EmmyLou Loves #89 The return of Hoochylou, mumma's hips don't lie but her scales sure do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I discovered yesterday her old ā€˜friendā€™ Jess is a client at my work, boy Iā€™m itching to connect with her šŸ¤£

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I discovered yesterday her old ā€˜friendā€™ Jess is a client at my work, boy Iā€™m itching to connect with her šŸ¤£
The breakdown of this friendship was very quick and strange, I would love to know what happened, especially with the removal of all trace of Jessā€™s photos on Zoe Moss etc

Reactions: 26
Why do they need to film a video for their Dad? They saw him yesterday.

Hope the kids enjoyed their meal and I spied the tomato sauce with the nuggets and chips!
Showing limpy thatā€™s yo mama is trying making an effort and be a decent parent

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So for the last month we have seen Amy eat and visit shopping centres on two sides of the world.

She would have to live the most boring existence of anyone, wouldn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Creating content under the guise of ā€œletā€™s make a video for dadā€ has me absolutely seething. Sage very clearly hates her/hates being on her socials and it looks like she is manipulating him into videos or photos by saying they are for Aaron.

I hope the SECOND he realises he can, he leaves the hovel and never speaks to her again. It is EXACTLY what she deserves. Also put your children in weather appropriate clothes ffs! i dislike her today wow šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
Also why is she doing a video to limpydicke Alove. Aren't they seperated and isn't he her ex. Their situation is so weird. He needs to get a girlfriend that he get serious about that has a backbone unlike him that will not put up with the intrusion she seems to do every moment she can.

Reactions: 18
Why do they need to film a video for their Dad? They saw him yesterday.

Hope the kids enjoyed their meal and I spied the tomato sauce with the nuggets and chips!
I donā€™t understand the need to post it on her Instagram, if it was for Aaron? Itā€™s most definitely not for Aaron. Itā€™s for everyone who thinks (knows) she hates her kids, sheā€™s trying to prove how happy they all are together. Come on Lou, have a look at your kids expressions.

Reactions: 25
Emmylou Loves #90 a partnership with Virgin and a spot on stewdio10.. she canā€™t celebrate tho, itā€™s mummaā€™s (long) weekend.

Itā€™s way too late for a thread suggestion, but when inspo strikes, inspo strikes. I am rather proud of ā€œstewdio10ā€ šŸ˜…
Hoochy, stewdio10 is brilliant šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£Love it, and I decree that henceforth that's how it shall be known because really, that show is the TV equivalent of a bowl of slop.

Reactions: 17
I donā€™t understand the need to post it on her Instagram, if it was for Aaron? Itā€™s most definitely not for Aaron. Itā€™s for everyone who thinks (knows) she hates her kids, sheā€™s trying to prove how happy they all are together. Come on Lou, have a look at your kids expressions.
I donā€™t think she actually hates her kids (that would make her a monster which as repulsive as I find her, I donā€™t believe sheā€™s monster material) I just think she finds them an inconvenience to her quest for fame/living a lost youth.

Along with her disordered eating, I believe she has a disordered idea of what healthy parenting is. Throw in her haphazard approach to relationships (romantic, plutonic, family) and sheā€™s just bumbling her way through life šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I donā€™t understand the need to post it on her Instagram
Too show her dumbcuntfollowers what a loving mother she is and to show she does feed them something apart from slop AND buys things for them, though who knows what was actually in the bags. Probably the cheapest thing like hair ties.

Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve been trying to work out this Virgin Points thing and I THINK that when they say Air Pod or a SMEG toaster itā€™s probably just ONE available. So yea for the people willing to line up whenever it started they will be lucky but itā€™s only a select few. They are mainly promoting the Velocity points and thereā€™s 1 point flights but who knows how many!
---
* checked their IG and some guy was lining up since 10pm last night others from 5am šŸ¤£ No sign of Flight Centre-Lou!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I donā€™t think she actually hates her kids (that would make her a monster which as repulsive as I find her, I donā€™t believe sheā€™s monster material) I just think she finds them an inconvenience to her quest for fame/living a lost youth.

Along with her disordered eating, I believe she has a disordered idea of what healthy parenting is. Throw in her haphazard approach to relationships (romantic, plutonic, family) and sheā€™s just bumbling her way through life šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
yes completely agree with you! I also donā€™t think she hates her kids it was just an expression really for how obvious she finds them to be an inconvenience!
---
Looks like @Esme Watson is going to have the winning thread titleā€¦. Would he/she mind if ā€œstudio10ā€ is changed to ā€œstewdio10ā€ ?

I donā€™t know how to do a thread but whenever does the new one, letā€™s change it to stewdio!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
yes completely agree with you! I also donā€™t think she hates her kids it was just an expression really for how obvious she finds them to be an inconvenience!
---
Looks like @Esme Watson is going to have the winning thread titleā€¦. Would he/she mind if ā€œstudio10ā€ is changed to ā€œstewdio10ā€ ?

I donā€™t know how to do a thread but whenever does the new one, letā€™s change it to stewdio!
If the word count allows it!

Reactions: 4
S looks really doped up or something in that footage from last night. Either that or heā€™s remastered the ā€˜Resting Bitchfaceā€™ to the male, tween equivalent šŸ˜‘

It was incredibly awkward to watch so I skipped through. The whole ā€˜updating Aaronā€™ was for views, nothing to do with him at all and a veiled crack at the Fezzas with her ā€˜snip snipā€™ fingers when she mentioned that she was having steak. āœ‚šŸ„©

We are way too smart for you Mumma, you canā€™t beat the Fezza Army šŸ’ŖšŸ¼

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Much success. No donations since 2 days ago. Thank god she has her market friends!!
AE2A639F-6579-4BBA-8A6E-586F26706268.jpeg
94EC2F47-F1A1-408D-9A9C-E0831A341115.jpeg

---
$25 is a joke.
---
If the word count allows it!
Yes yours is the winning thread suggestion! I might as well create a new thread now.

EmmyLou Loves #90 After 50 servings of sloppy cows bum stew, she showed up to Stewdio10 to cry ā€œI hate crime tooā€!

Iā€™ll see what fits!
---
New thread carry on Fezzas:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.