Emmylou Loves #88 Las Vagas Navada adventures of the buck anal gobbler and the shopping centre cobbler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her intermittent fasting will commence after the pancakes and coffee
We all know how good Emmylou is with numbers, I reckon she's got the intermittent fasting all backwards... When I did it, I did 16:8 (16 hours no eating, 8 hours eat what I want) but I think she's doing 16 hours of eating what she wants (BUT NO CARBS!!) and 8 hours not eating.

I never truly understood disordered eating until I saw her stories. It must be really difficult to manage and quite triggering for those who have struggled with it. But there's just no effort to help herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Another song andcI dont have to change the words.

Eat meat on Friday, that's alright
I even like steak on a Saturday night
I can witch the best at your social do's
I get high in the evening sniffing pots of glue
(Ooh-ooh-ooh)
I'm a witch, I'm a witch, oh, the witch is back
Stone-cold sober, as a matter of fact
I can witch, I can witch 'cause I'm better than you
It's the way that I move, the things that I do, oh-oh-oh
I entertain by picking brains
Sell my soul by dropping names
I don't like those, my God, what's that?
Oh, it's full of nasty habits when the witch gets back
(Oh-oh-oh)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Doesnt seem to be preparing kids lunches, so I suppose it's Aaron's week with the kids
The weekend to her is Friday sat Sun mon
---
Look at him just standing there obediently, hands clasped with his dopey grin whilst she’s giving her sermon/waffle on whatever in the Chadstone carpark.

And the state of that kids eyes!!!
Neither of them really have a clue how to be a solo parent to these kids. Does Alove need HIS EX to be here to get approval.🤷🤷 Whoever is having the kids whatever is going on health wise it's that parents responsibility to look after the child's wellbeing and be an adult and step up and get the child to the dr. If that had been me having the children while hoochyloo was off on her dicke chase first priority would of been seeing to V's eye and getting it sorted. Even if you work I'm sure he could of got her into the dr around his work. Neither of them have a brain between them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Nothing about pancakes for the kids, so three hours spent at the movies no less and then straight back to the kid free lifestyle she lives for.

Reactions: 8
Nothing about pancakes for the kids, so three hours spent at the movies no less and then straight back to the kid free lifestyle she lives for.
She’s hardly got the kids, Alove usually gets them Friday and appears to take them to school Mondays and he also has them Wednesday night, so she has such a hard life having to have her own kids on Monday, Tuesday & Thursday nights, plus they are at school all day, so it’s merely hours she has to put up with them. What a bleeping bleep she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.