picking claws.
---
Does she not have a bra on at the nail place?? There’s a lot of jiggling happening on that screen 🤪
It’s her regular tanning jiggle. The pancakes are always loose and for some reason, on very public display. Go home!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She is so jazzed that her ugly pink nail polish has become "famous" since she started using it and they are out of it at the nail place. And then she does that stupid giggle. She is foul.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Last week: Disingenuous attempt at cost of living relatability ✔

Today: Eyebrows ✔ hair ✔takeaway coffees ✔spray tan ✔$50 steak lunch ✔

• Angry
Reactions: 25
When most people get their eyebrows and nails done, wash and blow dry and a spray tan - they look pretty blood good - Emmy Lou - nope, still butt-*ucking-ugly. Can’t polish a turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree something is up with Aaron.

Emmy went all in for a Saturday. She must be prepping to go out and find Babe4.0
Screen_Recording_20230729_134158_Instagram_exported_19799~2.jpg
Screen_Recording_20230729_134158_Instagram_exported_26780~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is so jazzed that her ugly pink nail polish has become "famous" since she started using it and they are out of it at the nail place. And then she does that stupid giggle. She is foul.
The mrs was watching that earlier and i was like "but didn't the barbie movie come out recently, hence everything pink being snatched up, not old mate DemtelLoiu making stuff popular" (i didn't actually say DemtelLoiu to her)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.